Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? (1402 Views)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 05, 2013
firstly, I wanna wish you guys/girls a happy Xmas and a blissful new year in advance

girls are always the kinda people whose lifestyle are mysterious (asin their YES is a NO and vise versa), some are open minded with guys while most are shy or just want to be chased after. considering dat I don't wanna fall my hand like my friend wey every girl dey laf 4 our area make I yan una......

this girl havnt been taking to me for like 2 years now bt all of a sudden when she found out dat I do watch her favorite series (secret life of an American teenager), she started talking to me and makes fun of me by calling a friend of mine my gf, she always wants me to follow her to church, watch a movie with her, sing with her and tinz like dat

so guys and girls, I'm confused cus me being a quiet guy I don't wanna go disgrace myself and loose my reputation as a "good boy" by getting a no as an answer....... so my question is....
girls, is this how you girls give guys a green light? or a yellow light (strictly friendship)

guys, is dis how you identify a green light?

and to top it all, if you fail to stroke @ d right time, she will hate you 4 the rest of her days..... seriously, girls are WEIRD
Re: How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? by Andyblaze: 12:47am On Dec 05, 2013
No

Nice

but check out a nairalander[andyblaze] in a lamborghini in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1543259/picture-nairalander-lamborghini-trolleyno-2014
Re: How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? by Kcblunt(m): 1:49am On Dec 05, 2013
Andyblaze: No

Nice

but check out a nairalander[andyblaze] in a lamborghini in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1543259/picture-nairalander-lamborghini-trolleyno-2014

smh..fool.
Re: How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? by 190: 1:52am On Dec 05, 2013
What has been seen, cannot be unseen. keep talking OP

Mschew angry
Re: How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? by Kcblunt(m): 1:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Preboy: firstly, I wanna wish you guys/girls a happy Xmas and a blissful new year in advance

girls are always the kinda people whose lifestyle are mysterious (asin their YES is a NO and vise versa), some are open minded with guys while most are shy or just want to be chased after. considering dat I don't wanna fall my hand like my friend wey every girl dey laf 4 our area make I yan una......

this girl havnt been taking to me for like 2 years now bt all of a sudden when she found out dat I do watch her favorite series (secret life of an American teenager), she started talking to me and makes fun of me by calling a friend of mine my gf, she always wants me to follow her to church, watch a movie with her, sing with her and tinz like dat

so guys and girls, I'm confused cus me being a quiet guy I don't wanna go disgrace myself and loose my reputation as a "good boy" by getting a no as an answer....... so my question is....
girls, is this how you girls give guys a green light? or a yellow light (strictly friendship)

guys, is dis how you identify a green light?

xame 2u bro....first of all how old r u?
Re: How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? by lipsyliscious: 2:28am On Dec 05, 2013
4get how old he is let's deal with d write up, op hv u nt noticed dat u wrote green girl and not green light? undecided
Re: How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? by Lionbite(m): 4:52am On Dec 05, 2013
Preboy: firstly, I wanna wish you guys/girls a happy Xmas and a blissful new year in advance
this is the only thing that make sense to me cos it just tickled mah christmas spirit
Re: How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? by Iaz93: 6:04am On Dec 05, 2013
undecidedundecided
Re: How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2013
lipsyliscious: 4get how old he is let's deal with d write up, op hv u nt noticed dat u wrote green girl and not green light? undecided
tanks 4 d correction, i would be really grateful if you'd make my xmas by giving ur thought of the issue.... and tanks again for the correction, I owe you one
Re: How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2013
190: What has been seen, cannot be unseen. keep talking OP

Mschew angry
did I say something bad? if yes, den I apologize
Re: How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2013
Kc_blunt:

xame 2u bro....first of all how old r u?
I don't think my age has anything to do with my question
Re: How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? by sweetestguy(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2013
By using litmus paper,,wen ure wit d girl,if the litmus paper turns red,it means NO, if it turns green,den go ahead,she's interested

Lmao gringringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Real / Why Can't Ladies Be Straight / If She Cheated On You Will You Forgive And Still Continue With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.