Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour (4210 Views)

Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? / How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2013
Adamskuty: tongue grin

You really needs to check into a mental institution, now you are talking to yourself, I guess the life of a baboon is not that sophisticated. Eat banana and fling poop
Around. Uncle focka
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by xynerise: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2013
Na who go Europe dey cause fight? undecided
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by OneNaira6: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2013
onila: cry cry

pray for me

me no wan go back to that nonsense country

Lmfao. Reminds me of my parents. The same threat my dad used when i was acting up in school. constantly fighting and constantly getting suspended. I remembered when my uncle phone home and told my dad "he got suspended again", The next thing i know the phone is handed to me and my dad blowing up my ear saying "why am I'm wasting my money to school you aboard. I'll bring you back to Nigeria. you are wasting my money blah blah". damn, I kinda miss my hs days for some unknown reason. Funny enough I hated my dad using that threat but ironically it's the same threat i use on my sis when she acts up or whenever i feel like making her cry. I usually just tell her that i bought a ticket for Nigeria just for her. show her a fake ticket i made and the next thing i know, she's balling her eyes out, begging to stay, promising she'll behave. Lmfaoooo. Onila don't worry. Trust me, I've gotten that threat so many times and still do that I can confidently tell you that your parents are just pulling your legs.
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by freecocoa(f): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2013
xynerise: Na who go Europe dey cause fight? undecided
The matter tire me sef.

Them don chop bellefull na, why them no go make noise up and down, yeye fowls.undecided
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by freecocoa(f): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2013
One_Naira:

Lmfao. Reminds me of my parents. The same threat my dad used when i was acting up in school. constantly fighting and constantly getting suspended. I remembered when my uncle phone home and told my dad "he got suspended again", The next thing i know the phone is handed to me and my dad blowing up my ear saying "why am I'm wasting my money to school you aboard. I'll bring you back to Nigeria. you are wasting my money blah blah". damn, I kinda miss my hs days for some unknown reason. Funny enough I hated my dad using that threat but ironically it's the same threat i use on my sis when she acts up or whenever i feel like making her cry. I usually just tell her that i bought a ticket for Nigeria just for her. show her a fake ticket i made and the next thing i know, she's balling her eyes out, begging to stay, promising she'll behave. Lmfaoooo. Onila don't worry. Trust me, I've gotten that threat so many times and still do that I can confidently tell you that your parents are just pulling your legs.
I'm trying to understand the message you are passing to onila, you didn't even tell her to change and behave better.

So cos they might be pulling her legs means she shouldn't give a hoot? Btw its not just always a threat, I've seen kids bundled to naija for real due to bad behavior.
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2013
undecided
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Kessythegeek(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2013
adaobi123: undecided
bad behaviours like
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Kessythegeek(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2013
Nigeria don turn Rehab center smh.
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2013
Kessythegeek: bad behaviours like

Ask her........
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by dasparrow: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
@Post

See as this thread come derail. Anyways, Onila, be a good girl so you don't get bundled back to Nigeria. We don't have uninterrupted electricity here just yet.
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by kandiikane(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
Onila, I use to get that when I was 13 not when in university and living far from parents. WTF is this about? Your parents live in your dorm too next to your somali paddi and the one wey just dey have loud sex anyhow?

Your lies dey slowly unravel with each post. Anyhow sha carry go. tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kingsmojo and adamskuty, u both are just gon kill urself. Onila is probably having a gud laugh at both of you.
Btw, onila u just like seeking attention. Is this why u ask us to pray for u?? You mean we'll leave the problems in our life, family and country, and ask God not to let you be sent back to nigeria?? My friend go and sit down one place joor! Maybe u should even be sent back here, we'll probably get a break from ur numerous thread. I wonder how u manage to read ur books and study sef..

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by slimyem: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Onila, didn't you say you were 20 years old and plus?
An adult?
Na lie go kill you o..!

1 Like

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Idowuogbo(f): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wooooohoooo! Welcome home Onila!!! I'll host ur welcome party... Me and u all over lagisdi.Lets get it started mama! cheesy
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by onila(f): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
kandiikane: Onila, I use to get that when I was 13 not when in university and living far from parents. WTF is this about? Your parents live in your dorm too next to your somali paddi and the one wey just dey have loud sex anyhow?

Your lies dey slowly unravel with each post. Anyhow sha carry go. tongue
still in university
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by onila(f): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
slimyem: Onila, didn't you say you were 20 years old and plus?
An adult?
Na lie go kill you o..!
i am still under my parents

didnt yr parents pay yr uni fees for you?
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by onila(f): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wooooohoooo! Welcome home Onila!!! I'll host ur welcome party... Me and u all over lagisdi.Lets get it started mama! cheesy
angrytufia!

1 Like

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Idowuogbo(f): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
onila: angrytufia!
Ewo! See dis Mumu o! Na naija u dey downgrade so? Oh! I gerrit... U go miss all dem food vouchers dem dey give una over dia ba? Awww... We understand! grin
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Idowuogbo(f): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
onila: i am still under my parents

Na! Student loans tins... U zap d money and pack ya sh!t bck to ya fathers land. grin
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by kandiikane(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
onila: i am still under my parents

Wait, I thought you were in the uk?

Ohh, I forgot you're soo rich you can afford 9grand a year on pay as you go.
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by kandiikane(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na! Student loans tins... U zap d money and pack ya sh!t bck to ya fathers land. grin

Lol, abi ooo grin

But these student loan are bastards. Them nor wan give money. They want me to pay 6grand. angry
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
onila: cry cry

pray for me

me no wan go back to that nonsense country
u lik showing off urself 2much, people wit dual nationality re still claiming omo 9ja, but u dat is just passing by dey raise ur dried shoulder.

Wit dis attitude of urs I won't poke u, even if u give me all d coal in Newcastle or oil in Russia even d garri in NL

Now I no why u will remain a virgin till 60

I rep 9ja
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
To hell with student loan angry

1 Like

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by onila(f): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
kandiikane:

Wait, I thought you were in the uk?

Ohh, I forgot you're soo rich you can afford 9grand a year on pay as you go.
I actually do pay 25,000 $ a year
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Rooneyboy:

so u prefer being a second class citizen in some other country grin grin grin

SMH for inferior mudafuckas .
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Ishilove: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Attention seeking is a byatch. Onila, shouldn't you be studying for post-utme or something? Smh
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mavor: I gave up on this chick a long time ago. She is the kind of fake 9ja girl that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
I wud rather b ga.y dan 2 mk dis low life b my GF.

I'm proud bt not foolish
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
onila: I actually do pay 25,000 $ a year
I dare u 2 give me d name of d sch
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by kandiikane(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
onila: I actually do pay 25,000 $ a year

Private uni? Which one is that?
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
$25, 000. School of gold, ni ? undecided
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by kandiikane(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
adaobi123: $25, 000. School of gold, ni ? undecided

Lol abi oo. I've never heard of a uni wey dey charge 25? 12grand yes, 15grand for masters. Abeg, onila which uni is that?

But onila, dollars or pounds? I thought you lived in uk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Children Need This Awesome 'made In Nigeria' Dolls!! (pic) / Please My Wife Breast Has Decreased Over Days Now / Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.