Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau (45540 Views)

My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / 107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by raheemat21: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
That can't be d reason she killed him,its impossible for a man to have sex six times per day unless he wants to faint and beside he's a muslim nd probably fasting which proves that d story is made up. and even if its six tym per day its impossible for d girl to kill her husband because of sex.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by crackhaus: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
lepasharon: This!

I think its propaganda!
Babe, it's not propaganda if some part of it constitutes the truth.
»And I love you too... -)
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by farmer99: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
abu0710102013: Did d reporter said it was a muslim. MAY B U 4GOT TO ASK THAT QUESTION
useless being.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
U4unique: I wish Yerima will marry this kind of girl.
so whatif he marry such kind of girls?
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by maasoap(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
maskid:

hu else e go be, JEW?
Christian, because it happened in Plateau state.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by thuao(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Well a lot has being said.
First. child marriage is insane,pardon me whoever the founder or pioneer is.
Whatelse do u expect frm a child.
I don't support killing. So what the girl did was wrong. But com to think of it, what wud I do if u were in her shoe. I kno most of u Wud say u won't kill, but u were never in her shoe, so u can't understand or know what u will do.
The girl is an underage so not much in terms of punishment.
The guy got what he deserved. Death is too big a judgement for him though.
Finally, its highly unlikely that a 17yr old will be able to strangle a 24yr old man. So somethings fishy, plus
Its Also highly unlikely that a man can go 6x a day. If Its possible it won't be everyday. So the girl is obviously lieing. But the guy no dey around tp defend himsef. So he is guilty as charged.
To our. Law breaker hurry and pass it into law, same judgement await u.
Yerima u re next. U don't know what u can do until
Wen u re push to the wall. So don't be quik to judge the girl.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Ezekiah1977(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Uncle Yerima, what do you have to say to this case? Girl, you are free to go home, nigbati kini e o ki nse kanga.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Ama28(f): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thank God Nigerians spoke against child marriage!
Imagine what made this child resort to killing!
Modern slave trade
But I thought Yerimma said the child's consent will count? He only told us that the time to consummate the marriage will be negotiable but he didn't draw the time table for the number of times per day!
Don't worry old mallam, you will have your 21virgins on the other side, there you can continue moreover you died in active duty!
Poor girl!
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by unmask: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
thats always the problem....the one case.....now everybody is screaming as if aged brides dont commit murders too.....the girl complained abt getting over sexed and not that she got married early.....as for yerima I believe he would get so much love from the girl.....or does he look like someone that can go six times a day?
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by goodgood2(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
momodub: na foood 6 times a day angry
No be food, na water. What do you expect of drug-aided sex? Again, the man na confirmed lazy man wey wan kill the innocent girl.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by goodgood2(m): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
I wish all child bride can do this.
Yerima would have been rotting in the grave by now.

With this incident, the senate might see need to reconsider "yerima's bill."
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by sadlas(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

why cant u face the subject and live Yarima alone?if you will say d truth i know must of your type lost their virginity @13 or even less
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nten: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thats the implication of child marriage. This children are not psychologically and physiologically matured for this act. Imagine her telling the authorities to let go of her. She doesnt even know the implication of what she has done. O Juvenile pikin still dey head!!!
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by adepojuot: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kinikini: @adepojuot,

Please don't think your are an adult because you are not. You need to grow up and grow a broader picture of life and respect for others regardless their faith and tribe.

defend ur religion then,mayb you don't know or see what is going on around the word. Let me ask you this simple question,do you have access to internet or cable network like DSTV at home??because if u do what I said about ur region should not be a surprise issue to u... Do you know how many people that died in Iraq last month alonedo you know who is responsible for there untimely deathyou don't know, let me tell u,it is sunni Muslims that bombed shia mosque,houses,cars and there community..if you don't know this,you know what is going on in d north,last 2days boko haram killed more than 45 people in kano....so what are the characteristics of Islam to u??
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by OmniSparrow: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ab025: Many people here in NL are hypocrates o...are there not gals here in NL that were already having sex like 4 times a day when they were 17yrs old?

Is it not just becos dis gal is married and didn't enjoy it that all of u are making dis noise?

There are many ladies of that age in naija that are not married that doing it free more than 6 times a day wit every guy in their area and are even lookin for more

Talk abt hypocracy.....#
It is 'hypocrites' and 'hypocrisy'. Go back to school son.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Ejeghe: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
They have not started killing yet.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Mustay(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
rigormortis: the girl commited PREMEDITATED murder pure and simple, the fact that she strangled a man sleeping without the dude waking up to defend himself suggests that the guy has been heavily drugged, and six times daily sex everyday is hard to believe, its not a motive that is strong enough for such, the instinctive response to such is to run away, and also frequent sex between newly married couples INLOVE is not unheard of. lastly, a 26 yo guy and 17yo girl relationship is not exactly child marriage, i hate child marriage but the girl has other motives for killing the dude, she is just palying to the current popular sentiments

Where sensationalism permeates the story starts from the headline itself - where do you have a bride and husband It's either a bride and a groom or husband and wife. Nigeria media sef smh
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by mechanicaldummie(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
A prisoner of sex.. Wat a prison break!
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Scarra the gbuzuazo. He's nuts.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by femikay149(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Abeg we no get stand your ground law for 9ja..make this girl plead stand your ground law grin
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Tractor(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
He who has ears, let him hear. Yerima and d likes should learn their lessons.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by boniflex(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
funshybam: Mtscheww ...only six times daily? when i dey wire my "ELEJETUTU" ten times daily
same fate awaits u, if u don't bring it down to 3
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Akeud(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
6times a day=42times a week=164times a month=1968times a year. De guy get blood for body!
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Policewoman(f): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
The man kind of asked for it so im not sorry for him as such. But in the eyes of the law the girl committed murder and i just pray the courts temer justice with mercy.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by wrytazcut: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
Its obvious that d late husband only married d poor teenager 4 sexual gratification. No luv,no romance habatically d poor gal had it up to here.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Akpan107(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Smhart1: It is well
yeah, even in the grave.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by henrimoto(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

is 17 yrs old bride a child bride...? lets b sincere and frank here! we are talking about 17 yrs, not 12 or 13 yrs old... why dis case is like dis.. d late husband should ve taken it gently and patiencely with his young bride till when her p/part gets acclamatise to d size and texture of d manhood...
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by kinkymax: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Evn if d aboki was avin sex 16times a day wt d minor dos nt warrant killing of d man by d so called minor. Walahi no b minor na major b dis for her to kill a whole human bein. She has to face d full wrath of d law. Nonsense
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by mkoabiola: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
:Pnawa ooooo,aboki n sex.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Abagworo(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
What so many women are wishing for and this lucky girl got it. She should have consulted other randy women to help her do her husband than kill him. A girl of 17 years is not a minor. Her late husband at 26 is not a paedophile either.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 02, 2013
She's seventeen and he's twenty six, hence she's not a "child". There are lots of girls of her age in colleges around the country getting abortions and having sex more than six times a an hour. I'm not judging but to call the guy a pedophile is
outta line.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by ChristKid1: 12:24am On Aug 02, 2013
owolabifunke14: My tight birth or urinary canal. Yes am proud of its tightness

Wow so sure eh. you must've explored that area a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 / My Husband Is Into A Lot Of Things And It Bothers Me! / Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.