Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? (3245 Views)

Please Advice!! Got This Txt Mssg This Evening..kinda Funny, But Weird. / What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"? / Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by bingbagbo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2013

MY LANDLADY SENT ME THIS WEIRD TXT MESSAGE TODAY [size=60pt]" HAPPY NEW MONTH DARLING, I WANT TO TASTE YOUR PEPPER SOUP" [/size]

I have pondered and pondered over this txt since i received it this morning. Besides she is currently not in the house. is it some kind of prank??
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Be like the Pepper soup wey you cook naim she wan taste no let your mind deceive you
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by code0: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
THE ILLUMATI PUT THE SOUL MICROCHIP IN
OUR LAPTOP MOUSE PAD TO BE SUCKING OUR BLOOD FOR OBAMA. WE CAN NEVER USE ANOTHER OBJECT TO MOVE THE MOUSE
AROUND THE SCREEN. WHY? NOW OBAMA IS
HAPPY. IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH THEM.
THE 77 SINGS WITH JOY. I HATE THEM TOO.
HELP!!!
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by israel007: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
It means you should go to the market, buy some meat and pepper and make pepper soup for her. Or you have something else in mind?
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Lanrefahm(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dirty mind

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by bingbagbo(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lanrefahm: Dirty mind

embarassed
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
It means you should cut your manhood and prepare a delicious pepper soup for him. Trust me, she will love you the more till eternity. Never will she leave you. It works. Ok?
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Nuzo1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
She may have mistakenly and innocently sent the message meant for either her hubby, lover or even her good friend who cooks well.

But if you are sure its you...then its obvious she wants to taste your badonkey. shocked

Run!!!
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
If don't have advice for There guy get out...
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 02, 2013
p.guyokec:
If don't have advice for There guy get out...

Chief Adviser, while u no tell oga Jonah make he employ you as you sabi advice people well well

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Xaviers(m): 12:20am On Aug 02, 2013
code_0: THE ILLUMATI PUT THE SOUL MICROCHIP IN
OUR LAPTOP MOUSE PAD TO BE SUCKING OUR BLOOD FOR OBAMA. WE CAN NEVER USE ANOTHER OBJECT TO MOVE THE MOUSE
HELP!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by rman: 4:07am On Aug 02, 2013
It simply means " she wants to take pepper soup prepared by you"[size=8pt][/size]

Seriously, have you ever given her pepper soup before? If the ans is yes, then she wants more. If it is NO, then it may mean something else.

Finally, have you considered the option of her sending it to you erroneously?

Just reply by quoting her sms with a question mark after. Only the sender knows, we can only speculate.
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 02, 2013
Bin Gbagbo,

Go and Ask ur landlady in Her Room or Flat ....... If she never marry oooo

''How do you want the pepper soup ,ma'am ? '' Jocularly ooo in between some smiles ....

U may Carry condom for ur pocket sha ... As u may be asked to prepare the soup in Her room ......

But If she don marry,reply her message with same question as above .... Describing the varieties of skills u have in making Hot Pepper Soup that will always make her ask some more ..... !!!

Hey,within one page of SMS oo or two pages top .....

Whatever Happen lemme know for further advice grin grin grin
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 02, 2013
embarassed ..

is it our fault u never went to school undecided

Lemme put it in simple english dummy

"Happy new month(August) tenant! Since u've never paid ur rent in time, atleast make me one of those pepper soup u sell in the market ! Thank u " tongue

5 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 02, 2013
donroxy: Bin Gbagbo,

''How do you want the pepper soup ,ma'am ? '' Jocularly ooo in between some smiles ....

[size=20]U may Carry condom for ur pocket sha ... As u may be asked to prepare the soup in Her room ......
[/size]

But If she don marry,reply her message with same question as above .... Describing the varieties of skills u have in making Hot Pepper Soup that will always make her ask some more ..... !!!

grin grin lol don't get the op excited oo..

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2013
It means you should pay your house rent, you broke azz!
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Michelle55: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2013
guy u get dirty mind oh............ wetin u tink say she mean with dat text? cool
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by bingbagbo(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2013
donroxy: Bin Gbagbo,

U may Carry condom for ur pocket sha ... As u may be asked to prepare the soup in Her room ......

[size=43pt]the funny thing of the whole show is that, since she sent that txt yesterday in the morning, she has been missing from the house, and her phone is off. but i have never prepared any pepper soup for before and i know she is a divorcee.[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2013
Datz anoda way of givin a quick notice....trust me
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by armadeo(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2013
HELP!!!

Na so crase dey start. I've noticed ur posts bout illuminati on diff threads. Man u should seek medical help
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Austeenxx: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2013
How can I take any Bin Gbagbo's topic serious? undecided
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2013
omo na your bin gbagbo she wan taste oo!!
Give her and pay house rent no more

You can tank me later
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by bingbagbo(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2013
Abbey2sam: omo na your bin gbagbo she wan taste oo!!
Give her and pay house rent no more

You can tank me later

[size=67pt]how??[/size]
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by NNMUU(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2013
Bros don't let your mind go too far. The lady just can't wait to have your rent.... That's all.

*drops mic*
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by debetmx(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Bin Gbagbo you have left the jokes section to the romance section! I thought you are supposed to be in prison.
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by tpia5: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
eddiebruk:

Chief Adviser, while u no tell oga Jonah make he employ you as you sabi advice people well well

true talk.
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by laykhorn(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dont you understand simple English She says she wants your soup... Havent you heard the saying "Givers never lack"
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by tpia5: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
and why is the fellow typing in giant font and caps?

he dey mad ni?
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by Abbey2sam(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
bin gbagbo:

[size=67pt]how??[/size]
Are you a learner
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by rooted1994(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
HELP!!!

what the hell did i just read cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by rooted1994(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
bin gbagbo:

[size=43pt]the funny thing of the whole show is that, since she sent that txt yesterday in the morning, she has been missing from the house, and her phone is off. but i have never prepared any pepper soup for before and i know she is a divorcee.[/size]

dude ask her.......its a pretty obvious solution
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? by modextus(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
nadia_SA: embarassed ..

is it our fault u never went to school undecided

Lemme put it in simple english dummy

"Happy new month(August) tenant! Since u've never paid ur rent in time, atleast make me one of those pepper soup u sell in the market ! Thank u " tongue
aha nadi grin what уσυ said was the truth sef...уσυ know wat i mean grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? / Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? / Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.