Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

PDP Congratulates APC On Registration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Congratulates APC On Registration (14171 Views)

Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter / Eligibility: PDP Congratulates Jonathan For Victory At Appeal Court / Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by Idokojimmy: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nigeria’s ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has congratulated the largest opposition party on the latter’s registration by the electoral commission.
The opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, was registered on Wednesday by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, and already has 11 state governors as members. The merging parties that formed the APC, thus, cease to exist.
In a statement on Wednesday by its acting spokesman, Tony Okeke, PDP described the registration as “healthy development for the nation’s democracy.”
The ruling party, however, said that “the registration of the new party poses no threat to the PDP.”
It noted that Nigerians are not deceived by the change of flag by the opposition, saying such “does not remove their dictatorial tendencies and penchant for deceit and propaganda for which Nigerians have rejected them irrespective of party name”.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/141978-pdp-congratulates-apc-on-registration.html

9 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by Idokojimmy: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
Display of maturity. The message reveals them as the big brother.
The chase has just began.
So many internal wrangling to contend with. Serious image laundry to be done.
They must also not forget that the leadership of the party is a suspect, and if it remains, it may never win a rubber cup in any contest. We don't need Islamic brotherhood in Nigeria

15 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by takedat(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
PDP finally succumbs after all the politics of maneuver, desperation, and corrupt strategies. grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by deeobserver209(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
Am not a party person but I would rather stick to PDP than all those noisy parties with no ideas.

18 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by Idokojimmy: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
deeobserver209: Am not a party person but I would rather stick to PDP than all those noisy parties with no ideas.

Me too. I don't see them going far. Daz all

3 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by Tolexander: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Yes o! PDP also knows APC tried.
Despite the war they waged against them during the process of registration by cornering them to register another version of APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by Garrithe1st: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
The Killer-Party should shove their hypocritical congratulatory message in their craw-craw infested AR5ES.....

We all know how hard the fought to scuttle the success of the merger.

cool cool

9 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by Idokojimmy: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
Garri the 1st: The Killer-Party should shove their hypocritical congratulatory message in their craw-craw infested AR5ES.....

cool cool

It's useless fighting a group of people that have been condemned to fail. The unholiness that characterise the union is an indication of imminent collapse.
More so that the leadership configuration of the APC speaks volume. Abi na Islamic brother hood? http://www.nationalnetworkonline.com/vol10n26/apc.html

2 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by idumuose(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Garri the 1st: The Killer-Party should shove their hypocritical congratulatory message in their craw-craw infested AR5ES.....

cool cool
Oh! Ɣ☺u r stil alive?sho!
I thought it was announced by one your family
members that Ɣ☺u r one of the victims of
recent bomb blast in sabon gari.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by Mesico2(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
Idokojimmy: Display of maturity. The message reveals them as the big brother.
The chase has just began.
So many internal wrangling to contend with. Serious image laundry to be done.
They must also not forget that the leadership of the party is a suspect, and if it remains, it may never win a rubber cup in any contest. We don't need Islamic brotherhood in Nigeria
And how does the leadership of the APC ur headache? Stop writing "we" pls as u can only speak for urself. Religion bigot

12 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by takedat(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
deeobserver209: Am not a party person but I would rather stick to PDP than all those noisy parties with no ideas.
Ok. Welcome to the PDP, empty of political and economic ideas, and full of broken promises. A party that continues to subvert the destiny of a Nation that is ordained for greatness.

29 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by akpanoka: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
Idokojimmy:

It's useless fighting a group of people that have been condemned to fail. The unholiness that characterise the union is an indication of imminent collapse.
More so that the leadership configuration of the APC speaks volume. Abi na Islamic brother hood? http://www.nationalnetworkonline.com/vol10n26/apc.html

I just read the from the link u posted. Word of advice for the APC, convene a congress immediately and change the texture of that leadership structure or procure a casket for ur funeral.
Not in This present day democracy. It ended with Abiola/Kingibe ticket
Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by Mesico2(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
Talking about ideas? Does PDP have any idea for the past 14years? Pls keep ur ideas to urself. APC all the wayyyyyy

18 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by Onlytruth(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
LOL, hate PDP all you like, you can never take one thing away from them: The party is a MASTER of Nigerian politics. From here, just watch as PDP gradually deconstructs APC.

As a matter of fact- looking at it all with deft political eyes- NOTHING really changed.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by akpanoka: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
take dat: Ok. Welcome to the PDP, a party of empty political ideas. A party that continues to subvert the destiny of a Nation that is ordained for greatness.
I guess you have also forgotten that it is the party that has repositioned the aviation sector, improving power supply, given Nigerians a voice especially with the passage of the foi bill, resurrected the railways system, giving almajiri sense of belonging, reduced hunger as noted by the United Nation, superintended over an economy that has witnessed geometric growth, boost in agric sector and so on.
Impressive cv I must say, even when they often times admit that they is room for improvement

6 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by emmatony: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
i dnt wnt to say something now abt APC and my OGA at the top will say it is anoda thing. dats all

1 Like

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by takedat(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
akpanoka:
I guess you have also forgotten that it is the party that has repositioned the aviation sector, improving power supply, given Nigerians a voice especially with the passage of the foi bill, resurrected the railways system, giving almajiri sense of belonging, reduced hunger as noted by the United Nation, superintended over an economy that has witnessed geometric growth, boost in agric sector and so on.
Impressive cv I must say, even when they often times admit that they is room for improvement
Is this the best you could come up with, with the over $600billion in the past 14 years? Tangible and imaginary achievements? 23.9% unemployment rate in 2011, spiraling upward and growing at 16% per year , ranked 153 out of 186 countries in the UN Human Development Index(Poverty Index), External Debt of $6.67billion, Lending rate of 22% and above, ranked 139 out of 176 countries in TI's corruption perception index.

A party that has spent over $16billion to generate less than 5000megawatts of epileptic electricity. Mismanaged over N2trillion on fuel subsidy. A rising domestic debt profile, import dependent economy, phenomenally-parlor state of infrastructure etc. We all can see how PDP's culture of waste and mediocrity has sustained a generation starved in the circle of poverty of hope, ideals and basic necessities of life.

53 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by touch4mony: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Tolexander: Yes o! PDP also knows APC tried.
Despite the war they waged against them during the process of registration by cornering them to register another version of APC.
remenber their is a litigation in the court over the APC wat ever,lets watch while things unfold.
Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Onlytruth: LOL, hate PDP all you like, you can never take one thing away from them: The party is a MASTER of Nigerian politics. From here, just watch as PDP gradually deconstructs APC.

As a matter of fact- looking at it all with deft political eyes- NOTHING really changed.
PDP stooge, i only pity those that follow you and your NNO Innocently, the reason why you chased odumchi out of his post for not doing your bidding as a tribal bigiot. Time will tell

2 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by dridowu: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
PDP preparing 4 extincton
Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by yuzedo: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Is this congratulations the same as Obj's immortal "I dey laff" to Atiku? cheesy
Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by lifestyle1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
cool
Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by OCTAVO: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
Eye service grin grin grin
Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by dridowu: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
akpanoka:
i 8 it when i hear "improving power sector" ok, its same pdp govt that the higher u steal the lesser ur prison term, also a govt of d cabal, also govt that minority supercede the majority e.g 16/19 and 5/27, govt that increase pump price on january 1st etc

3 Likes

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by nep2ra(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
When PDP says good morning to you, you better check to see if it's truly morning. Ofurufu!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by nep2ra(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
yuzedo: Is this congratulations the same as Obj's immortal "I dey laff" to Atiku? cheesy

My main gee, High Chief Yuzedo, werrin dey?

How is the werda ofa deer?
Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by Garrithe1st: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
Obiagelli:
PDP stooge, i only pity those that follow you and your NNO Innocently, the reason why you chased odumchi out of his post for not doing your bidding as a tribal bigiot. Time will tell

Ok..
Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
PDP has displayed Maturity ,First of its kind since 1999 !!!

So, better yearn dey PDP mouth,seems APC is alreay bringing the change .......

Abi bros, how u see am ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by Longeria(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nobody is blaming Jonathan for remote controling INEC.

Congratulation though.
Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by Whyte01: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
COngrat to APC ....that does nt mean they cn defeat p.d.p in d presidential election,watch what wil happen in apc states,if u have brain use it and think oo.politics is a game remember.*wike 4 senate 2015*#teamwike.
Re: PDP Congratulates APC On Registration by neyostica: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
APC all the way..........yes we can

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: "I Have Been Rejecting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007" / Zamfara: Bandits Attack Police Station, Kill Mobile Policeman, Local Vigilante / Does The Supreme Court Have Original Jurisdiction Over Naira Deadline Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.