Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570276 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Emdee590(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2018
0 8 0 3 9 4 1 7 1 9 4
JideSM:

Hi Emdee590, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide your mobile number via e-mail message for checks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:07pm On May 14, 2018
Zither:
Many months ago, I discovered that MTN 1 month data sub was no longer enough to browse through nairaland or make few searches on google to last 1 week even though I tried never to download anything exceeding 6mb just to be sure where the problem laid. Alas, download or not, 1 month data sub was no longer enough to open google page (exaggerating but that's the picture). I knew it was a foul play from the end of MTN.

I quit data subscription on MTN. It was the best decision ever.

Hi Zither, i'll appreciate if you can send me your mobile number and device type via the E-mail message to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:20pm On May 14, 2018
Emdee590:

Please power your device off and on then try again
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by seyiade26: 8:34am On May 17, 2018
Mtn always finish my credit before I use it for anything of note. Why is that?

Does it have something to do with the 5h 1gb 1 week plan I get every week?

Please I need a fast solution because it's infuriating now...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BunbleBee: 7:52pm On May 17, 2018
P
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:57am On May 18, 2018
seyiade26:
Mtn always finish my credit before I use it for anything of note. Why is that?

Does it have something to do with the 5h 1gb 1 week plan I get every week?

Please I need a fast solution because it's infuriating now...

Hi seyiade26, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2018
JideSM:

Hi seyiade26, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards
Hello I wrongly made a transfer to a line 3days ago..since i then it hasnt been refund..pls look into it.my number is 08162776090
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:27pm On May 21, 2018
luvlyoracle:
Hello I wrongly made a transfer to a line 3days ago..since i then it hasnt been refund..pls look into it.my number is 08162776090

Hi luvlyoracle, please note that the issue is being attended to. You will get feedback once its resolved. Please be patient.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:43pm On May 21, 2018
luvlyoracle:

I am glad to inform you that the issue has been resolved and airtime credited back to your line. Cheers.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Jhayson(m): 7:12pm On May 21, 2018
Hi what's wrong with mtn data.... Within the past week I've subbed like 10times....with my data getting exhausted on or before 24hrs...PS I don't download.. Just whatsapp,facebook and some other sites....just did an sub about 3hours ago and I just got an SMS saying I've got just 200mb remaining... Imagine angry
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2018
JideSM:

I am glad to inform you that the issue has been resolved and airtime credited back to your line. Cheers.
Thanks bro..Very satisfied with your service.
You guys rock!!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tempem: 7:08am On May 22, 2018
JideSM:

Hello bro.. Just woke now and saw that Mtn has deducted my airtime.

I called and they told me it was a silly program and I couldn't even understand the program which I never, I never registered for...

I'm just sick of this nonsesense.. I thought NCC has said henceforth we wouldn't be getting unsolicited messages again?
. Bro I need a refund, 'cause this things hits me to the bone...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tempem: 7:10am On May 22, 2018
Jhayson:
Hi what's wrong with mtn data.... Within the past week I've subbed like 10times....with my data getting exhausted on or before 24hrs...PS I don't download.. Just whatsapp,facebook and some other sites....just did an sub about 3hours ago and I just got an SMS saying I've got just 200mb remaining... Imagine angry

This is similar here.. Just a week internal.. To sub now is a fear.. Although.. I'm switching to airtel..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Jhayson(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2018
I would have opted for airtel too but the network is bad
tempem:

This is similar here.. Just a week internal.. To sub now is a fear.. Although.. I'm switching to airtel..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:44am On May 23, 2018
tempem:

Hello bro.. Just woke now and saw that Mtn has deducted my airtime.

I called and they told me it was a silly program and I couldn't even understand the program which I never, I never registered for...

I'm just sick of this nonsesense.. I thought NCC has said henceforth we wouldn't be getting unsolicited messages again?
. Bro I need a refund, 'cause this things hits me to the bone...

Hello Tempem, I sincerely apologize for the deductions you experienced. Kindly send me your number through Private message so that I can assist you check on it.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On May 24, 2018
Hello JideSM, Can one retrieve a very old number that was gotten prior to 2009? I don't have the PUK anymore but i can still recall frequently called numbers. The number is still active it hasn't been assigned to anyone it says switch off each time i call it. Thanks.
JideSM:

Please power your device off and on then try again
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dicksj93: 2:23pm On May 25, 2018
exactly....thought i was the only one.... if you call their customer care agents,they will insinuate you ve been misusing your data....don't even know what network to sub on anymore..
Jhayson:
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Emmydrizzy(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2018
Mtn data plans are turning out to be useless.. well I have left the network never to look back
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by moneychannel: 8:56am On May 29, 2018
Please why do my MTN awuf balance disappear every morning? From the website it says the validity period is 14days and 30 days, yet mine doesn't even stay upto 24hrs
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by funkyjms: 1:32pm On May 30, 2018
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:55pm On May 30, 2018
Jhayson:

Hi Jhayson, i'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you may experienced. Kindly send your mobile number and device type via the E-mail message to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:59pm On May 30, 2018
Rainmania:
Hello JideSM, Can one retrieve a very old number that was gotten prior to 2009? I don't have the PUK anymore but i can still recall frequently called numbers. The number is still active it hasn't been assigned to anyone it says switch off each time i call it. Thanks.

Hi Rainmania, Please visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre to retrieve the line. The requirements needed to perform a SIM swap include:
1. A Welcome Back Form
2. SIM certificate
3. Provide three (3) frequently-dialed numbers
4. SIM card (in the case of SIM upgrade or damaged SIM)
5. Valid means of Identification
6. Correct SIM registration details.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:01pm On May 30, 2018
dicksj93:
exactly....thought i was the only one.... if you call their customer care agents,they will insinuate you ve been misusing your data....don't even know what network to sub on anymore..

Hi dicksj93, kindly send your mobile number and device type via the E-mail message to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:03pm On May 30, 2018
Emmydrizzy:
Mtn data plans are turning out to be useless.. well I have left the network never to look back

Hi Emmydrizzy, i can only wish to have you back on the network sad
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:11pm On May 30, 2018
moneychannel:
Please why do my MTN awuf balance disappear every morning? From the website it says the validity period is 14days and 30 days, yet mine doesn't even stay upto 24hrs

Hi moneychannel, so sorry to hear this. Kindly send your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me run a check. However, please note that Recharge band (N1 – N99) is valid for 14 Days, Recharge band (N100 – N200) is valid for 14 Days and Recharge band (N201 and above) is valid for 30 days. In addition, also note that the Awuf bonus offer takes priority over active Data bundle. All chargeable activities (data,sms,calls) are billed first billed from the Awuf bonus offer.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:22pm On May 30, 2018
funkyjms:
Hello JideSM,
I did a Welcome Back today for N1000 and I was told I'm entitled to N900 airtime. The line is functioning but I didn't receive the airtime.

Hi funkyjms, checks on your line show that you were credited N900 into your WINBACK account. MTN WinBack is an offer that rewards customers who have spent 45 – 180 days on the network without performing any chargeable activity with 2000% bonus on their first recharge in a month for 3 months (consecutively). You were given 500% of the bonus to make calls and send SMS to ALL Local Networks in Nigeria and 1500% for browsing. Please dial *559*65# to check your WINBACK account balance. Let me know if you need further clarification.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by funkyjms: 4:54pm On May 30, 2018
JideSM:

Hi funkyjms, checks on your line show that you were credited N900 into your WINBACK account. MTN WinBack is an offer that rewards customers who have spent 45 – 180 days on the network without performing any chargeable activity with 2000% bonus on their first recharge in a month for 3 months (consecutively). You were given 500% of the bonus to make calls and send SMS to ALL Local Networks in Nigeria and 1500% for browsing. Please dial *559*65# to check your WINBACK account balance. Let me know if you need further clarification.

Confirmed! Thanks JideSM
The twitter/MTN180 still asking for date, time, location, PUK, S/N Kai!!grin

Please delete my number.�
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:05am On May 31, 2018
Thanks.
JideSM:

Hi Rainmania, Please visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre to retrieve the line. The requirements needed to perform a SIM swap include:
1. A Welcome Back Form
2. SIM certificate
3. Provide three (3) frequently-dialed numbers
4. SIM card (in the case of SIM upgrade or damaged SIM)
5. Valid means of Identification
6. Correct SIM registration details.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by funkyjms: 9:22am On May 31, 2018
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jerryoyakh11: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Pls save my relationship, I couldn't call her often as before

I need advise on how to go about this CUG(mtn,glo,9mobile) thing pls
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Jhayson(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
email not going.. ..08064725321 tecno spark k7
JideSM:

Hi Jhayson, i'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you may experienced. Kindly send your mobile number and device type via the E-mail message to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by alex110(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Good afternoon,please what's the price attached to Welcome back process cause MTN CC said #100,someone said he did his #150 while another person said he did his #700

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.