Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (571366 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2015
Innocey:
Gudday mr Jide, i want to opt out of mtn yello life insurance pack*** but i don't know how to....pls i really need ur help

Hi Innocey, kindly text STOPLIFE to 770. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2015
Babajoel:
Please, is Family & Friends still in Nigeria MTN tariff plans? Or what call tariff is prudent for students on campus to reach Papa 'n Mama?

Thanks.

Hi Babajoel, MTN Family & Friends tariff plan is no longer available. MTN Ipulse is suitable for students, simply text 406 to 131. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by adediamond07(m): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Good evening Mr. Jide
Please, if network is down in an area, for months, what is/are the step(s) to take.
In some areas in Ovia-south LGA, Edo state. MTN network has been on emergency since last year November.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by AwesomeRomeo: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
JideSM:

Hi Babajoel, MTN Family & Friends tariff plan is no longer available. MTN Ipulse is suitable for students, simply text 406 to 131. Regards
I received this text from MTN, wat does it mean? (070xxxxx is my num) "You deserve it 070xxxxxxx! Dial *170# and find out what FREE benefit is released for your 070xxxxxx! It's FREE!"
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by okinme: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by didfy: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Please MTN is deducting my bonuses for days now instead of taking from my Mb.
I ve called many times but ended up with amatures . Please what do i do? Ive tried DATA OFF -->131 but no luck
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by SUCCESSPOWER(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2015
I want this issue resolve now how can I be subscribing BIS #1500 and you guys still charge from my account you people should quickly do something about it my subscription is to expire on 5th of this month and my number 08069241044.
------ SMS ------
Received: Jan 30, 2015 5:53 PM
Subject: Your last session was 3 KB,

Your last session was 3 KB, total cost of last session was NGN 0.15 and new account balance is NGN 181.76.
------ SMS ------
Received: Jan 30, 2015 11:16 PM
Subject: Your last session was 1 KB,

Your last session was 1 KB, total cost of last session was NGN 0.05 and new account balance is NGN 169.84.

------ SMS ------
Received: Jan 30, 2015 11:17 PM
Subject: Your last session was 7 KB,

Your last session was 7 KB, total cost of last session was NGN 0.35 and new account balance is NGN 169.84.
------ SMS ------
Received: Jan 31, 2015 12:42 PM
Subject: Your last session was 2 KB,

Your last session was 2 KB, total cost of last session was NGN 0.10 and new account balance is NGN 169.74.

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
SUCCESSPOWER:
I want this issue resolve now how can I be subscribing BIS #1500 and you guys still charge from my account you people should quickly do something about it my subscription is to expire on 5th of this month and my number 08069241044.
------ SMS ------

Your last session was 3 KB, total cost of last session was NGN 0.15 and new account balance is NGN 181.76.
------ SMS ------

Your last session was 1 KB, total cost of last session was NGN 0.05 and new account balance is NGN 169.84.

------ SMS ------

Your last session was 7 KB, total cost of last session was NGN 0.35 and new account balance is NGN 169.84.
------ SMS ------

Your last session was 2 KB, total cost of last session was NGN 0.10 and new account balance is NGN 169.74.
Sorry about this, kindly send your number and also send STATUS to 21600 to confirm if you are within the fair usage threshold~IU
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
SUCCESSPOWER:
------ SMS ------

------ SMS ------

------ SMS ------

------ SMS ------

Sorry about this, kindly send your number and also send STATUS to 21600 to confirm if you are within the fair usage threshold~IU
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
I received this text from MTN, wat does it mean? (070xxxxx is my num) "You deserve it 070xxxxxxx! Dial *170# and find out what FREE benefit is released for your 070xxxxxx! It's FREE!"

That is our Cash Quest promo which is ongoing now. You can click on http://www.mtnonline.com/cashquest to get full info on terms and conditions~IU
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
didfy:
Please MTN is deducting my bonuses for days now instead of taking from my Mb.
I ve called many times but ended up with amatures . Please what do i do? Ive tried DATA OFF -->131 but no luck

Sorry about this, what bonus account is being deducted for browsing, what is your number and phone type~IU
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bright8(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Please help o. I made my friend subscribe to the better me data plan last week. After the deduction,he tried to make a call but was told there was no money on his phone. Since then as soon as he recharges,mtn will collect every dime. This morning he recharged 3k didnt even make up to 5 mins call and money don finish.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
bright8:
Please help o. I made my friend subscribe to the better me data plan last week. After the deduction,he tried to make a call but was told there was no money on his phone. Since then as soon as he recharges,mtn will collect every dime. This morning he recharged 3k didnt even make up to 5 mins call and money don finish.

Sorry about this, what package did he subscribe to, if its a data plan it cannot be used for calls but browsing. Also send his number and the phone type~IU
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bright8(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
JideSM:

Sorry about this, what package did he subscribe to, if its a data plan it cannot be used for calls but browsing. Also send his number and the phone type~IU
He subscribed SPM to 131 for the better me plan. Also subscribed 109 to 131 to salvage the issue but to no avail. How do i send his number? This is a public forum.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bright8(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
JideSM:

Bros, how far nah? i still dey wait.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rockyymorgan: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
plz help me mtn deduct 5 naira daily for quick facebook....i need to opt out my number is 08107631912.....help me pllllllllleeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeee
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by timbros(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Please kindly check if this number is activated: 07066011845.

I bought the SIM this morning and registered it but ever since I inserted the SIM, it will pop a message welcoming me to MTN and for me to restart my phone. When I restart it, the same message will appear after a while. Over and over again it keeps happening.

Can you activate it for me please?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by oluemmakay(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pls is der a way of adding value to my recharge i.e being given like double of wot i recharge wit 30days validity??
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by didfy: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
JideSM:

Sorry about this, what bonus account is being deducted for browsing, what is your number and phone type~IU

I do charge from gtbank (*737*)and i get instant bonus......thats the bonus
Huawei Y210-0100
Also
Samsung galaxy S5 mini
Dont want to leave my numbers here so any other suggestions
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pls help me out. Mtn has bin deductng mah airtime via dis number - 35960. The message i usualy receive from dis numba is - "thanks for d purchasng nd enjoy it!. Please I want an instant deactivation of dis service. Heres mah number - 08108195136 plsssss
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
rockyymorgan:
plz help me mtn deduct 5 naira daily for quick facebook....i need to opt out my number is 08107631912.....help me pllllllllleeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeee

Hello rockyymorgan, the service has been deactivated as requested. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
timbros:
Please kindly check if this number is activated: 07066011845.

I bought the SIM this morning and registered it but ever since I inserted the SIM, it will pop a message welcoming me to MTN and for me to restart my phone. When I restart it, the same message will appear after a while. Over and over again it keeps happening.

Can you activate it for me please?

Hi timbros, apologies for the inconvenience, Kindly insert the sim into a Nokia device. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by didfy: 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
JideSM:

Plz MTN I need this stealing ( though is not corruption)of my money to stop

I ve written here still no reply
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Freelancer007(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
I use the MTN network to make calls, while making use of their home zone advantage which lets me call more for less. But their data plans seem too expensive. Hence, glo data services readily come to my rescue!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Psalmwise(m): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
GUD EVENING bro jideSM Its been up to 3hrs now and the EDGE network on my fone changed to GSM and i have an active sunscription on my line...bro dis is my number 09032771996 pls help me do sumtin about it cos even mtn customer care have refused to pick. Tnx and God bless
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dimplecakes(f): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Good evening, pls I need help on my mtn sim, it has stop browsing. When I connect it, it doesn't show any sign of E or H. I use an android phone. My mtn sim is on sim 1, when I change it to sim 2, it still did not connect. I tried using someone else mtn line, Still the same problem. But wen I use other network on it, it will browse. Pls what could be the problem.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dimplecakes(f): 7:16am On Feb 04, 2015
dimplecakes:
Good morning , pls I need help on my mtn sim, it has stop browsing. When I connect it, it doesn't show any sign of E or H. I use an android phone. My mtn sim is on sim 1, when I change it to sim 2, it still did not connect. I tried using someone else mtn line, Still the same problem. But wen I use other network on it, it will browse. Pls what could be the problem.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Olamilekan08(m): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
I Jide, its been more than a month i complained about receiving numerous promotional messages. After following the instruction of sending a message to one short code, i still receive the promo messages just as before. And its annoying. I get messages from not less than 10 different numbers sometimes not including repititions.
I know you'll be planning to tell be sorry for my inconvinience, well don't worry, as an mtn user of many years, one is used to inconviniency, but i'll very much appreciate helping on this, as i might have to abandon those 2 lines.
Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Psalmwise:
GUD EVENING bro jideSM Its been up to 3hrs now and the EDGE network on my fone changed to GSM and i have an active sunscription on my line...bro dis is my number 09032771996 pls help me do sumtin about it cos even mtn customer care have refused to pick. Tnx and God bless

Hi Psalmwise, kindly remove battery from your device while it's on then replace battery and let the device reboot. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
dimplecakes:
Good evening, pls I need help on my mtn sim, it has stop browsing. When I connect it, it doesn't show any sign of E or H. I use an android phone. My mtn sim is on sim 1, when I change it to sim 2, it still did not connect. I tried using someone else mtn line, Still the same problem. But wen I use other network on it, it will browse. Pls what could be the problem.

Hi dimplecakes, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number via PM for assistance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kebisky: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Good evening!!!
I got these message from MTN as follows: 'Congratulations! It's 9 years since you joined the MTN Family. Get 500% bonus on your first recharge. Offer valid till month end. Thank you for choosing MTN!'
I therefore tried by recharging N1500 but to my surprise there was NO BONUS added to my balance.
Can you please give me an explanation. Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by didfy: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
MTN guy, why do you appear and disappear from here? Having to wait for you or this is not your job? You always skip some questions and you used to be very good what happened to you? OR you have another ID that you use for GMB/GEJ that pays better than your company?

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.