Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau (45524 Views)

My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / 107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by 3kay945(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
The dude must be weak having been through such rounds, what kind of sleep was that?! Anyway nemesis has caught up with him. undecided

But the young lady just killed someone cold blooded. undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Oluabayomi1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
One of d dividends of underage!
Senator Yerima should take note

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by owolabifunke14(f): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Aromas:

Na lie jare u wey b say every angle nah u dey, Elejetutu, Omo2shan. Ehnnn back 2d mata, but dat guy dey crase o unto weytin now? 6 times a day ewoooo. Mennnn dis guy don finish dat place o
I no see you. See your type here

3 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by mandon: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
I guess the wife is the only affordable recreational facility available to the man. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by nbright: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
The girl took the only route out of hell since none of her family members were ready to rescue her... Thank God she will be tried in a juvenile court.

2 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by crackhaus: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
This story dey one kind oo..

Deceased was 26, 'child bride' is 17(not a child) and how long they were married is missing from that report. Excuse my saying this but most girls at 17 probably dated guys in that age bracket(23-26) at some point.

It is murder, plain & simple and there's the possibility she exaggerated the number of times he had sxx with her in a day (or is it not six rounds she meant; one for each of the six times?). I mean most girls will enjoy doing six rounds at a time and most guys won't, so go figure. Plus at 17, she should be craving and enjoying sex fully. Her excuse may just not be only sex IMO, the guy was a young fellow too so WTh..

Finally, I want to know how a 17 year old girl got enough strength to strangle & choke a man successfully without first demobilizing his capability to react somehow. My point being she planned her act perfectly and as such, she can't be tried as a kid (remember she's 17, one year shy of being a constitutionally recognized adult).

Now all these ridiculous responses of mine just proves beyond any reasonable doubt how much of a ridiculous story this is and how much of a ridiculous case it will be.

#Thankyou #Dontmention

8 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
iam the 100th1ST to comment,evrybody should hail ,me.btw i rily feel dis girl was right,she did it to save herself cos nobody was ready to help her out[b].GIVE HER A PEN NOT A PENIS[/b]
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Charlytos(m): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hahaha dis life self, alot of things happening. Imagine 6 times! Mumu hm don turn am to seasoning food wey no dey finish. RIP ooo[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by obi123: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Samoo01: Apparently, it seems like no single Nairalander understands the magnitude of the offence the young lady has committed and the consequences thereof. Going by the comments so far, that is.

Pathetic, much?

of course everyone understands the gravity of the offense committed , its by no means a small crime but this child must have experienced an extreme case of HOPELESSNESS before taking that decision to kill her so called husband , she must have been exhausted and CONTINOUSLY BRUISED(which is inevitable, i mean 6 times a day?), thereby exposed to all sorts of infections and discomfort with no time to heal from the last ordeal , having no choice or say at all in the matter and she will still have been expected to cook , clean and do whatever else is expected of her as a wife.
Think of it this way having to do something that hurts against your will OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again
PLEASE SPARE US

2 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by seye4nii(f): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
///THIS GUY,, TI MU ALOMO YOO O DE FE _DU___ OMO YEN PAAA? HAAABA
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by tintingz(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
How can a man have sex with a girl 6times a day the man na robot or Spartacus? grin...I don't buy the girl story, maybe she killed her husband because she's not happy with the marriage...and she even said that's the ONLY option? Is like she doesn't know what jail sentence is. cheesy

And btw is 17yr old a kid?? Am kinda confuse here? not that am supporting child maltreating

This story and headline is confusing undecided

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by playahP(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
This can't be true!!

How can a 17 year old woman strangle a 26 year old man??

How can a man have sex 6 times a day??

I'm a guy and trust me, I love sexxx and I hit it a lot but 6 times a day??.... That's impossible!!

I stand to be corrected though!!

If truly it was the girl that murdered him, then we are yet to know d true story!!
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Ashmark(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Clitoris(f): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
owolabifunke14: My tight birth or urinary canal. Yes am proud of its tightness
Are you a virgin like me? grin

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Ab025(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Both of them are wrong

The man is very wrong to use sex to kill his wife everyday

But I dnt tink d man is actually bleepin her 6 times everyday cos am a man and I know it is impossible even with drugs everyday

I tink she exagerated d number of times everyday and she has comitted murder so she also has to pay d price

Btw....why didn't she ever tink of filing for a divorce?
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Msgamble: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
10 inches stud in the same hole six times a day? Hahahaha...like brymo line 'this one leeku,go hard un un go hard eh eh'
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by sexyjessy(f): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Bryan12: that isnt just enough.its not worth a man life for christ's sake.
my dear ur ryt..she culd hav just escapd or leave him...
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by tintingz(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
Clitoris:
ask afro-candy, cossy grin
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by dabrake(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
So sexkillz.

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by tintingz(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ab025: Both of them are wrong

The man is very wrong to use sex to kill his wife everyday

But I dnt tink d man is actually bleepin her 6 times everyday cos am a man and I know it is impossible even with drugs everyday

I tink she exagerated d number of times everyday and she has comitted murder so she also has to pay d price

Btw....why didn't she ever tink of filing for a divorce?
My thought as well if she's a muslim... Divorce is permitted according to sharia law
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by owolabifunke14(f): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
Clitoris:
u can call me dat

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by tintingz(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Se;x 6times a day is kinda impossible even spartacus or kratus cannot try that...
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by devour129: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
mikeyhernadez: The Man na career Fuckinologist??undecided
I wonder o. Six times ? D guy must be poor and jobless too.o bu ogbenye buru amonsu
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by swtme(f): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
That serves him right abeg make them free d gurl jor

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by 3kay945(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
Now that he is dead, am sure the girl will miss that thing tongue
Some men are One Minute Man shocked she wasn't grateful for what she had. grin grin
Some women will gladly exchange their man for this 26yrs old talented fool.

2 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by DonaldGenes(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
Una don hear this one today

Schoolgirl commit suicide over Facebook posts bullying
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by lymelyte(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
the deceased na real "C0CK HOGAN" chai cheesy

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by 3kay945(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
$wtme:
That serves him right abeg make them free d gurl jor

For where?
Her action could not be termed as self defence,,,,from the explanation she gave.
That is to say, she committed HOMICIDE.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
abdulaz: Hahahahaha... Culpable homicide
No its not.
1.shes a minor
2. she can claim self defense which makes it a good case

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by 1oracle(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
abu0710102013: Did d reporter said it was a muslim. MAY B U 4GOT TO ASK THAT QUESTION
Without the reporter telling us, we already knew those that are involved in underage marriage.

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by adepojuot: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Characteristics of Muslims:1,bombing 2 terrorist activities 3 under age marriage campaign 4 forcing there satanic religion on people 5 jungle justice called saria law. Islam is indeed religion of peace.

2 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by SugaryBelle(f): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
Why is she to be prosecuted at a juvenile court? So they know she is still a child after they will tell us a girl becomes an adult once she is married even if she is 6 years old... Ndi oshi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / My Husband Is Into A Lot Of Things And It Bothers Me! / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.