Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly (3679 Views)

Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. / LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS / PAPA AYO ORITSEJAFOR: Answer 4 Questions Correctly Andwin $10 Million: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by 132KVA: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, I would like us to vote for NL genius of the year 2013. The contestants will have to answer these questions and the person with the highest ‘Like’ wins the contest. Let’s go

1. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting dead?

2. Why do Nigerian law makers have the highest pay in the whole world?

3. Who told the story of Adam and Eve? and why don’t we marry our sisters today, since everybody emanated from Adam and Eve?

4. Why do Doctors sterilize the needles for death by lethal injection?

5. Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?

6. Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets? Find out what is Kamikaze https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamikaze

7. Why do many pastors shout why preaching, even with a microphone?

8. If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

9. Why do movie industries put wood at the end of their name? Holywood, Nollywood, Bollywood etc

10. Why is it that no small plastic bag will open from the end on your first try?

11. Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something
else over?
12. Why is there no ‘Dislike’ button in NL but only ‘Like’

13. Why is Charley Boy not Charley Man up till now

14. Why is N500 a big money for Church offering but a very small one for shopping?

15. Why do we always come to check what’s new in NL front page while we have never created a single topic since registration?
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by Bigflamie(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2013
WTF!! undecided undecided These your qustions have no specific answers hence making one to disagree with what other people gives as theirs.
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by 132KVA: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2013
Make an attempt, pick anyone or some of them and answer correctly. You must not answer all.
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by kevoh(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2013
Why is it hard for 132KVA to spell the word "Genius" correctly ?

1 Like

Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by Tobbylobar(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2013
Morrafuucker twedd.. angry....
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2013
Rhetorical questions i guess.
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by lovetwins: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2013
kevoh: Why is it hard for 132KVA to spell the word "Genius" correctly ?
you are a typical Naija guy. Answering a question wit a question.
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2013
first of all I want to appreciate d op 4 this kind gesture offered me 2 prove my idleness, special greetings to Chief Seun Osewa, mtn, tecno & PEJ.
My answers: -
1 because as Nigerians we only replace things on a dead end. not during routing check
2 because they are corrupt
3 Moses did, we can't marry our sisters Co's we cant
4 even doctor don't want to die
5 Co's he can't take the heat, if na u u go put head??
6 Kamikaze is an igbo name
7 shouting while preaching brings more money
8 they will evolve in due time
9 most movies are shoot in woods and forests
10 I dont work in the plastic industry
11 too much drinking of garri
12 because you can't like something and dislike it at the same time
13 he still misbehaves like a boy
14 that's to you in banana iland yuzedo & i kwn it's not
15 because two things are involved in NL u either post or keep short

thanks for your time

I obviously won op my price

9 Likes

Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by Rawpidgin(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2013
why the op just wake this early morning, instead of to go look 4 im daily bread he dey nairaland dey ask crazy questions?
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by IGBOSON1: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2013
8. If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

^^^Could be because at some point in the evolutionary journey the humanoid species went off (as a distinct group) on a different evolutionary trajectory from the rest of the larger Ape family and were lucky to hit on that special formula that was a game changer: could be the type of diet they started eating; or the terrain they settled in.....hence allowing them to be more adventurous/social/organized, or pressed to deal with certain challenges in order to survive; could be their discovery of how to start and utilise fire (which you can link to their 'dietary' changes.....and with the eating of cooked meat, it may have aided their brains to develop faster).

So basically, you could say we just got lucky!
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by 132KVA: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2013
smiley
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by Godschild2(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
Here, let me add one more:...

16. Why should I answer all these questions when I know they have no correct answers?
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by chukxie(m): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
kevoh: Why is it hard for 132KVA to spell the word "Genius" correctly ?

'Genius' is a common noun and not a proper noun hence it shouldn't be spelt with a capital 'G' when used in a sentence like 132KVA did.
E.g:
He's a genius!
Geniuses like him are rare!
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by ayobase(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
1. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting dead: We discovered over the years that one presses harder with dying batteries.....is it true?

2. Why do Nigerian law makers have the highest pay in the whole world: Because they are very cunningly old in the game due to reshuffling,and there is no one to counter due to I-dont-care attitude.

3. Who told the story of Adam and Eve? and why don’t we marry our sisters today, since everybody emanated from Adam and Eve? God told the story, and such doesn't happen cos change is constant.

4. Why do Doctors sterilize the needles for death by lethal injection? He is after all not a quack doctor. He is also humane.

5. Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him? Not stopping the bullets could hurt someone behind, and he ducking calls for assistance from behind.

6. Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets? Find out what is Kamikaze https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamikaze: just as bike riders wear helmet....head landing is possible and dangerous.

7. Why do many pastors shout why preaching, even with a microphone?
They must have started the ministry without Mic...used to shouting over the yrs!

8. If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes? Because I never evolved from any ape.

9. Why do movie industries put wood at the end of their name? Holywood, Nollywood, Bollywood etc: Every country wanna be associated with the father, Holywood is a name of a place. Films are literally acted in the woods.

10. Why is it that no small plastic bag will open from the end on your first try? Looking down on small things.

11. Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something
else over? Someone is definitely disorganized!

12. Why is there no ‘Dislike’ button in NL but only ‘Like’: You wanna shoo people off from NL at Seun's expense. Action speaks louder than voice though.

13. Why is Charley Boy not Charley Man up till now: nobody wanna grow old again!

14. Why is N500 a big money for Church offering but a very small one for shopping? Offering is not tagged, but goods are tagged unless u wanna shoplift like Bobbery!
Level of spiritual maturity matters!

15. Why do we always come to check what’s new in NL front page while we have never created a single topic since registration? It depends!

Thanks for taking like 10 precious minutes of my time today!

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by Vado(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
embarassed SMH
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by 132KVA: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
chukxie:

'Genius' is a common noun and not a proper noun hence it shouldn't be spelt with a capital 'G' when used in a sentence like 132KVA did.
E.g:
He's a genius!
Geniuses like him are rare!

So you did not notice that NL automatically capitalizes each word in the topic. I wrote genius twice, check the second. Tackle the questions and do not change the main issue here.
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by Scarpon(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
so if I did not answer it makes me olodo? ? smh
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by chukxie(m): 5:30am On Aug 01, 2013
132KVA:

So you did not notice that NL automatically capitalizes each word in the topic. I wrote genius twice, check the second. Tackle the questions and do not change the main issue here.

132KVA : your blood dey hot ooooo! Before ur blood begin reach furnace-like point maybe u need to read my post again. Read am slowly and u go understand say i dey ur side and not against u. kevoh: "Why is it hard for 132KVA to spell the word "Genius" correctly" . I tell am say u get the spelling and sentence correct. And that u no need to spell 'genius' with a capital 'G'!!! U get? U understand me now?
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by kevoh(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2013
chukxie:

132KVA : your blood dey hot ooooo! Before ur blood begin reach furnace-like point maybe u need to read my post again. Read am slowly and u go understand say i dey ur side and not against u. kevoh: "Why is it hard for 132KVA to spell the word "Genius" correctly" . I tell am say u get the spelling and sentence correct. And that u no need to spell 'genius' with a capital 'G'!!! U get? U understand me now?
This is what you get when you don't know the genesis of an issue and then you intrude and start commenting. The original poster spelt genius as genus which he has corrected anyway and I made a sarcastic comment (before the correction)using a question since the thread is about discovering a Nairaland genius with some funny rhetorical questions.

Sense the humour in that particular post, take a chill pill and stop derailling the thread.
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by chukxie(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
kevoh:
This is what you get when you don't know the genesis of an issue and then you intrude and start commenting. The original poster spelt genius as genus which he has corrected anyway and I made a sarcastic comment (before the correction)using a question since the thread is about discovering a Nairaland genius with some funny rhetorical questions.

Sense the humour in that particular post, take a chill pill and stop derailling the thread.

No one is trying to derail the thread. You found an error and pointed it out like it should. No qualms about that. I read the thread and found you pointing out a spelling error that was none existent in the post as at when i read it but unbeknownst to me the error had been corrected before i got on the thread. Anyways, no yawa ! By the way how u dey?
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by kevoh(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
chukxie:

No one is trying to derail the thread. You found an error and pointed it out like it should. No qualms about that. I read the thread and found you pointing out a spelling error that was none existent in the post as at when i read it but unbeknownst to me the error had been corrected before i got on the thread. Anyways, no yawa ! By the way how u dey?
I'm fine oo. U nko? Chei, see as I take make new friend for Nairaland. tongue
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by chukjojo(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yungwizzzy: first of all I want to appreciate d op 4 this kind gesture offered me 2 prove my idleness, special greetings to Chief Seun Osewa, mtn, tecno & PEJ.
My answers: -
1 because as Nigerians we only replace things on a dead end. not during routing check
2 because they are corrupt
3 Moses did, we can't marry our sisters Co's we cant
4 even doctor don't want to die
5 Co's he can't take the heat, if na u u go put head??
6 Kamikaze is an igbo name
7 shouting while preaching brings more money
8 they will evolve in due time
9 most movies are shoot in woods and forests
10 I dont work in the plastic industry
11 too much drinking of garri
12 because you can't like something and dislike it at the same time
13 he still misbehaves like a boy
14 that's to you in banana iland yuzedo & i kwn it's not
15 because two things are involved in NL u either post or keep short

thanks for your time

I obviously won op my price
Re: You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly by chukxie(m): 12:17am On Aug 02, 2013
kevoh:
I'm fine oo. U nko? Chei, see as I take make new friend for Nairaland. tongue

U funny pass basket mouth! I dey gidigba! Nice to know u, my guy!

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH / Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? / Bauchi: Voters Excort Their Votes/result To The Collection Centre (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.