Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) (3532 Views)

Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi / GEJ Celebrate As OBJ Tear His PDP Membership Card (picture) / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 4:20am On Aug 03, 2013
It is true.
To God be the glory.

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 4:26am On Aug 03, 2013
A grass root movement is on now in Anambra state.
The instruction is simple. If you support Soludo, send a text YES and the name of your town in Anambra to the following numbers:

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by nwabobo: 4:26am On Aug 03, 2013
Now, that's the real deal!
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 03, 2013
Let the movement begin

Soludo 2013 for Anambra Guber

Anambra owe it as a duty to generations unborn to vote Soludo

All Igbos are calling for this
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by texaco1: 4:31am On Aug 03, 2013
nwabobo: Now, that's the real deal!
don't be deceived. cheesy
once he wins the elections he will decamp back to pdp. soludo is a pdp man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:03am On Aug 03, 2013
Onlytruth: A grass root movement is on now in Anambra state.
The instruction is simple. If you support Soludo, send a text YES and the name of your town in Anambra to the following numbers:

Agu-Anaedo,uche gi di na ife ana eme mana Soludo ga echetu obele.

I can see how he is trying to humble himself and get intouch with the commoners. Very smart of him,I must say. He must have learnt a few things from almighty Obi. To be honest,I really want Soludo to lead the Omanbalas but Obaze is on my mind like my Ogeli... grin
Reason; Obaze is one of the brains behind Obi's many groundbreaking achievements and he understands the basics of grassroot development,very well. Obaze is a well travelled man who can give Soludo a good run for his money. I wanna see debates,fire and the vibrancy in these technocrats. Nuff said.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by seanet02: 5:34am On Aug 03, 2013
Soludo's dream dead on arrival.
Team Ngige

5 Likes

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by nwabobo: 5:44am On Aug 03, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

I can see how he is trying to humble himself and get intouch with the commoners. Very smart of him,I must say. He must have learnt a few things from almighty Obi. To be honest,I really want Soludo to lead the Omanbalas but Obaze is on my mind like my Ogeli... grin
Reason; Obaze is one of the brains behind Obi's many groundbreaking achievements and he understands the basics of grassroot development,very well. Obaze is a well travelled man who can give Soludo a good run for his money. I wanna see debates,fire and the vibrancy in these technocrats. Nuff said.
Nwanne, I do understand your concern for Anambra North producing the next governor but Obaze has to wait as we can't afford to miss this golden opportunity.

How about a Soludo/Obaze ticket?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 6:31am On Aug 03, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Odenigbo we have a point of agreement in the bolded. We need to see a debate of course.
The debate will somehow level the playing field.
Oseloka might be a good candidate, but we don't know that. I support Soludo for three main reasons:

(1) He is very intelligent and understands key issues of development

(2) He is very ambitious. I share in his type of ambition. I believe that if someone wants to get to the roof of his house, that person should aim for the clouds, not the roof. Soludo will do anything to launch Anambra into a place where all Igbo and Easterners can be proud to return to and call home.

(3) He is very courageous. I watched him take several risks to restructure the Nigerian banking sector, and was even going to give Nigeria a dominant currency in Africa, but enemies of Nigeria and Africa stopped him before he could do that. I see him taking on any challenge to move Anambra into that place we all want.

These are the reasons I support him even above Ifeanyi Uba my townsman.
Nwanne let us unite to support this man. He is exactly what Anambra/Ndigbo need at this time in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Francis5: 6:35am On Aug 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

Odenigbo we have a point of agreement in the bolded. We need to see a debate of course.
Oseloka might be a good candidate, but we don't know that. I support Soludo for three main reasons:

(2) He is very ambitious. I share in his type of ambition. I believe that if someone wants to get to the roof of his house, that person should aim for the clouds, not the roof. Soludo will do anything to launch Anambra into a place where all Igbo and Easterners can be proud to return to and call home.

(3) He is very courageous. I watched him take several risks to restructure the Nigerian banking sector, and was even going to give Nigeria a dominant currency in Africa, but enemies of Nigeria and Africa stopped him before he could do that. I see him taking on any challenge to move Anambra into that place we all want.

Nwanne let us unite to support this man. He is exactly want Anambra/Ndigbo need at this time in Nigeria.

Wondering how an economic (After all, Anambra is all about economy and money) debate between Ngige and Soludo will sound like. I dey laff oh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2013
seanet02: Soludo's dream dead on arrival.
Team Ngige

Please, Soludo is not a career politician.
He is a professional, he will get the job done!

We appreciate Ngige for what he did, but this is not 2003, this is 2013.
We are looking at who will take our great state to the next level.
There is no sentiment here, I personally love Ngige but Soludo is a better option.
Let us not allow this opportunity to pass us.

Join Team Soludon2013 www.facebook.com/soludon2013

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by 9jaihail2: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2013
I am not from anambra but i'm very happy with this latest development. I can't wait to see soludo win the anambra governorship election.. My mind,heart and soul thirsted to see and feel the taiwan and dubai of anambra soludo promised.

I therefore call on tunde nwabueze ngige idiagbo chris to occupy oyo state for ACN, because no vacant in anambra government house.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by lagcity(m): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2013
Soludo the political pr0stitute. He learnt well from Zik. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Francis5: 7:08am On Aug 03, 2013
lagcity: Soludo the political pr0stitute. He learnt well from Zik. What a shame.
From AD, AC, PDP, ACN, and now to APC. What a restless evolution for the SW. What will it be next?

3 Likes

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 03, 2013
Onlytruth: A grass root movement is on now in Anambra state.

Great news!
We also have the Soludon2013 Volunteers.
www.facebook.com/soludon2013, please join us there.

Please send us a mail soludon2013@gmail.com so we share more.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nwanne let us unite to support this man. He is exactly what Anambra/Ndigbo need at this time in Nigeria.

thanks my brother. Please there is much work to be done.

join the Soludon2013 Volunteers
www.facebook.com/soludon2013
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2013
noblezone:

Great news!
We also have the Soludon2013 Volunteers.
www.facebook.com/soludon2013, please join us there.

Please send us a mail soludon2013@gmail.com so we share more.

The more the merrier nwanne. Dalu.
This is the time for we educated and knowledgeable Anambra citizens to stand up and mobilize our people towards grabbing our destiny with both hands.
Soludo understands Anambra/SE and Eastern problems very well. He is ambitious and smart enough to create an economic POLE in the East.
With him in Anambra, Ndigbo will soon start returning to the East. He understands how important these things are.

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

The more the merrier nwanne. Dalu.
This is the time for we educated and knowledgeable Anambra citizens to stand up and mobilize our people towards grabbing our destiny with both hands.
Soludo understands Anambra/SE and Eastern problems very well. He is ambitious and smart enough to create an economic POLE in the East.
With him in Anambra, Ndigbo will soon start returning to the East. He understands how important these things are.
The Sun shall rise again!

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by blissforlyfe: 7:44am On Aug 03, 2013
seanet02: Soludo's dream dead on arrival.
Team Ngige
lagcity: Soludo the political pr0stitute. He learnt well from Zik. What a shame.

Same jobless fool with multiple moniker. Another dey at the office for u Mr Negro(Dayokanu).

3 Likes

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by blissforlyfe: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2013
If Soludo does not win then i will no longer be igbo.

Can't imagine Ngige, APC and Fascistshola getting hold of Ojukwu State and Party Strong hold.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2013
blissforlyfe: If Soludo does not win then i will no longer be igbo.

Can't imagine Ngige, APC and Fascistshola getting hold of Ojukwu State and Party Strong hold.

Ngige has some good support on ground as a result of the stand off between and the Ubasanjo Mafia .

So many of our people are still living in that past.
If Soludo must win, then we must all team up to work towards it.

We need to persuade and educate our people on the need of the hour.
This is 2013 and not 2003.

Have you joined the volunteers?

www.facebook.com/soludon2013
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by dridowu: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2013
Vote for the man that will lead ur state positively
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by texaco1: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2013
It seems many people in anambra do not like apc or should I say a c n
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 03, 2013
texaco1: It seems many people in anambra do not like apc or should I say a c n
To some extent, yes. Yet, the main issue is that, Soludo is a better choice when compared to Ngige.

On the other hand, we are skeptical of the APC of a party. Why would APC stand against the State of Emergency declared by Mr. President? Something as sensitive as that should be handled with caution. For now, we are to observe them.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2013
To be honest

It is time for South East to move enmasse into APGA

PDP has lost its way

If only we can organise ourselves, APGA can be a SOUTH EAST party with the aim to drive capitalism forward and create a vibrant economy in the South East. It can be modelled on the Scottish National Party led by Alex Salmond though with a different immediate agenda which is economic independence instead of geographical independence.

When it gets to Presidential politics we can go into coalition with other parties

But I hope all Governors, Senators, Representatives and Ministers, State House Assembly memebers and LGA chairmen can all be the product of APGA with the simple aim to create a vibrant economy in the east.

This should be the agenda of modern day Igbo politicians!

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by texaco1: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2013
mikeansy: To be honest

PDP has lost its way

If only we can organise ourselves, APGA can be a SOUTH EAST party with the aim to drive capitalism forward and create a vibrant economy in the South East

When it gets to Presidential politics we can go into coalition with other parties

But I hope all Governors, Senators, Representatives and Ministers, State House Assembly memebers and LGA chairmen can all be the product of APGA with the simple aim to create a vibrant economy in the east.

But ur apga is divided and they have even merged with apc
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2013
texaco1:
But ur apga is divided and they have even merged with apc

Rochas Okorocha will loose the next election in Imo State and a real APGA will emerge in Imo!
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2013

PDP has lost its way

If only we can organise ourselves, APGA can be a SOUTH EAST party with the aim to drive capitalism forward and create a vibrant economy in the South East. It can be modelled on the Scottish National Party led by Alex Salmond though with a different immediate agenda which is economic independence instead of geographical independence.

Brilliant idea.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2013

PDP has lost its way

Onlytruth:

Brilliant idea.

Let us start with Anambra.
Even if you are not from Anambra, you can persuade your Anambra friends to join forces.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2013
noblezone:

Let us start with Anambra.
Even if you are not from Anambra, you can persuade your Anambra friends to join forces.

Another brilliant idea. I am beginning to think that in light of what Lagos state government is doing to Ndigbo, we just have to develop an economic pole in the East, by any means.
Soludo is the only person I see that can attempt such vision in Anambra. The whole thing is fortuitous because if we succeed in Anambra by electing Soludo, other SE states will think hard about electing APGA candidates, hopefully people of similar ambition and outlook.
We just have to develop, and FAST.

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by texaco1: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

Another brilliant idea. I am beginning to think that in light of what Lagos state government is doing to Ndigbo, we just have to develop an economic pole in the East, by any means.
Soludo is the only person I see that can attempt such vision in Anambra. The whole thing is fortuitous because if we succeed in Anambra by electing Soludo, other SE states will think hard about electing APGA candidates, hopefully people of similar ambition and outlook.
We just have to develop, and FAST.
You must be an apga memeber judging from ur posts
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2013
texaco1:
You must be an apga memeber judging from ur posts

Not registered, but an ARDENT supporter of APGA whenever they start sharing my vision of UNITING and DEVELOPMENT SE and the East as a whole.
No other party in Nigeria even comes close in those departments.
I believe that ALL politics is LOCAL.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. / Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... / Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.