Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. (1401 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2013
saw this on fb..

1.FLIRTONATE-N: It reduces vision when a pretty girl passes by.. only God knows what will happen when u take overdose..

2.SHOPOFOBEX: Makes men eager to want to take their ladies out for shopping every week and wait patiently at the counter.

3.ANIVERSIA: Triggers memories for birthday and anniversaries

4.SPORTOBLIND-X: Reacts with optic nerve to prevent men from recognizing the word SUPERSPORTS on tv.

5.WORKOCETAMOL: Generates an insatiable desire in men to do household chores e.g doing laundry, washing dishes, pounding yam etc..

all available in pharmaceutical shops world wide.. lol..
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by MizSammy(f): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2013
lol, I need 2,3 and 5.
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Phranciz(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2013
U forgot killyou-pro; it makes your man want to kill you if ever finds out. It is gotten through the combo of your stipulated drugs. Mofo.
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2013
Miz_Sammy: lol, I need 2,3 and 5.
lmao.. u r one girl..
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2013
Phranciz: U forgot killyou-pro; it makes your man want to kill you if ever finds out. It is gotten through the combo of your stipulated drugs. Mofo.
lol.. u guys won't find out..
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Enegod(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2013
mafiachic: saw this on fb..

1.FLIRTONATE-N: It reduces vision when a pretty girl passes by.. only God knows what will happen when u take overdose..

2.SHOPOFOBEX: Makes men eager to want to take their ladies out for shopping every week and wait patiently at the counter.

3.ANIVERSIA: Triggers memories for birthday and anniversaries

4.SPORTOBLIND-X: Reacts with optic nerve to prevent men from recognizing the word SUPERSPORTS on tv.

5.WORKOCETAMOL: Generates an insatiable desire in men to do household chores e.g doing laundry, washing dishes, pounding yam etc..

all available in pharmaceutical shops world wide.. lol..
angry angry
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by sweettease(f): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2013
mafiachic:
This one is really hilarious. Even if the body accept the others, it is bound to resist this one.
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2013
Will definately go for SPORTOBLIND. The annoying thing is that he keeps supporting arsenal despite all the heartbreak! grin
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2013
Lol. I will go for 2 and 5. I can handle the rest.
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Ab025(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2013
Mafiachic......u don come again o

I will gladly swallow all of them except the one that will prevent me from SUPERSPORT!!
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enegod: angry angry
it is only a guy that wants to do all of the above that wee post angry smileys.. lolz. who is ur galfrnd sef.. i wanna know her.. hehehe..
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
nne3870: Will definately go for SPORTOBLIND. The annoying thing is that he keeps supporting arsenal despite all the heartbreak! grin
as in ehn.. i don't understand the bond between guys and football.. hian..
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ab025: Mafiachic......u don come again o

I will gladly swallow all of them except the one that will prevent me from SUPERSPORT!!

and i will gladly force that one down your throat.. lolz..
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Enegod(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
mafiachic: it is only a guy that wants to do all of the above that wee post angry smileys.. lolz. who is ur galfrnd sef.. i wanna know her.. hehehe..
am single..you can apply
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enegod: am single..you can apply
ok so wat r ur criteria? so i can tell those who are interested..
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
nne3870: Will definately go for SPORTOBLIND. The annoying thing is that he keeps supporting arsenal despite all the heartbreak! grin
You better dont let him go.
lol. Thats a man u'll always have his back anytime
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Enegod(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
mafiachic: ok so wat r ur criteria? so i can tell those who are interested..
I'm a one woman man..i dnt need them I only need you.. Do you have big nyansh?
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enegod: I'm a one woman man..i dnt need them I only need you.. Do you have big nyansh?
ummm.. so na nyash u dey find.. i wee luk for dem 4 u
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by dhappyking(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
There you go. The ladies are rushing to choose the ones they want here. Your wishes! The drugs will be available, in mars by next century, of course.
You really want to control your guys like this? Na waooooo!
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Lol. The only drug he needs is hot ofe nsala and I can make that myself.
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by yorex2011: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
yorex2011: .
i knew u were gonna come here.. ayam sorry.. buzz me when u forgive me..
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
ogugua88: Lol. The only drug he needs is hot ofe nsala and I can make that myself.
hehe.. thumbs up.. afterall, they say the way to a man's heart is tru his stomach..
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Enegod(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
mafiachic: ummm.. so na nyash u dey find.. i wee luk for dem 4 u
.k look after your nyansh well am interested in it
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by dmcdad: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
@op, like seriously? I am the least person any of the above would work on... If them like make them go india go make the drugs...
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by dmcdad: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enegod: am single..you can apply
Apply? Na work?
Re: To Ladies Only.. Special Romance Drugs In Town For Your Men.. by Enegod(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
dmcdad:
Apply? Na work?
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Enjoyment And Social Life In School / How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? / Is This Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.