Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? (1523 Views)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by ToyM28(f): 6:38pm On May 26, 2006
They love hearing galz say "I LOVE U", (even if they know they dont mean it), but when its their turn 2 say d words back, they run away as if satan dey chase dem.

Is it just me or is it really unfair (not dat m in dat situation, just wondering)
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by diddy4(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2006
well i gotta tell u. that word love scares the crap out of some guys especially d ones that just want to have fun. but guys can say i love u without breaking sweat. i mean the hardcores that don't mind telling you that they love u just to get to ya pants and fu*k u brainlessly then leave u hanging.

so when u say boys are unfair u should try to specify. cuzz there are many guys out there that will tell u they love u pass there mama just to get to ya kitten. you might want to rephrase the question to "why don't guys mean it when they say i love u".

well that is my thoughts for now. might chip in another stuff later.
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by ToyM28(f): 11:50pm On May 26, 2006
Didnt mean to generalise (soz 2 d offended guyz out dere), but quite a number of dem actually want 2 hear the word. But some never mean. Nd some on the other hand want 2 hear d word from a girl, irrespective of whether she means it or not! wink angry
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by diddy4(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2006
the dude that wants to hear the word not minding whether the girl means it or not must be a joker. that is really sick cuzz it doesnt make any sense. y wanna hear it when u know it aint coming from her heart. if she leaves u, u will start sulking like a baby. this is plane stupid.
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by BigShishi(m): 12:00am On May 27, 2006
girls fall , quicker than guys, a guy is taking is time, asessing the whole situation, looking from the outside in , while the girl is looking from the inside out, and so most times they ain'y walking at the same pace and just cos u feel u love da boy don't mean da boy gonna feel da same way and u making him say it won't change a thang shorties!
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by diddy4(m): 12:03am On May 27, 2006
i think she is asking y dont guys say i love u genuinely.
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by Rhea(f): 1:45am On May 27, 2006
Guys are 'normally unfair' when a girl is having a bad time in her relationship or just got jilted.

Guys are also 'the best thing that ever happened to a girl' when all is rosy and silky and wet between the sheets.

Every relationship has its ups and downs. Being up there doesn't make guys angels, nor does being down there make guys unfair.

What could make a difference though include:

being urself in every relationship;
loving from the heart and keeping it real;
knowing when to hang on and when to let go;
Doing all mentioned above without remorse or regret to anyone else but urself.

ma 2 cents
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by ToyM28(f): 2:55am On May 27, 2006
@ rhea, nice. informative showed me a somewhat diferent perspective, but the question being aked is y do they want soming they are scared 2 return.
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by eveseh(f): 4:30pm On May 28, 2006
it's in thire blood
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by diddy4(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2006
oh shiit, that was funny, lmao. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by eveseh(f): 4:34pm On May 28, 2006
diddy4dt:

oh shiit, that was funny, lmao. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

it's in your blood too diddy, tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by diddy4(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2006
angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by eveseh(f): 4:48pm On May 28, 2006
diddy4dt:

angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

sorry but u cant do nothing about it it's just in ya blood tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by diddy4(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2006
which one is in your blood huh? dissing? tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by eveseh(f): 4:50pm On May 28, 2006
diddy4dt:

which one is in your blood huh? dissing? tongue tongue

good one,sweet one too
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by sexylogan(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2010
ToyM28:

They love hearing galz say "I LOVE U", (even if they know they dont mean it), but when its their turn 2 say d words back, they run away as if satan dey chase dem.

Is it just me or is it really unfair (not dat m in dat situation, just wondering)
@Poster: Trust me, it's better for a guy not to tell u" i love you" if he doesnt mean it. Wud u prefer a guy
telling u that just to screw u and dump u? im sure u wudnt. If a guy can tell u
"i love you" and not expect to be rewarded with sex,baby,  he really loves you
. cool
Re: Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? by queeneve: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2010
If a man TRULY LOVE YOU,

HE WILL TELL YOU HE LOVE YOU WITHOUT TAKING CUES NOR YOU WILL HAVE TO ASK HIM TO TELL YOU THAT,

LET A MAN TELL YOU HE LOVE YOU ON HIS OWN TERMS, otherwise DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HIM,

I remember the day my husband first told me he love me, IT WAS MAGICAL!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Self-esteem In Your Relationship? / 3 Qualities My Partner Must Have / How Do U Fix This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.