Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] (28059 Views)

Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by switdil(f): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2013
Make me tok truth, the man wey dey for the pics wey em carry im hand put for shoulder dey 100per cent okN all the e dey sick, go blind, bo fit eat, no fit shit na bIG LIE!!!
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by vislabraye(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2013
He should be dealt with seriously. Its a pity dat some people take his evil intents as nothing. Dey should just pray dat someone doesn't use a mace on dem.
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by MrAboki: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2013
I had no idea that the Police could sue people to court..

I thought it was the job of the 'Directorate of Public Prosecution' to take criminals to court?!

Na wah o!!

Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by humpito(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2013
Toktee: I told you to see a doctor for your eyez b4 you will go blind but you refused now see what it has cost you,someone is supported by two people to walk yet your eyez has refused to see.........the bible is complete where it asid"THEY HAS EYEZ THAT CANNOT SEE".
Ehn? Where dis gbagaun dey for bible?

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by Benite: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2013
See chidi loyd pretending. This is political krinkumkrakum and sheufilictic higi haga

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by elbinmanny(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2013
0lumide: And Nigerians are quiet? While Bipi explained how he beat up Chidi Lloyd?

Democracy indeed. The people are too ignorant to be taught, too scared to fight. Nigeria is in a still situation.
see this mungo park, make I go fight who?? Why u never go fight for Maiduguri undecided how many times Chidi don go on protest?? Make I go fight for this taliban! If na play b that u better stop am o ! I no go warn u again sad

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2013
Alfoasegh:

Come again pls.
he met to use 'cut'
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by texaco1: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2013
angry
If he goes on hunger strike for 5 days ,the I will support him
grin grin
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by Anazp: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki: I had no idea that the Police could sue people to court..

I thought it was the job of the 'Directorate of Public Prosecution' to take criminals to court?!

Na wah o!!

the police do not sue a person to court. they charge to court
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2013
Please who is Shidi Loid?
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by yuzedo: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki: #TeamChidiLloyd...

#TeamMace...

#TeamApkako..

#TeamAmaechi..

Attorney General na our guy.. No worry Chidi, Case go soon end! angry
Nwanne, your case is hopeless. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by feminancy(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2013
no pity for monsters,he should be made to face the law.and also a good examples to the house especially the senate house. enough of all this public insult from the so called leaders
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by MrAboki: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2013
Anazp: the police do not sue a person to court. they charge to court

Meaning?!

Please expand?!

Does that mean that the Police can handle a case in court?!

Whats the difference between Charging to court and case generally?!

At what point does the DPP come in?
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by calddon(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2013
attorney general wants to take over the case, counsel to police objecting to it............... am i d only one smelling a rat abi is it from my nose?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2013
homesteady: Sahara reporters & co reported that this man can't walk and he is going blind!!
From what I saw on TV, this man vision is still good and he can still walk, he is just pretending using some people as support!
Let them just release him today, you'll see him jumping up and down
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by ASPchris(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2013
0lumide: And Nigerians are quiet? While Bipi explained how he beat up Chidi Lloyd?

Democracy indeed. The people are too ignorant to be taught, too scared to fight. Nigeria is in a still situation.
guy what are u waiting for? Just start it with ur family members, we will join u people later. Mumu wey wan die for another person problem. Do u think these politicians have single love for us as Nigerians. Infact u are far from reality. Madam abeg give me extra amala there.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by ASPchris(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2013
Ok
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by MrAboki: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2013
ASPchris: really u are aboki, u dont know anything, dont u know police charge not sue.(lol)

Shege Danburuba!! angry

So is that the answer for my question kuma?! angry

So the Police charge you to court, what is the job of the DPP?
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2013
Alfoasegh:

Come again pls.

aaaaa ggr gbrrrrrrr gbrrrr gbrrrr haaaaaa. mmmmm. oya i don come don't ask me to do it again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by olakehinde(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2013
Mr. jonathan has been busy abusing presidential power and some section of the people on nairaland are commending for dragging our democracy back.I know for sure that everybody will reap twhatever he sows.please pass the message to the president and his she-hippopotamus wife.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by dartsidius7(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2013
Benite: See chidi loyd pretending. This is political krinkumkrakum and sheufilictic higi haga

hmmm..... Obahiagbon smiley
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by emperorchedda(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: Are you from Congo? undecided Why can't you lead
my friend u'r a big fooooool! U r d ones dat mk pple get scared of revolting

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by theripper2: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2013
Chidi LLoyd, u flog person mace finish, come get stroke abi? God pass u o.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2013
Lol this loyd guy na bad thief ooo. No be him wey mace someone nearly to death. So na who later beat am wey make am no waka again?
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2013

Bro show us pic evidence and video evidence where the so called Bipi was beating up chidi, so you really believe that 5 people could fight and dislodge 23 people who knows how to mace very well?. Nawa you ooo na so dem use ur brain drink akamu

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2013
soe: Correct...niw Amaechi would take over the case...and that will be d end...I love this guyz...dey r smarter than the FG...wow...but emm...APC is now registered...so let the calculations begin oooo

Smart? Just watch as all this propaganda works against them soon
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by 0mOnnakoda25: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2013
Police cannot prosecute. That is the role of the State or Federal attorney general depending on the jurisdiction covering the alleged offence. In this case murder or attempted murder is within the ambit of the state just like in the Mustapha case and that was why the FG could not grant amnesty much as they would have liked to.It has already been established that the AG has the power/discretion NOT to prosecute which is likely to happen in this highly political case.Perhaps the police can find a "federal" offfence and get the Federal attorney general to prosecute. That will likely be seen as political and we shall see how successful that will be.Usually that would be things like treason,terrorism etc. The Police cannot force the hand of the AG as they are attempting here.I wonder whether it has ever happened before that the Police engage a private lawyer to prosecute without the authority of the DPP or AG. Their job is to arrest,investigate and hand the file over to the DPP
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by Longeria(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2013
Toktee: I told you to see a doctor for your eyez b4 you will go blind but you refused now see what it has cost you,someone is supported by two people to walk yet your eyez has refused to see.........the bible is complete where it asid"THEY HAS EYEZ THAT CANNOT SEE".
sharaaaaaaaaaap there, but they lied that he had gone blind, didn't he walked to police station unaided? All na Wash.
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by ideylaff: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2013
Why all the security... when people who have stolen millions turn up in court with convoy of people

Just think its a distraction... yes hes done a very bad thing, if we flip the coin, I think they were attacked and provoked to as well, though no excuse for violence

How come we never saw a recording of when the Anti Amaechi crew chased the majority house members with thugs and d only one we keep seeing is when the tried to fight back

Also why no bail... wetin bad reach that....

Presedency watch out.... so sad that the Amaechi side played into the hands of the Presidency... now no matter how you look @ it. They look guilty due to the manner in which Chidi llloyd attacked the other guy...

Complex Nation Complex People Complex Thinking : NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki: #TeamChidiLloyd...

#TeamMace...

#TeamApkako..

#TeamAmaechi..

Attorney General na our guy.. No worry Chidi, Case go soon end! angry
The real case is at the appeal court bet me.
The victims legal advisers would soon plea to join the case.

After state judicial drama comes federal justice.
Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by rockcitie: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2013
Why is he now acting as if he's a saint? Thank God for the video evidence oh. This time around, he cannot claim that there's no evidence against him. Yeye mumu man. He thinks that acting lame or paralyzed will attract pity from Nigerians. He must be very foolish indeed.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] by Hoii(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: Are you from Congo? undecided Why can't you lead
buahahahaha, lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Reason I Resigned From Jonathan’s Govt As SURE-P Chairman – Christopher / North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution / Nicholas Ukachukwu Decamps To APGA From PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.