Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? (3247 Views)

Please Advice!! Got This Txt Mssg This Evening..kinda Funny, But Weird. / What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"? / Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
bin gbagbo:

[size=43pt]the funny thing of the whole show is that, since she sent that txt yesterday in the morning, she has been missing from the house, and her phone is off. but i have never prepared any pepper soup for before and i know she is a divorcee.[/size]
Wait till she ComeBack Or Power-On Her Phone !!!

Just prepared urself to give her Hot pepper soup tongue
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by free2ryhme: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Harbosede02: Datz anoda way of givin a quick notice....trust me

guy, it is called quit and not quick notice ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / 8 Definite Signs Your Woman Truly Loves You / Why Are Cute Guys Settling For Ugly/average Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.