Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (59987 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Boll2010: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
willibounce:

Nigga ur a sick liar. U don't have to tell me ur ferking name. BOLU kor MALU ni. Ashunu jati jati. Omo Igbo.
oponu afofun gbemu,gbogbo eniyan loro pe o ma jo iwo eranko inu igbo jati jati yi,fi owo we owo ni owo fi mo, I dnt knw y u pple tink am igbo,cuz I jst said d truth nw am bein igbo,man!! U nid to wake up from whr u gullible mind as slept.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
Benilily: we were not, are not and will never be one Nigeria..mtcheew.
Amen! grin
But you sound pained undecided
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Boll2010: oponu afofun gbemu,gbogbo eniyan loro pe o ma jo iwo eranko inu igbo jati jati yi,fi owo we owo ni owo fi mo, I dnt knw y u pple tink am igbo,cuz I jst said d truth nw am bein igbo,man!! U nid to wake up from whr u gullible mind as slept.

If you don't feel insulted being called coward, dirty, ugly, liar, betrayer as a Yoruba person, just because Fashola ported few Igbo destitutes back to their states, then I still doubt your claim of being Omo Oodua. I'm not against the actions of Lagos state government in totality, but the mode at which it's been done.

Respect is reciprocal . You can't expect us to see any fault in Fashola's actions while all the Igbos do is call all Yorubas derogatory names.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by deb(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
These weed(Igbo) boys must have thought that we are stupid and we don't know their attitude of wanting to take 12 steps where they are allowed only one. Fashola well done o jare! Put them where they belong. Left for them they don't mind putting market on every roof in Lagos to sell market. Bunch of uncultured people naturally not fit into the center of excellence dream
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by nku5: 12:34am On Aug 04, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, every bile you and your ilk post on here is against me as an individual and it's unacceptable. You can't keep taking the piss because you have got a platform to do so, yet want other people to just fold/cross their arms and not retaliate...especially when it's on an open/public forum that's accessible to everyone in the globe.

Where were you when your brothers and sisters started the hatred? Where were you when they created the Ndigbo Nairaland organisation to continue their e-wars against the Yoruba's? Where were you when they populated google's servers with so much bile against the Yoruba's? Where were you when your brothers and sisters were spamming every thread about Yoruba's, with bile and hatred? Save your pulpit sermons for the birds! You don't give out negative energy and expect people to pamper you. Where I'm from, it's an eye for an eye - and the whole world can go blind for all we care. Respect has to be mutual and reciprocal - end of.

Yeah, as it's on nairaland - so it's in Nigeria. If not, those primitive traders won't be questioning Yoruba culture/tradition in a market owned by Yoruba's and in Yorubaland. If not, your leaders won't be threatening Fashola. If not, Igbo's in Nigeria won't be disrespecting Yoruba leaders for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Who cares if the BNP comes to Peckham or not? undecided At the end of the day, all the Yoruba's in the UK don't disrespect their host. Heck, they give all their kids English names as first names, just to help their host with the pronunciation of the names and assimilation. They pay their taxes and contribute to the country the best way they can, without making noise about it and denigrating the culture of their host. Also, they understand/know their origin and they raise their kids to always love home and not forget about where they're from. Peep the difference, mate!!

Spare the pathetic unoriginal speech. If you want to use bigotry as a means of connecting to your kinsmen and a home you know next to nothing about, its your life but dont bring this sanctimonious watery crap about "the other side started it". You are not in a position to know who started what. NL started 7 years ago and since i've been on this website its been tit for tat. Or you also expect igbos whom your ppl describe as crooks to clap for you too and not hit back?

Its very dishonest of you to say ndigbo nairaland organisation was formed to fight yorubas, I challenge you to point to any link where members of that group even mention yorubas. Honestly you are part of the madness and sickness out there in the world

If you guys "respect your hosts" (whatever the bleep that means) the BNP and co wouldnt be aggressively looking to kick y'all out. I've been to Peckham and you all dont respect nothing.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Boll2010: 12:14am On Aug 06, 2013
enigma_otr:

If you don't feel insulted being called coward, dirty, ugly, liar, betrayer as a Yoruba person, just because Fashola ported few Igbo destitutes back to their states, then I still doubt your claim of being Omo Oodua. I'm not against the actions of Lagos state government in totality, but the mode at which it's been done.

Respect is reciprocal . You can't expect us to see any fault in Fashola's actions while all the Igbos do is call all Yorubas derogatory names.
bro u dnt doubt u follow ur instinct,n tnx 4 d insults
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by SonOfEl(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
deb: These weed(Igbo) boys must have thought that we are stupid and we don't know their attitude of wanting to take 12 steps where they are allowed only one. Fashola well done o jare! Put them where they belong. Left for them they don't mind putting market on every roof in Lagos to sell market. Bunch of uncultured people naturally not fit into the center of excellence dream
really? Then why is an igbo man appointed to be the lagos state commisioner for budgeting and planning? Bushman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Yoruba and Northern Nigerians Beheaded In Saudi Arabia (2008 article)- refresher / Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 / Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.