Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour (4212 Views)

Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? / How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by coogar: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
where's Tgirl when you need her? this thread should have been re-routed to the recycle bin.....
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
Please erh... Onila do whatever your parents tell you. Ehn. So they wouldn't send you here. We only need those who are patriotic...
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Kessythegeek(m): 5:14am On Aug 04, 2013
Who is this Onilao:
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by DICKtator: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2013
onila: cry cry

pray for me

me no wan go back to that nonsense country

yOU SHOULD BE DEPORTED TO NIGERIA!!!!!

O ye Scarlet Virgin!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 08, 2013
Nonso23:

uh-sorry the right word to use is 'aspire' not 'inspire' (ur last sentence). Beats me how someone who claims to be in the u.k could make such blatant error in eng grammer.

duh?! No one's perfect..not even d queen!
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by shadowhunter15(f): 4:49am On Aug 08, 2013
Why is it so hard for me to understand the sentences you guys type sad
To the OP: not sure if you're just being an attention seeker but they are really just pulling your legs. My parents use that excuse with me, though I don't think they mean it. Would anyone deport a child back because she would rather be online than at the mall? Best of lucksmiley
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 08, 2013
Nonso23:

uh-sorry the right word to use is 'aspire' not 'inspire' (ur last sentence). Beats me how someone who claims to be in the u.k could make such blatant error in eng grammer.
I saw d error a week ago but , I didn't humiliate her just becos of imperfect me.

U self don't no hw 2 read n understand, becos frm above discussions u shud know she ain't in d UK bt, in north America
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please My Wife Breast Has Decreased Over Days Now / Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home / Make A Man Marry You Using 3 Simple Techniques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.