Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

How Do U Fix This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Fix This? (1520 Views)

Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) / That Awkward Moment When U Fix A Date With A Girl / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Fix This? by whitelexi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2009
Girlfriend and Boyfriend go out on a date, they bump into girlfriend's senior in high school and boyfriend excuses himself so they can catch up a bit. Trust girls grin
Senior asks: who's that guy? Is he your boyfriend?
Girlfriend, not knowing how it will be percieved [as they both attended a convent sch together], says: No, he's just a friend, a good friend.
Girlfriend is troubled by the very open manner in which senior is admiring her man, and then senior asks to be properly introduced!! Girlfriend and senior walk towards boyfriend and an introduction happens, and longer-than-normal-handshake, and a lot of eye contact from senior confirms girlfriends deepest fears.
Senior decides to join in on the date and boyfriend reluctantly agrees, seeing that girlfriend has not objected. For girlfriend, the date was ruined because senior was very active in the conversations and throwing so many questions at boyfriend, and boyfriend's efforts at involving girlfriend in the convo were futile because senior almost immediately jumps in to answer - even before girlfriend can think of what to say.
Girlfriend doesn't know how to tell senior that this guy is her man, boyfriend remains clueless to whats going on. . . and senior, being someone who points and kills, is going after her latest potential kill with a lot of anticipation.

How would u go about fixing this issue?
Re: How Do U Fix This? by Nautillus(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2009
Sounds to me like its all boarding house stuff . . .too young to date if you ask me
Re: How Do U Fix This? by chiejik(f): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
Sounds to me like its all boarding house stuff . . .too young to date if you ask me

seconded
Re: How Do U Fix This? by whitelexi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2009
Nautillus:

Trust me, its not like that. They were school mates back home in naija about 8yrs ago but are now in London, and in their mid to late 20s.
Re: How Do U Fix This? by candyshore: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2009
for real , d girlfriend must be dumb to allow her senior ruin her date, i nd bf would ve politely excused both ourselves from d restaurant or wherever it was to another location and live her there,
Re: How Do U Fix This? by xqwysyte(f): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2009
Dat will never happen to me oo. Why should i be ashamed of my man,
Re: How Do U Fix This? by chiogo(f): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2009
What a load of balderdash!!! senior coo special ed nee.

They should all grow up, nothing to fix.
Re: How Do U Fix This? by TOPE20001(f): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2009
This is a very stupid story, why wud a girl in her mid/late 20s lie abt having a bf to som1 she went to school wit 8yrs ago?
Re: How Do U Fix This? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2009
bf is an idiot, you shld have politely asked the senior to leave and make it clear you're both out on a private date.
Re: How Do U Fix This? by chiogo(f): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2009
GF sef is an idiot. Scared of yeye senior in her late 20's

wonders shall never end.
Re: How Do U Fix This? by izeek(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2009
al of them na idiot.
whitelexi i hope its not you sha!
Re: How Do U Fix This? by perusky(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2009
bf is an idiot, you shld have politely asked the senior to leave and make it clear you're both out on a private date.
[/

BF is a casa. or is it a playboy? and GF must b dumb.

above all, it's a dumb tale not by moonlight but by internet.
Re: How Do U Fix This? by galatico(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2009
The Girl is at fault!!! She should have opened right from the start!!!
Re: How Do U Fix This? by whitelexi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2009
izeek:

al of them na idiot.
whitelexi i hope its not you sha!

grin grin grin No be to do like say i wan go order small stuff for side, waka go meet my girl tell am say i dey come, then plant a hot kiss for her lips infront of her friend

Even if i dunno whats up, from the senior reaction sef, i go don dey suspect her moves naaa grin grin grin

This is the item of our debate right now, the yeye guy doesn't still want to believe that he's about to end up in a love triangle angry
Re: How Do U Fix This? by iice(f): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2009
I laugh in Panjabi. . .
Re: How Do U Fix This? by Pataki: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2009
whitelexi:

Girlfriend and Boyfriend go out on a date, they bump into girlfriend's senior in high school and boyfriend excuses himself so they can catch up a bit. Trust girls grin
Senior asks: who's that guy? Is he your boyfriend?
Girlfriend, not knowing how it will be percieved [as they both attended a convent sch together], says: No, he's just a friend, a good friend.
Girlfriend is troubled by the very open manner in which senior is admiring her man, and then senior asks to be properly introduced!! Girlfriend and senior walk towards boyfriend and an introduction happens, and longer-than-normal-handshake, and a lot of eye contact from senior confirms girlfriends deepest fears.
Senior decides to join in on the date and boyfriend reluctantly agrees, seeing that girlfriend has not objected. For girlfriend, the date was ruined because senior was very active in the conversations and throwing so many questions at boyfriend, and boyfriend's efforts at involving girlfriend in the convo were futile because senior almost immediately jumps in to answer - even before girlfriend can think of what to say.
Girlfriend doesn't know how to tell senior that this guy is her man, boyfriend remains clueless to whats going on. . . and senior, being someone who points and kills, is going after her latest potential kill with a lot of anticipation.

How would u go about fixing this issue?

**Yawning**

Foolish story, Foolish poster!

London dey respect seniority so? grin cheesy grin Some peeps just like to dey pack shit throwey bring for story for this forum sef.

Senior ko, junior ni.
Re: How Do U Fix This? by Moyola(f): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2009
hehe! some high sch drama!
Wtaz stoppin her frm sayin "oh! egbon senior! hez ma man"
Well itz not broken so dun fixxit! tongue
Re: How Do U Fix This? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2009
call your mechanic
Re: How Do U Fix This? by Moyola(f): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2009
iice:

I laugh in Panjabi. . .

m imaginin' woh yu'd sound lyk!! undecided hehe! tongue
Re: How Do U Fix This? by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 25, 2009
hmmm, seems like gf shud step up and stop being silly. Bf is working in the dark here and needs her assertion.
Re: How Do U Fix This? by MoneyRule(m): 3:01am On Aug 25, 2009
A good ass-whooping could do the trick.
Re: How Do U Fix This? by iice(f): 4:46am On Aug 25, 2009
Moyola:

m imaginin' woh yu'd sound lyk!! undecided hehe! tongue

Musical tongue
Re: How Do U Fix This? by AIRMARSHA: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2009
if trully u loved him why didnt u show him off if u dont appriaciate him then let some one that can be next time be the first to tell the world that he his your guy ok.
Re: How Do U Fix This? by biola44: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2009
did d gf n senior av anytin back in d days?
Re: How Do U Fix This? by whitelexi(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2009
Pataki:

**Yawning**

Foolish story, Foolish poster!

London dey respect seniority so? grin cheesy grin Some peeps just like to dey pack shit throwey bring for story for this forum sef.

Senior ko, junior ni.

See your life?

You are now a wreck, going round NL looking for my trouble cos i exposed your ass grin grin grin

Next time, you'll take out the log from your bulging eyeballs before u look for a tiny pieces in another person's eye grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Fix This? by Pataki: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2009
whitelexi:

See your life?

You are now a wreck, going round NL looking for my trouble cos i exposed your ass grin grin grin

Next time, you'll take out the log from your bulging eyeballs before u look for a tiny pieces in another person's eye grin grin grin grin
You have no iota of shame at all. Who goes about posting stories of my friend is this, my friend is that. All keep ending up in the dustbin allocated to stupidity on the forum. It smacks of what you reek of: 'gross stupidity'. grin

March on with your brigade of fixing things for your ''friends''. Those who know better can decipher that you are nothing but an insecured Arrow, who hides under the cloves of ''the story is about a friend of mine.''

Bringing secondary-school-boarding-house stories to the forum by a 33 year old man. Shameless thing. grin
_____________________________________________________________________________________

OK, allow me to be pedantic for a sec. Your friend goes out on a date with his girl. The stupid lying girl from a background with a convent meets her senior of yester-years, lies about her man, and the senior girl from the same background with a convent admires the man openly. Is that not stupid to you? I guess not. (Ode). And the mumu boyfriend is looking at his lovely date for the evening going down the drain. . . .and he remains clueless right? And you are looking for how it can be fixed here right?

Brainless buffoons. Birds of a feather, flock together innit? grin
Re: How Do U Fix This? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2009
ROTFLMAO
Re: How Do U Fix This? by whitelexi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2009
Pataki:

You have no iota of shame at all. Who goes about posting stories of my friend is this, my friend is that. All keep ending up in the dustbin allocated to stupidity on the forum. It smacks of what you reek of: 'gross stupidity'. grin

March on with your brigade of fixing things for your ''friends''. Those who know better can decipher that you are nothing but an insecured Arrow, who hides under the cloves of ''the story is about a friend of mine.''

Bringing secondary-school-boarding-house stories to the forum by a 33 year old man. Shameless thing. grin
_____________________________________________________________________________________

OK, allow me to be pedantic for a sec. Your friend goes out on a date with his girl. The stupid lying girl from a background with a convent meets her senior of yester-years, lies about her man, and the senior girl from the same background with a convent admires the man openly. Is that not stupid to you? I guess not. (Ode). And the mumu boyfriend is looking at his lovely date for the evening going down the drain. . . .and he remains clueless right? And you are looking for how it can be fixed here right?
Brainless buffoons. Birds of a feather, flock together innit? grin

As usual, u are wrong about everything, my age, my friends, my life.  . I hangout with people who are many yrs older than me, it is a credit to my learning curve. If u had any sense in that bony head of your's you'd see from my pic that i cannot be 33 as u claim - just like your online identity resides in netherlands when your real identity resides in london, i have an online identity, it has an online age to go with it dumbo tongue tongue
Pataki, u are just as brainless as u look and sound, its now so bad i think u need 24hr psychiatric custody before u harm yourself or people around u grin

You have not read the thread and u have started running your vile tongue. . .  You do not joke with people's daily experiences, it only shows how much of it u lack. So what? i have friends that are nigerian but raised here, who have minimal knowledge of how sharp our girls from back home can be? So what? i have foreigners who date naija girls as close friends? So what? i prefer to stand out as the one amongst them who is the free-thinker? So what?

You may think you're smart pataki, but to me you will continue to be a little boy who goes about running his mouth on NL. . .  Take a look at your posts and tell me what percentage of it is useful to anyone? Its all about abuses and rants, u are a very sad boy, so sad i wonder if u were deprived at certain stages of your life - it actually shows on your pics. Pataki, u obviously had the rough side of life but u dont have to wish everyone was like u, thats not kool. . .  not kool at all.
If u need help, u should seek for it.  There are many poeple on NL alone who can help u grin grin
Re: How Do U Fix This? by Pataki: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2009
whitelexi:

As usual, u are wrong about everything, my age, my friends, my life.  . I hangout with people who are many yrs older than me, it is a credit to my learning curve. If u had any sense in that bony head of your's you'd see from my pic that i cannot be 33 as u claim - just like your online identity resides in netherlands when your real identity resides in london, i have an online identity, it has an online age to go with it dumbo tongue tongue
Pataki, u are just as brainless as u look and sound, its now so bad i think u need 24hr psychiatric custody before u harm yourself or people around u grin

You have not read the thread and u have started running your vile tongue. . .  You do not joke with people's daily experiences, it only shows how much of it u lack. So what? i have friends that are nigerian but raised here, who have minimal knowledge of how sharp our girls from back home can be? So what? i have foreigners who date naija girls as close friends? So what? i prefer to stand out as the one amongst them who is the free-thinker? So what?

You may think you're smart pataki, but to me you will continue to be a little boy who goes about running his mouth on NL. . .  Take a look at your posts and tell me what percentage of it is useful to anyone? Its all about abuses and rants, u are a very sad boy, so sad i wonder if u were deprived at certain stages of your life - it actually shows on your pics. Pataki, u obviously had the rough side of life but u dont have to wish everyone was like u, thats not kool. . .  not kool at all.
If u need help, u should seek for it.  There are many poeple on NL alone who can help u grin grin
LOL! Clap for yourself. You have a long way to learn of Pataki on this forum. Get it straight, I can never be bothered of what you a hopeless 33 year old idiot takes of my person on nairaland. That said, I am extremely delighted I am drumming the home truth to you. Furthermore, I do not reside in London. You dumb prat!

Back to your gobbledygook. . . .

If, I have not read the foolish thread, yet you explicitly state that: ''You do not joke with people's daily experiences'', what are you then trying to say? You keep affirming your low intelligence and ability to cognitively engage in a discourse.

Who cares who your friends are? What boggles the mind here is, you incessantly flood the romance section with the filth and astonishing stupidity of your ''so-called'' friends, while you as a person assume the impression that you are right and above them! While at the same time again seeking for how to ''fix'' it. grin At least, I am not the one who brought this brainless boarding-house-secondary-school topic up. cheesy

Listen hard son, you need to change your friends. Show me your friends, and I would accurately describe who you are. So far so good, your so-called friends according to what you have been posting of them on this board of their stories/lives, stink of high idiocy. And not suprising enough, you are of the same finest quality and brand in my own perspective.

Have a good day. grin
Re: How Do U Fix This? by biola44: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2009
personal vendetta!
Re: How Do U Fix This? by whitelexi(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2009
biola44:

personal vendetta!

I'm glad i'm not the only one who can see that the monkey's hand has turned into a human hand grin grin grin

The funny part of it is that the so called vendetta is unfounded, he is living and feeding off rumours that cannot be backed up in any way whatsoever. For everything he has thrown at me, i have shown him how he does not differ! And yet he continuously chooses to be a bumfaulk grin grin
Re: How Do U Fix This? by TheSeeker(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2009
Oh boy!!!! I dey waka commot abeg angry sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Think Ladies Have Head: / Why Do Men Chase Women? / How To Get A Guy To Notice You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.