Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60028 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 02, 2013
Stop quoting me phaggot - go join the homoerotic parade in Anambra or something. undecided
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 1:55am On Aug 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Sorry, Lagos is in SE. Ogun is in SE, Oyo is in SE.
You said all the SW states are ahead of SE states in GDP, but from my findings Abia is no3 behind Lagos and Rivers, Imo is number 6. You are a real Prof corruption.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

However, if they can cry, whine and throw tantrums because just 67 miscreants from their tribe were sent back to their families - what do you think is going to happen with the ID card project? Don't you think they might actually get suicidal and start blowing shyte up? If it's not a physical war that makes them run like chickens (based on their antecedents) - I don't think any overt policy is going to work against them.

We need to go covert on them and hit them where it pinches the most in a subtle way. Or take a cue from the ethnic groups in Rivers state and how they treat them over there.
jealousy is eating you up. Go get a life. We are the highest tax payers. tongue you guys are scared that we might buy out Lagos and use it as wharehouse. grin you guys feel threatened? Stop doing agbero, stop selling paraga, stop doing alabaru,stop bleaching cream, stop sleeping with married women and widows, stop marrying numerous wives and engage in more productive stuffs that could earn you a whole lot.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 1:59am On Aug 02, 2013
^^^ and the industries in Nnewi and Onitsha alone can rival all the industries in the rest of south west (outside Lagos) put together.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 02, 2013
Blah blah blah.

Come talk to me when you've the same number as Yoruba professionals in diaspora and not prisoners! undecided undecided
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx: Stop quoting me phaggot - go join the homoerotic parade in Anambra or something. undecided
grin you want deport me from nairaland grin I swear I go punch the last breath out of you. grin cowards angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 02, 2013
bwahahaha

I wish a nyggah could! grin

Gatt tools big enough to turn your brain to porridge. wink

How about send anyone that you know out there to come catch the fade?
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx: Blah blah blah.

Come talk to me when you've the same number as Yoruba professionals in diaspora and not prisoners! undecided undecided
the truth is we'll buy out lagos and use it as wharehouse and you guys will be the watchmen

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 2:05am On Aug 02, 2013
Take yourdiaspora ish elsewhere, we are talking about Nigerians in Nigeria here and there is no evidence to prove that yorubas have more professionals in diaspora than any other tribe, or that Igbos have more prisoners in diaspora. The close to 40 yoruba scammers that were sent to Prison in the US not long ago is enough to twist that figure in your favour.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

However, if they can cry, whine and throw tantrums because just 67 miscreants from their tribe were sent back to their families - what do you think is going to happen with the ID card project? Don't you think they might actually get suicidal and start blowing shyte up? If it's not a physical war that makes them run like chickens (based on their antecedents) - I don't think any overt policy is going to work against them.

We need to go covert on them and hit them where it pinches the most in a subtle way. Or take a cue from the ethnic groups in Rivers state and how they treat them over there.

Shymexx, you take this folks seriously, don't you? They are loud in everything but zero in strategy. Just be watching!!!
The so called Igbo factor in Lagos is exaggerated.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 2:07am On Aug 02, 2013
slimmy05: the truth is we'll buy out lagos and use it as wharehouse and you guys will be the watchmen
some of them are from Kwara and Ekiti state. BTW, Ekiti state is one of the poorest in Nigeria in terms of GDP per capital,no wonder all of them are claiming Lagos.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 2:09am On Aug 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Shymexx, you take this folks seriously, don't you? They are loud in everything but zero in strategy. Just be watching!!!

Yorubas are the loudest people on Nigeria, anyone can confirm it. They make noise and threathen a lot, but when push comes to shove, they are no where to be found. Noise makers! That's why comedians keep making jokes out of their loudness.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 02, 2013
slimmy05: the truth is we'll buy out lagos and use it as wharehouse and you guys will be the watchmen

We ll soon build health center on Orji Kalu's house in Lagos. We ll pay him N2m compensation. Read about Land Use Act. Governor controls all the land. With a stroke of policy, the so called land you hype can be reduced to nothing.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by InvertedHammer: 2:11am On Aug 02, 2013
/
Some Yoruba people are already warming up for which possible abandoned property to occupy.

All I can tell you is: It ain't gonna happen!

2013 is not 1967.

Igbo people are highly resourceful and when push comes to shove, Yoruba will be decimated in Lagos.

You better watch it

//

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:

you're not ashamed of yourself claiming Lagos when you're from Ibadan. Dirty pigs.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:

I dunno, it's just that they're everywhere on the web and the only thing they do is just post bile and hatred against Yoruba's. I used to go on saharareporters after the xmas bombing thing. I left that website because of these people. The funniest thing is that, most of them are semi-illiterates, yet they have the loudest voice on the internet - it's just sickening.

Anyway, even if they're not to be taken seriously - it's still better to be proactive and watch them closely because of their antecedents. They have always been like that. You can go check what Nnamdi Azikwe said pre-independence and the domineering speeches by some of their heroes. Their ultimate goal is to dominate everyone and that's unacceptable.

I'm a student of history and if you study how the Hyskos were able to dominate the ancient Egyptians before they were kicked out of Egypt - it's kind of similar to their game-plan. Yoruba's need to be observant.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 02, 2013
We're talking about real people, this guy is citing dirty, smelly and boring naija comedians. grin

You defo. can't make this shyte up!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by mAdBulleT(m): 2:17am On Aug 02, 2013
collynzo2: How does parking people like sardine in a lorry and dumping them in Onitsha at midnight sound? Why not take them to their individual villages if you care so much?
lol
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 2:20am On Aug 02, 2013
Nnewi is regarded as the Japan of Africa because of its industrialization, and attracts not just people from other states but people from other countries. Someone who calls himself a prof is asking me where are the industries in the east. You don't just sit at home and make conclusions, if you can't travel, at least research on the web or ask questions. Don't make a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

I dunno, it's just that they're everywhere on the web and the only thing they do is just post bile and hatred against Yoruba's
. I used to go on saharareporters after the xmas bombing thing. I left that website because of these people. The funniest thing is that, most of them are semi-illiterates, yet they have the loudest voice on the internet - it's just sickening.

Anyway, even if they're not to be taken seriously - it's still better to be proactive and watch them closely because of their antecedents. They have always been like that. You can go check what Nnamdi Azikwe said pre-independence and the domineering speeches by some of their heroes. Their ultimate goal is to dominate everyone and that's unacceptable.

I'm a student of history and if you study how the Hyskos were able to dominate the ancient Egyptians before they were kicked out of Egypt - it's kind of similar to their game-plan. Yoruba's need to be observant.[/b]
COWARD

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 02, 2013
slime = mucus/soft

And you expect me to take "slimmy" seriously, nah? GTFOHWTBS!! cheesy
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 2:24am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx: We're talking about real people, this guy is citing dirty, smelly and boring naija comedians. grin

You defo. can't make this shyte up!
some of them can comfortably feed you and your family. I guess your brothers AY, Teju babyface and the rest are also smelly.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by adconline(m): 2:29am On Aug 02, 2013
Typical Naija Way of not solving question. I had expected the Fashola to say two things . 1: I authorised it and and acted within the law.
2: I never authorised it and folks involved should be punished.
Rather, he resorted to reminding us of Anambra political calendar, which he should have taken into consideration before his deportation order. Naija is bereft of political leadership!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 02, 2013
Bruv, are you mad? I lost more money to the bookies, champs at clubs, and crepz than most of them will ever make in their lives.

Shut your mouth - when I was stacking racks on racks as a youngin, most of them were still somewhere tapping palm wine in their villages in the middle of nowhere.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 2:33am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx: Bruv, are you mad? I lost more money to the bookies, champs at clubs, and crepz than most of them will ever make in their lives.

Shut your mouth - when I was stacking racks on racks as a youngin, most of them were still somewhere tapping palm wine in their villages in the middle of nowhere.
SMH that's a yoruba dominated profession you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by dangiwa09(m): 2:33am On Aug 02, 2013
When Obasanjo was president, the only people he could trust to run the country were Igbos (Andy Uba, Charles Soludo, Oby Ezekwesili, Mr. Nweke, Okonjo Iweala etc), it was for a reason. The only people he could trust are Igbos, the only people he knew that'll work hard and honestly, and produce results were igbos, he knew yorubas are more interested in free money without work, in making loud and empty noise, in fornicating. He tried bode George, well, we know how that ended, lets not talk about how bola ige ended up. Yorubas are known world-wide for making noise, owambe, fornication, beating their women, incest etc. They're the wimps of Africa, no courage, no backbone, no principle, even opc leaders are now dinning with Al Mustapha.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 2:35am On Aug 02, 2013
breezy047:

It happened in 1993 too. During the Abiola crisis when Igbos thought another civil war was coming.

Scared to their tooth many Igbos fled in hundeds and never returned to their properties.

Poor things cheesy
I guess it's clearer to all now, Yorubas can threaten and make all the noise in the world, but will never act. You guys have the coward's gene in you.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 2:36am On Aug 02, 2013
dangiwa09: When Obasanjo was president, the only people he could trust to run the country were Igbos (Andy Uba, Charles Soludo, Oby Ezekwesili, Mr. Nweke, Okonjo Iweala etc), it was for a reason. The only people he could trust are Igbos, the only people he knew that'll work hard and honestly, and produce results were igbos, he knew yorubas are more interested in free money without work, in making loud and empty noise, in fornicating. He tried bode George, well, we know how that ended, lets not talk about how bola ige ended up. Yorubas are known world-wide for making noise, owambe, fornication, beating their women, incest etc. They're the wimps of Africa, no courage, no backbone, no principle, even opc leaders are now dinning with Al Mustapha.
A million likes

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

I dunno, it's just that they're everywhere on the web and the only thing they do is just post bile and hatred against Yoruba's. I used to go on saharareporters after the xmas bombing thing. I left that website because of these people. The funniest thing is that, most of them are semi-illiterates, yet they have the loudest voice on the internet - it's just sickening.

I'm a student of history and if you study how the Hyskos were able to dominate the ancient Egyptians before they were kicked out of Egypt - it's kind of similar to their game-plan. Yoruba's need to be observant.

It's laughable. They don't have anything, it's just a pack of folks making noise here and there. Fasola has warned them to watch it. A word is enough for the wise.

Where's the place of Zik in history today? In Nigeria and even among his people people? Awolowo won the civil war for Nigeria. Awolowo fought with others to bring independence to Nigeria. Awolowo defeated them all. Awolowo was not the President but given the highest award in the land, GCFR. At the end of it all, there's no good speech on a raging controversy of national importance that can be attributed to Zik. yet on Federalism, Census and etc, Awo's position was always known. Awolowo was the issue in politics in his days-either you were with him or against him. That's why years after his graceful exit, no issue of national importance or question can be discussed without referencing him. ZIK was a man who saw the moment but failed to see the morrow. With their domineering speeches, what is the place of Igbo in Nigeria's politics today? Those speeches are worthless.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 2:38am On Aug 02, 2013
They cannot find out what killed their Abiola or Bola Ige or Femi Pedro etc.. Bunch of cowards
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 02, 2013
adconline: Typical Naija Way of not solving question. I had expected the Fashola to say two things . 1: I authorised it and and acted within the law.
2: I never authorised it and folks involved should be punished.
Rather, he resorted to reminding us of Anambra political calendar, which he should have taken into consideration before his deportation order. Naija is bereft of political leadership!

No he didn't descend that low to banter back words with the igbo governor.

Isn't it better to remind him there's a proper channel to resolve such issues between political office holders than to banter words back to him like rascals? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot / Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.