Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss (21014 Views)

Governor Wike Appointed Ex-millitant Leader...egberi Papa As Asari-toro Lga Boss / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by knash1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
obitwo:

Which ownership? Na cloth? The land belongs to a company owned by a Yoruba man

Before the year runs out you will not only be ejected from the shops but be transported to the east to either reunite with your families or set up another Ladipo Market there
young man. am not a trader. and nobody is ejecting anybody. if it comes to ejection of people back to the states. lagos economy will collapse. this is just the fact. ans this question 4 me and i will believe all ur post. WHAT IS THE CONTRIBUTION OF BABALOJA TO ECONOMY DEVELOPMENT? be specific..

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
basilo101:
Bleep culture. Nigeria has a constitution

Why not use the constitution to vote for the next Obi of Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, descend on who? That BH is a terror group means they killed everyone..

Lol, like I told the one above you, BH is simply a terror group whom you can't see. It's the responsibility of the police to protect us, but if you can see them and fight them (even when the army is having difficulty rooting them) please let us know. However, NDIGBO Can NEVER be intimated let alone by you guys... Well install your baba na..

So you think it is BH that has roasting IGBOS in the north since the 1970s grin You will be a good candidate for Isi Ewu- useless Mkpi
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by 2mch(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:
young man. am not a trader. and nobody is ejecting anybody. if it comes to ejection of people back to the states. lagos economy will collapse. this is just the fact. ans this question 4 me and i will believe all ur post. WHAT IS THE CONTRIBUTION OF BABALOJA TO ECONOMY DEVELOPMENT? be specific..

We are asking it to collapse. Oya leave with your fake spare parts and drugs let us see first if it will collapse.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:

So you are saying that Lagos economy will collapse if they eject a bunch of men selling fake spare parts? shocked grin

You people are so funny it is unreal
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by tpia5: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
basilo101:
Bleep culture. Nigeria has a constitution

and which part of the constitution says markets located on indigenes' land are not under their jurisdiction?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by knash1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

You have refused to answer the question. Does any developed country have a particular tribe that export illicit drugs to the extent that Indonesians are cutting off their blokus??

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/my-ordeal-in-indonesian-prison-henry-iyere/

crime is crime. irrespective of the conveyin route. both hausas, igbos and yorubas are corrupt. from today if u eva patronize any igbo for anytin or help. na thunder go fire u.

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by 2mch(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:
crime is crime. irrespective of the conveyin route. both hausas, igbos and yorubas are corrupt. from today if u eva patronize any igbo for anytin or help. na thunder go fire u.

But your brothers are relying on Lagos to eat. Thunder fire any Igbo that remain in Lagos then. Ewu.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nebeuwa(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Why should I jump for joy that Peter Obi is using Ibo sensitivity to gain ground in the coming Anambra political chaos?

Oneof think the self-acclaimed business intellects would be about able to see through Obi. grin

You know you are having a good time with this news. Do not deny it.

This is sort of like a one-upmanship against the Igbo. We know the Yoruba see the Igbos as rivals and competitors. This has been going on before we were born. Even before our parents was born. And I do not see an end to this in our lifetime. It might even get worse, since "OYEL" prices are dropping.

You do not deny that this is economic warfare. The "original" owners want their land back. Isn't that right?

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:

haha did you read it? Funny read isnt it? Indonesia- chopping off Igbo prick since 1992
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by obitwo: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:

geeez:

We are not envious because we are successful

If you look at the GDP of Lagos, trading doesn't make up to 10% of it

What we see are malls and shops where authentic merchandise are sold and not fake and adulterated items these guys flood our markets with

Seven different sectors dominate economic activities in Lagos State, led by manufacturing which, interestingly, contributes 29.60 percent of the state’s GDP figures. Road transport follows closely contributing an average of 26.47 percent of economic activities in the state.

Other sectors in order of dominance include building and construction (19.60 percent); wholesale and retail (8.39 percent); telecommunications (3.71 percent); financial institutions (3.51 percent); and real estate (2.01 percent).

The seven sectors account for 93.39 percent of economic activities in the state.

Apart from wholesale and retail which I believe Yorubas control up to 50% of, none of the other sectors listed is controlled by any other tribe apart from the Yorubas
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by obitwo: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
That's the contribution of the Babaloja's kinsmen and women
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa:

You know you are having a good time with this news. Do not deny it.

This is sort of like a one-upmanship against the Igbo. We know the Yoruba see the Igbos as rivals and competitors. This has been going on before we were born. Even before our parents was born. And I do not see an end to this in our lifetime. It might even get worse, since "OYEL" prices are dropping.

You do not deny that this is economic warfare. The "original" owners want their land back. Isn't that right?

One can only feel intimidated by people they consider as their superiors
Hausa live in Lagos
So do Efiks and Ijaws and they pose no threat to them in their minds
I like the fear the Igboman puts in them in their own lands grin
I like the way they quake at the sound of the Name

[size=18pt]Igbo
[/size]

They can't ignore it,the fear is real passed from the fathers to the children

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2013

Later, crisis erupted in the market and people, mostly traders became confused over the ownership of the market or who should take charge of the affairs in its management.

However, Alhaji Olajoku was assassinated and his son, Ajibade Hassan Olajoku took over the management of the company . Olajoku confirmed the council’s position and explained that his late father, through Paramo, embarked on the process of developing the market and to build it to international standard.

Everybody missed that highlighted part of the story
When they don't agree with folks they eliminate them physically or by juju means
Very wicked things

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by knash1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Illiterates

Go and check your C of O

Its just a lease for some years and the lease can be revoked
senior illiterate. the same yr u wont live to see.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nebeuwa(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
nwando:

One can only feel intimidated by people they consider as their superiors
Hausa live in Lagos
So do Efiks and Ijaws and they pose no threat to them in their minds
I like the fear the Igboman puts in them in their own lands grin
I like the way they quake at the sound of the Name

[size=18pt]Igbo
[/size]

They can't ignore it,the fear is real passed from the fathers to the children

Just imagine if the Igbo and Yoruba had their own countries. This rivalry would simply be legendary! grin

Some people are not denying that this is economic warfare. Just look at the glee they are having. I am actually having a great time looking at their reaction. It should make Igbos work even harder.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:

Isi Ewu, but your children will not inherit the property-straight back to government ownership tongue
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Swissfranc41: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
et us call a spade a spade. That is not right. where in Ndigbo land will you find a Market named after a Yoruba man? Anyway I dont know what the problem is here- Yoruba man heading a Yoruba market-

YORUBA BOY IT FELLS GOOD TO CLAIM IGBO
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa:

Just imagine if the Igbo and Yoruba had their own countries. This rivalry would simply be legendary! grin

Some people are not denying that this is economic warfare. Just look at the glee they are having. I am actually having a great time looking at their reaction. It should make Igbos work even harder.

Work harder and watch them cry louder grin grin
Tomorrow when they need someone to buy their father's compound so they can have money for owanbe they will come looking for an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa:

Execellent observation- now let us go and develop Ndigbo. You are so industrious yet your land is desolate, what a contradiction grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by knash1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

So you are saying that Lagos economy will collapse if they eject a bunch of men selling fake spare parts? shocked grin

You people are so funny it is unreal
do u knw how much ur state govt makes from places like ladipo, alaba and so on. try and comfirm...
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by knash1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

But your brothers are relying on Lagos to eat. Thunder fire any Igbo that remain in Lagos then. Ewu.
and thunder go fire any yoruba man wey patronize igbo 4 survival!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:
Mr Smart, go read your laws. All lands belong to the Federal Government. the state Governor is only invested as a custodian . A land Administrator to break it down further for your brain.

grin

see this guy still dey argue.

under which law of the federation does land belong to the federal government?

section 1 of the Land Use Act clearly puts land under the control of the state governments.

bro, you're an ignoramus grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:
do u knw how much ur state govt makes from places like ladipo, alaba and so on. try and comfirm...

Do you even a rudimentary knowledge of the Lagos economy? grin Isi ewu! embarassed

Your taxes in those places is a drop in the ocean in the revenue generated by Lagos-
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Swissfranc41: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=Enugu4life]

You have refused to answer the question. Does any developed country have a particular tribe that export illicit drugs to the extent that Indonesians are cutting off their blokus??

Stop claiming Igbo nobody will take you comment serious until u change that name.ODE

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by abu12: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:

Most of you will fill bad after 10year when you are ask to leave ladipo market
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

Execellent observation- now let us go and develop Ndigbo. You are so industrious yet your land is desolate, what a contradiction grin

Another ignoramus talking
What is desolate about Igboland?

Is Akure better than Enugu?
Is Oshogbo better than Umuahia
Is Okitipupa better than Uzuakoli
Is Ibadan more sophisticated than Onitsha?
Is it Abeokuta that has a better standard than Owerri?
Is Ibadan cleaner or richer than Aba?
Please spare us these tired lines of lies we have heard for ages
The same way you claim to go to school more than others and JAMB proved you wrong 7 years in a row
The same Nigerian stats tell us Aba,Onitsha ,Lagos and PH have 90% of the cash flow in Nigeria
Guess where the business in Lagos and PH are mainly from
Keep parroting hand me down tales

As you speak sef about 25 luxurious buses have arrived Lagos full of Igbos
We ain't going no where
You wanted one Nigeria
We are Nigerians

Deal with it,your choice

5 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by tpia5: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
abu12:

Most of you will fill bad after 10year when you are ask to leave ladipo market

make dem siddon.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Swissfranc+41:
et us call a spade a spade. That is not right. where in Ndigbo land will you find a Market named after a Yoruba man? Anyway I dont know what the problem is here- Yoruba man heading a Yoruba market-

YORUBA BOY IT FELLS GOOD TO CLAIM IGBO

Isi Ewu, where is your proof. If it bothers so much, go hug transformer grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nebeuwa(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
I like this economic warfare. Now what are the Igbo traders next move. What are they plotting? grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa:

[s]You know you are having a good time with this news. Do not deny it.

You do not deny that this is economic warfare. The "original" owners want their land back. Isn't that right?[/s]

This was my question, answer or keep quiet.

Why should I jump for joy that Peter Obi is using Ibo sensitivity to gain ground in the coming Anambra political chaos?

Oneof think the self-acclaimed business intellects would be about able to see through Obi. grin

What do I gain from Obi's betrayal?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa: I like this economic warfare. Now what are the Igbo traders next move. What are they plotting? grin

As they are here crying,goods are cleared from the wharf heading to Ladipo and Alaba and Okonkwo is smiling to Zenith bank
One Nigeria
We didn't want Nigeria,they wanted us in it
Let them deal with it!! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

APC Plans Fresh Offensive To Regain Control Of National Assembly / Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure / Tinubu Honoured At Lagos House Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.