Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS (3944 Views)

See What Happens When You Call Buhari A Dullard In Northeast States / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by bitterpenis(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
Columnist Abu Najakku asked these questions in his column on page 52 of DAILY TRUST, Tuesday, November 18, 2014:

How dare you accuse Buhari of religious bigotry?

Was Buhari as Head of State and commander – in – chief moving about with the Sultan of Sokoto or some Muslim religious leader every time he travelled?

Did any Muslim leader receive a private jet on his birthday during the Buhari regime?

Indeed, did Buhari remember or attend any Muslim leader’s birthday when he was Head of State?

Did Buhari hire any Muslim leader’s private jet to launder money or attempt to buy arms in the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

•Did Buhari go to any mosque to speak about policy or utter his worries about so called nation-building?

Did Buhari rejuvenate a hitherto comatose pilgrims commission for any faith and ask governors and public officials to pay for people to go on pilgrimage using public funds?

Did Buhari go to Mecca and pray to continue as Head of State?

Did he announce afterwards that his prayer for same had been accepted?

Did Buhari mention and commit the name of any electoral umpire into the hands of God?

Did Buhari allow the executive secretary of any pilgrims commission to follow him all over the place and take undue advantage of him?

Was it Buhari that registered Nigeria’s membership of the so called Organisation for Islamic Conference (OIC)?

I have always said that Nigeria is a very interesting place in terms of hypocrisy and stuff like that. Will there be answers to the above questions?

We are waiting.

But that’s not even important; what’s important is, let’s all work towards a credible country with functional public and private institutions of human development and protection.

http://uncova.com/let-those-that-call-buhari-an-islamic-fundamentalist-answer-these-questions

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by T4taiwo(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
I know those PDPegot and saTANoid will desert this page like sahara desert. They had Failed woefully in labeling our amiable general a religious fundamentalist.....Buhari till 2023

9 Likes

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Elcapo(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
This will be interesting cheesy

1 Like

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Rilwayne001: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
cool
Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by OtunbaJega: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sai GMB

5 Likes

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by chamboy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sai Buhari

6 Likes

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Collynzo9: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
At least GEJ never called for ''total christianity'' in Nigeria.

Buhari calls for total Sharia in Nigeria
www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827

9 Likes

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
U.SELESS POST BY A U.SELESS OP.

F.OOLISH OP WITH A F.OOLISH POST

5 Likes

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by drnoel: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
bitterpenis:
Columnist Abu Najakku asked these questions in his column on page 52 of DAILY TRUST, Tuesday, November 18, 2014:

How dare you accuse Buhari of religious bigotry?

Was Buhari as Head of State and commander – in – chief moving about with the Sultan of Sokoto or some Muslim religious leader every time he travelled?

Did any Muslim leader receive a private jet on his birthday during the Buhari regime?

Indeed, did Buhari remember or attend any Muslim leader’s birthday when he was Head of State?

Did Buhari hire any Muslim leader’s private jet to launder money or attempt to buy arms in the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

•Did Buhari go to any mosque to speak about policy or utter his worries about so called nation-building?

Did Buhari rejuvenate a hitherto comatose pilgrims commission for any faith and ask governors and public officials to pay for people to go on pilgrimage using public funds?

Did Buhari go to Mecca and pray to continue as Head of State?

Did he announce afterwards that his prayer for same had been accepted?

Did Buhari mention and commit the name of any electoral umpire into the hands of God?

Did Buhari allow the executive secretary of any pilgrims commission to follow him all over the place and take undue advantage of him?

Was it Buhari that registered Nigeria’s membership of the so called Organisation for Islamic Conference (OIC)?

I have always said that Nigeria is a very interesting place in terms of hypocrisy and stuff like that. Will there be answers to the above questions?

We are waiting.

But that’s not even important; what’s important is, let’s all work towards a credible country with functional public and private institutions of human development and protection.

http://uncova.com/let-those-that-call-buhari-an-islamic-fundamentalist-answer-these-questions

what a bunch of rubbish. Half of ur questions cant be really answered cos many people that would want to reply u where still babies when Buhari was head of state but then again who said Buhari's bigotry is not known.
Let me ask u questions of my own:

1. Where were u when BUhari was begging the FG not 2 kill Boko Haram memebers? Let me remind u in case u 4got. These people Boko Haram has killed without sympathy more than 5000 Nigerians. Our brothers and sisters.

2. Where were u when Buhari spoke about islamatizing Nigeria? Oh! ok, u kept quiet in the hope that Nigerians 4get right? Wrong! Nigerians may have shot term memory but they dont 4get.

3. Where were u when Buhari recently lied to the federation that he took money from the bank to buy his expression of interest form? I mean, what does he take Nigerians for? Does he think Nigerian dont think? Or is it cos he is used to being with uneducated northerner that will take whatever he says hook line and sinker? Our leaders should know by now that they will be judged by every word the speak, every movement they make.

4. Where were u when BUhari disobeyed court orders while he was head of state? If u doubt that, just say so and I assure u nairalanders will provide u links to write it up. I mean the power of information is one of the wonders of internet.

5. What of Wole Soyinka? Did u not see his write up on Buhari? CAn u answer all the questions he asked there? Can u really say u can defend Buhari after reading Soyinkas comments.

6. Remember Fela. Though b4 his death his man problems were with OBJ but he never left Buhari out of it either and if he were still alive he would attest to that.

7. Or have u 4gotten the people Buhari summarily executed without trial? If u have google is ur friend, look it up.

Buhari is a known Bigot. History has taught us so. History has shown us so. History is eternal and one cant fight history. The problem with NIgerians is that we never learn our lesson.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by chamboy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
drnoel:

what a bunch of rubbish. Half of ur questions cant be really answered cos many people that would want to reply u where still babies when Buhari was head of state but then again who said Buhari's bigotry is not known.
Let me ask u questions of my own:

1. Where were u when BUhari was begging the FG not 2 kill Boko Haram memebers? Let me remind u in case u 4got. These people Boko Haram has killed without sympathy more than 5000 Nigerians. Our brothers and sisters.

2. Where were u when Buhari spoke about islamatizing Nigeria? Oh! ok, u kept quiet in the hope that Nigerians 4get right? Wrong! Nigerians may have shot term memory but they dont 4get.

3. Where were u when Buhari recently lied to the federation that he took money from the bank to buy his expression of interest form? I mean, what does he take Nigerians for? Does he think Nigerian dont think? Or is it cos he is used to being with uneducated northerner that will take whatever he says hook line and sinker? Our leaders should know by now that they will be judged by every word the speak, every movement they make.

4. Where were u when BUhari disordered court orders while he was head of state? If u doubt that, just say so and I assure u nairalanders will provide u links to write it up. I mean the power of information is one of the wonders of internet.

5. What of Wole Soyinka? Did u not see his write up on Buhari? CAn u answer all the questions he asked there? Can u really say u can defend Buhari after reading Soyinkas comments.

6. Remember Fela. Though b4 his death his man problems were with OBJ but he never left Buhari out of it either and if he were still alive he would attest to that.

7. Or have u 4gotten the people Buhari summarily executed without trial? If u have google is ur friend, look it up.

Buhari is a known Bigot. History has thought us so. History has shown us so. History is eternal and one cant fight history. The problem with NIgerians is that we never learn our lesson.
Bro raise Above Hate And Support the Truth
GMB for 2015

2 Likes

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by drnoel: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
chamboy:
Bro raise Above Hate And Support the Truth
GMB for 2015

this has nothing to do with hate but the truth. Nigerians dont want Buhari.

1 Like

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by chamboy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
drnoel:

because dey Like That "Chop Make I chop" Kinda Government....
Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
T4taiwo:
I know those PDPegot and saTANoid will desert this page like sahara desert. They had Failed woefully in labeling our amiable general a religious fundamentalist.....Buhari till 2023
abokii ènwé,bh didnt need to get down with those bulshiit vommitted by that psycho op..if he did,it wud've demeaned and eroded his autocratic and despotic and dictatorial powers....he was da supreme ruler and it was his words for and against others..so y'all fanatics got no reasonable arguements..

1 Like

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by femicyrus(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
drnoel:

Who are the nigerians who do not want buhari?
Who are those that distribute rice when election is coming?
Who are those you will not want to lose their loot and go to jail when buhari becomes president?
I am sure unemployed graduate, N18k salary earner, and the masses that can't eat 3times a day will not be among your nigerian that do not want buhari

9 Likes

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by omenka(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Collynzo9:

Interesting. How about this??

5 Likes

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Samunique(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
This OP deserves an award!

Guess what? Award for most silly and senseless post ever on nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by tola9ja: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Jonathan supporter be like in Feb 2015 by the grace of GOD AMIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by NwaOshimili: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
we are tired of PDP. sai buhari

5 Likes

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by bitterpenis(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Collynzo9:

Smh do you know what sharia means? Do you know the people it concerns or affects? It has nothing to do with Christians but Muslims, read up the article on picture you posted

1 Like

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
OP u are a block head wat did buhari say during the 2011 election violence,

1 Like

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nah Oby dey on board now?

Yeye dey smell grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Caseless: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
masterpower:
U.SELESS POST BY A U.SELESS OP.

F.OOLISH OP WITH A F.OOLISH POST
answer those questions...
Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Caseless: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
bossmini84:
give us link to what buhari said in 2011 as regard the violence then. We want to know.
Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by donmalcolm21(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
If Buhari like let him wear the catholic rosary and invite Yinka Ayefele and Gozie Okeke to sing for him I ll still vote for GEJ

3 Likes

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
chamboy:
because dey Like That "Chop Make I chop" Kinda Government....
Just like buhari claim abacha was not corrupt yet it was state in washington post ababcha was corrupt. Go read it here http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/nigeria/stories/corrupt060998.htm

3 Likes

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
bossmini84:
What did Buhari say?
Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Majority of those against Buhari are the looting class, the tribal bigots, the religious extremists and those that are Ignorant. These group of people except the last are the enemies of the State. I keep saying it that whoever accuse an Innocent Man unjustly does not only offend the man but he offends God, his own conscience and humanity. Anyway, irrespective of their devilish schemings, Nigerians will collectively return General Buhammadu Buhari to Aso Rock in 2015.

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Firefire(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nigerians and party affiliate without any benefit: https://www.nairaland.com/2013443/nigeria-when-shedding-innocent-blood
Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
femicyrus:

Who are the nigerians who do not want buhari?
type of me-you nigerians

Who are those that distribute rice when election is coming?
APC + PDP => osun election case in point

Who are those you will not want to lose their loot and go to jail when buhari becomes president?
Atiku+obj

I am sure unemployed graduate, N18k salary earner, and the masses that can't eat 3times a day will not be among your nigerian that do not want buhari
There are ... And much more that do not want buhari

1 Like

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
barcanista:
Majority of those against Buhari are the looting class, the tribal bigots, the religious extremists and those that are Ignorant. These group of people except the last are the enemies of the State. I keep saying it that whoever accuse an Innocent Man unjustly does not only offend the man but he offends God, his own conscience and humanity. Anyway, irrespective of their devilish schemings, Nigerians will collectively return General Buhammadu Buhari to Aso Rock in 2015.

Sai Buhari

I have tried to logically accept buhari as choice but looking deeper... I can't be so confident of making that decision for him...am among the undecided for GMB...
For the following reason
1. His shameless claim that abacha was not corrupt yet it was obvious abacha was corrupt. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/nigeria/stories/corrupt060998.htm

2. Late Gani fahwehmi was an outspoken critic of govt policy that did not favor the masses in general, unlike gmb who only comes out to shout his corruption mantra when its almost time for election.

3. Why under a Muslim northerner as PtF chairman, he observed corrupt by abachà, did not condemn abacha corrupt except he was part of the system.

3 Likes

Re: LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
hisblud:

I have tried to logically accept buhari as choice but looking deeper... I can't be so confident of making that decision for him...am among the undecided for GMB...
For the following reason
1. His shameless claim that abacha was not corrupt yet it was obvious abacha was corrupt. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/nigeria/stories/corrupt060998.htm

2. Late Gani fahwehmi was an outspoken critic of govt policy that did not favor the masses in general, unlike gmb who only comes out to shout his corruption mantra when its almost time for election.

3. Why under a Muslim northerner as PtF chairman, he observed corrupt by abachà, did not condemn abacha corrupt except he was part of the system.
1. I also disagree with him that Abacha wasn't corrupt. In fact, I would have been his biggest critic if Buhari was in government as at that time and didn't prosecute Abacha's regime.

2. Rubbish

3. You obviously don't know nothing about PTF. It was the same PTF that gave Dora a Platform to rise to D-G NAFDAC and later Minister. As PTF Head, He was not part of the Government, he didn't report to the HoS but to the PTF Board and he gets appropriation from the Budget of the Federal Military Government. I don't know your point here really.

All in all, except the first where you have a point(though biased), the rest two are crap.

BYE!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Man You Want As Your President? / PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari / Peter Obi Being Mobbed At Aba (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.