Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

If You're My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're My Boyfriend (1995 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're My Boyfriend by pri3stess(f): 5:31am On Aug 01, 2013
As of right now, I'm single and searching, So i made a list of rules for any guy that is interested.

If you're my boyfriend.............
You can't have candles on your birthday cake, dafuq you tryna wish for? all your wishes came true when you met me.
You are not allowed to be around any windows or doors, what are you trying to do? Find a way out? H311 no!
You are not allowed to have sunlight, my smile should brighten your day.
you call 911 and a female responder answers, you better drop that phone.
You can't dream, what are you trying to do? Imagine how life will be without me?
You are not allowed to touch the letters V or P on a keyboard, the only Pu$$i that you should be touching is mine, you had better find a way to spell around those letters.
You are not allowed to do algebra, what are you trying to do? Look for your Ex? That's not going to happen honey.
The only 4 contacts in your phone should the Father, the son, the Holy Spirit, and mine.
You are not allowed to turn up, except you're trying to turn up missing ( kidnapping tinz)
You are not allowed to pray, what are you trying to pray for? Another girlfriend?
You can't have legs, you're not about to walk out on me.
You can't "chill" with any girls, but you can sit next to the air conditioner and chill there.
You can't use Google, what are you trying to do? Find a way to get rid of me?
You can't use the like button on Facebook, you can't go around liking any females picture.
You are not allowed to vote, what are you trying to do? Look for some change? I have some coins if you want.
You are not allowed to follow or have any female followers on IG, what are you trying to do? Look for another girlfriend?
If you follow these rules, I'm sure that we will have a wonderful relationship.

LOL this is all jokes o don't take me seriously.

2 Likes

Re: If You're My Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 01, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by Exponental(m): 6:15am On Aug 01, 2013
Lol.....@ op.
By d tym menopause is knocking, I can bet d music will change. Then, ur new song will be titled "rules are made to be broken".

1 Like

Re: If You're My Boyfriend by 190: 6:40am On Aug 01, 2013
Madness on pratice

Op na to pull cloth run enter market remain 4u

Dafuq u on about don't worry wen ure 40 I'm sure your list would have upgraded wif ur age undecided
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by Enegod(m): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2013
op is so frustrated...
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by Enegod(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper: grin grin grin
this one just de laugh hopelessly...it's realy a shame
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by temi4fash(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2013
Op
u need a boyfriend in ur life cos u seem very bored.....
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2013
Fnk God itz a joke
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 01, 2013
Enegod: this one just de laugh hopelessly...it's realy a shame

What is a shame?! Someone posted a joke and she laughed at it, how is that a shame? undecided undecided undecided

Hian! O chi'm!!

2 Likes

Re: If You're My Boyfriend by haitto99(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2013
nice joke
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by harlos: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2013
Thank God say na joke...

i for ask say u fit marry cripple? cheesy
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by Enegod(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2013
tchidi:

What is a shame?! Someone posted a joke and she laughed at it, how is that a shame? undecided undecided undecided

Hian! O chi'm!!
then..the mods should move that poo to joke section
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by Austeenxx: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2013
ROTFLMAO. grin

And what's the shame in laughing to a joke? undecided SMH.
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by pri3stess(f): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2013
Enegod: then..the mods should move that poo to joke section

Why are you vexing naw? Have you had your coffee yet? You're kinda cranky right now.
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by Enegod(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2013
pri3stess:

Why are you vexing naw? Have you had your coffee yet? You're kinda cranky right now.
mtcheeew
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2013
I smh when I read One rule, then smh when i read another. I did that all through.
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by pri3stess(f): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2013
Enegod: mtcheeew
Aww do you need a hug? smiley smiley
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by Enegod(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2013
pri3stess:
Aww do you need a hug? smiley smiley
you know what i need now? i need you to shut the hell up!!! angry angry angry
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by sweettease(f): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2013
grin grin grin
Op na story you dey find!
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by pri3stess(f): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2013
Enegod: you know what i need now? i need you to shut the hell up!!! angry angry angry
It seems like you don't get any love at home, you sound very bitter. BTW why dafuq should I shut up for you? it's MY thread, so I can say whatever I want to say, you're the one that needs to sit TF down and take a chill pill.
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by sparkleRed(f): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2013
Enegod: you know what i need now? i need you to shut the hell up!!! angry angry angry
Guy ow far naa shuu, did u wake up on d wrong side of d bed calm down all is well*muuaah*
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by Kessythegeek(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2013
pri3stess: As of right now, I'm single and searching, So i made a list of rules for any guy that is interested.

If you're my boyfriend.............
You can't have candles on your birthday cake, dafuq you tryna wish for? all your wishes came true when you met me.
You are not allowed to be around any windows or doors, what are you trying to do? Find a way out? H311 no!
You are not allowed to have sunlight, my smile should brighten your day.
you call 911 and a female responder answers, you better drop that phone.
You can't dream, what are you trying to do? Imagine how life will be without me?
You are not allowed to touch the letters V or P on a keyboard, the only Pu$$i that you should be touching is mine, you had better find a way to spell around those letters.
You are not allowed to do algebra, what are you trying to do? Look for your Ex? That's not going to happen honey.
The only 4 contacts in your phone should the Father, the son, the Holy Spirit, and mine.
You are not allowed to turn up, except you're trying to turn up missing ( kidnapping tinz)
You are not allowed to pray, what are you trying to pray for? Another girlfriend?
You can't have legs, you're not about to walk out on me.
You can't "chill" with any girls, but you can sit next to the air conditioner and chill there.
You can't use Google, what are you trying to do? Find a way to get rid of me?
You can't use the like button on Facebook, you can't go around liking any females picture.
You are not allowed to vote, what are you trying to do? Look for some change? I have some coins if you want.
You are not allowed to follow or have any female followers on IG, what are you trying to do? Look for another girlfriend?
If you follow these rules, I'm sure that we will have a wonderful relationship.

LOL this is all jokes o don't take me seriously.

wtf you wack loolz
2much rules am out!
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by Enegod(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2013
pri3stess:
It seems like you don't get any love at home, you sound very bitter. BTW why dafuq should I shut up for you? it's MY thread, so I can say whatever I want to say, you're the one that needs to sit TF down and take a chill pill.
*kisses*
sparkle Red:
Guy ow far naa shuu, did u wake up on d wrong side of d bed calm down all is well*muuaah*
*muah*
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by daisyella: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2013
Nawa o, people taking a joke xo seriously
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2013
Nice one. Priestess, I can keep all your rules let's meet up. Mail me. . wink wink frankdamaxx@g ma il. com
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by harlos: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2013
daisyella: Nawa o, people taking a joke xo seriously
Don't mind them, they couldn't read to the end...

Thats thier problem undecided
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by yuzedo: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2013
sooooooo madam pristus, are u single or nut. hurry am ready to love u in ur shrine for 9hr 72min angry
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by dmcdad: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2013
Exponental: Lol.....@ op.
By d tym menopause is knocking, I can bet d music will change. Then, ur new song will be titled "rules are made to be broken".
Ha ha ha ha ha.... Men always have a way of taking down women. @op, na true talk this guy yan oooooo. No let menopause visit you with that list ooooo, to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by angelsing(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2013
Lwkmd ooo....so funny
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
Enegod: this one just de laugh hopelessly...it's realy a shame

Stuff it boy angry
Re: If You're My Boyfriend by NNMUU(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
If I were your boyfriend i'd f^ck you till you die.
Now that's not a joke.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Share Their Most Romantic Moments Ever: Share Yours / Question For The Ladies... / Guys: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tell That......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.