Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (571381 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lordabas: 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hi Jide,
How do i opt out of the mtnPLAY subscription? My airtime has been deducted too much
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by buoye1(m): 6:32am On Feb 18, 2015
JideSIM :I activated my share and sell yesterday and I av forgotten the pin I used,pls help me out on my sim:::09033707167
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by vlan(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hi, my airtime (N9,595) is yet to be refunded. My number is 08145574397 and this was taken between the 9th/10th of February, 2015.

It's going to 2 weeks now!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by adeymolahm(m): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pls help me! I loaded my mtn to call but it was deducted for 10Mb auto renewal. I'm on ipulse, so I have Mb already credited to me when I loaded. How can I use the 10Mb daily subscription before it expires? Since it was renewed, it has not been touched. I don't want to exhaust the one meant for seven days tonight and I can't allow what they deducted my money for to go like that. Please help, I'v tried calling them but they're not picking. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by idowuh98(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
About two weeks ago, i got a message from MTN that i have been on the network for 8 years and i should recharge to get 500% bonus. Have spent more than #2000 since then but no bonus
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
happy662:
hw do i stop dis pop up notification sms showing on my screen

Hi, what information is being provided in the SMS?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lordabas:
Hi Jide,
How do i opt out of the mtnPLAY subscription? My airtime has been deducted too much

Sorry about this. Please PM your phone number for assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
idowuh98:
About two weeks ago, i got a message from MTN that i have been on the network for 8 years and i should recharge to get 500% bonus. Have spent more than #2000 since then but no bonus

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lordabas: 5:29am On Feb 24, 2015
JideSM:

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by idowuh98(m): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2015
JideSM:

This is my no:
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by peteregwu(m): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Mtn, I subscribed for bbcday yesterday note around 11:10pm and when I later checked my status I discovered that I was not even activated for that bbcday. Even this morning I got a message that my bbcday has expired.
"Your BlackBerry subscription has expired. Text BBCDAY 21600 to renew. Costs only N100.0! Or text help to select one of our cheaper packages."
What is all that for God sake. This is he second time this will happen to me. 08032823621
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2015
happy662:
hw do i stop dis pop up notification sms showing on my screen

Hi happy662, kindly text EOCN OFF to 131 to stop receiving notifications. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2015
peteregwu:
Mtn, I subscribed for bbcday yesterday note around 11:10pm and when I later checked my status I discovered that I was not even activated for that bbcday. Even this morning I got a message that my bbcday has expired.
"Your BlackBerry subscription has expired. Text BBCDAY 21600 to renew. Costs only N100.0! Or text help to select one of our cheaper packages."
What is all that for God sake. This is he second time this will happen to me. 08032823621

Hello peteregwu, apologies for the inconvenience. You will be contacted shortly. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Lordabas:

Hello Lordabas, the service has been deactivated as requested. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2015
buoye1:
JideSIM :I activated my share and sell yesterday and I av forgotten the pin I used,pls help me out on my sim:::09033707167

Hello buoye1, so sorry for the inconvenience. Have you been given a new MTN Share and Sell PIN? If not, kindly let me know. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2015
DonCrust:
Mr JideSM, what could be the problem with my F@stLink modem? Each time I try to connect to the internet, I gives me report that the connection I'm trying to make to the remote computer is disconnected.
I've tried 3 simcards and 3 fastlink modem on different systems and they all give the same report. Pls what could be the cause?

Thanks for your prompt response.

Hello DonCrust, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number via PM for assistance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2015
adeymolahm:
Pls help me! I loaded my mtn to call but it was deducted for 10Mb auto renewal. I'm on ipulse, so I have Mb already credited to me when I loaded. How can I use the 10Mb daily subscription before it expires? Since it was renewed, it has not been touched. I don't want to exhaust the one meant for seven days tonight and I can't allow what they deducted my money for to go like that. Please help, I'v tried calling them but they're not picking. Thanks

Hello adeymolahm, sorry for the inconvenience. kindly text NO to 131 to stop the auto-renewal. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by buoye1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
JideSM:

Hello buoye1, so sorry for the inconvenience. Have you been given a new MTN Share and Sell PIN? If not, kindly let me know. Regards
Yea...I was able to get through to the customer service on phine which the lady rectified the issue
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by happy662(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
JideSM:

Hi happy662, kindly text EOCN OFF to 131 to stop receiving notifications. Regards
thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pls i need your urgent help! Last year during the period of october 1-5th i received a message that i should load 200naira to get 50mb courtesy of independence, i did! But up till now, for where, i have not seen any mb.
Then also, sometime last year i transferred airtime(have forgotten the actual amount) from my sim to a number, but the airtime didn't get to its destination.
Thanks in Anticipation
my no. Is : 08162459775
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Neelzar(f): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2015
Hi JideSM,

I am currently applying for a visa to join my husband in Canada. I need my call logs from when we met in August 2013 till date , as proof of our relationship. Please help me out. Thanks

Neelzar
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jokhen10: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hi jidesm, i recently submitted a proposal on MTN's proposal portal, but the thing is i dont know if it has been recieved because it always shows me a new page again after loadin,,,, no sigh such as 'proposal sibmitted, thank you.' to guarantee if it has been recieved or not....how do i know it has neen recieved, i await your response, patiently, thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Neelzar:
Hi JideSM,

I am currently applying for a visa to join my husband in Canada. I need my call logs from when we met in August 2013 till date , as proof of our relationship. Please help me out. Thanks

Neelzar

Y'ello Neelzar,

Do you have your MTN Security? You can use it to log on to our Web Self Service and see your call records. You could also apply for this at any of our offices.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jokhen10: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2015
JideSM:

Y'ello Neelzar,

Do you have your MTN Security? You can use it to log on to our Web Self Service and see your call records. You could also apply for this at any of our offices.
hi jidesm i am sincerely at loss why u didnt reply me, when i know u had seen mu post, i'd waited patiently for ur reply, anyways i still do.Hope u have a nice day, sir.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Psalmwise(m): 1:45am On Mar 01, 2015
@tayoccu, jideSM pls biko solve this issue for me nah, its still dis same removing of kilobytee and removing it freom my account balance, MTN as been sending me mesage that I have used up zero kilobyte and zero naira as been deducted from my acct, naw jez naw they did d worst ,I was downloading using UC web(this nt d first timeam using ucweb to download)and I have subscription and they jez wiped the whole #81 on my fone saying I use onethousand and sumtin kilobyte...Pls help me resolve dis problem and possibly refund my money...., I was about. Using the credit to send happy new month mesage to my loveones.
Below is a screen shot of ow dey have been deducting my airtime using this method.
My Number is 09032771996

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Joysmart(f): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Joysmart:
embarassed embarassed Hello Mr Jide Good day and happy Val in arrears
Please my airtime of 17960 was wiped since last Monday being 9th of February 2015
I've called customer service on 180 several times
They confirmed that the amount was missing without any trace
The lady I spoke with at some point assured me that she'll forward my complaint to the appropriate quarters but till now I've not gotten any refund
Please kindly help me out 17960 is no small money
My number is 08038904583 and my name i
Thanks in anticipation
This issue is still unresolved please help me do something about it I really need that airtime
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by minustwice: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hi, I have a data balance of 4.5gb on my phone but instead mtn charges me for using the internet with my phone credit. Its really frustrating. Pls help
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Domwiz4all(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
pls my sister's sim has enterd "fixed dialling mode" and it is requestin PUK2 before can b fixd
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2015
Domwiz4all:
pls my sister's sim has enterd "fixed dialling mode" and it is requestin PUK2 before can b fixd
Sorry about it. Please mail us and include the following details- her phone number, a phone number to contact her and the phone type. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Krest3d: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2015
JideSM:

Hello. I subscribed for the Goodybag bundle of 1000 Naira and my subscription expires in April. I've used up my airtime, how can I cancel it and subscribe to the bundle of 750? I initially sent 'Cancel' to 131 and got an acknowledegment sms, but the plan has not been cancelled and I'd like to switch to that of 750.

Also, calling 180 does not present an option for me to speak to an agent.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by mex551(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2015
Please I need your assistance, how can I speak to one of your customers care agent. 181 does not allow me do that

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.