Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) (3536 Views)

Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi / GEJ Celebrate As OBJ Tear His PDP Membership Card (picture) / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2013
I have already sent countless texts home. The sun shall rise again in the East.

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Soludo is the man that will get the job done. He's a professional, young, vibrant and not a career politician. I hope anambrans will grab this opportunity with both hands.

Am not igbo but if truth be told his type are the ones we need in govt not those fossilized career politicians.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Onlytruth: I have already sent countless texts home. The sun shall rise again in the East.
...he is ma frnd,we do speak on fone,i can giv u his no for acknowlegdement.text me08133610346
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2013
Soludo all the way...
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Happy New Week to all Volunteers!
We are not doing badly. This is just to say thanks to all.
We are working on a website, we shall let you know once it is up and running. Keep the news spreading! Make phone calls, send SMS, persuade, educate, explain and then win votes.

It is our chance.

Soludo will get it done! That's SOLUDON!

visit www.facebook.com/soludon2013
send mail to soludon2013@gmail.com
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
One of the strategies is to go through traders. I have started with those in Nnewi and will work my way all the way to Onitsha and then Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by asha80(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Onlytruth: One of the strategies is to go through traders. I have started with those in Nnewi and will work my way all the way to Onitsha and then Lagos.
you have your work cut out as i hear those traders seem to root for ngige....why lagos?are the anambra traders based there going to vote in anambra?
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by IGBOSON1: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
asha 80: you have your work cut out as i hear those traders seem to root for ngige....why lagos?are the anambra traders based there going to vote in anambra?

^^^That's my fear.....don't know if traders will appreciate issues the way the rest of us do! Can they be counted on to vote with their heads as well as their hearts?
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
asha 80: you have your work cut out as i hear those traders seem to root for ngige....why lagos?are the anambra traders based there going to vote in anambra?

Lagos because those Lagos based Igbo businessmen are not happy with Fashola because of Ladipo et al. and they lead those in Nnewi for example in information. Most Nnewi business men are only extensions of Lagos branch.
Remember when Ngige went there to campaign during the senate race?
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Please let us stop dis hype about Ngige. Dora almost disorganised him in his very own constituency and she is a woman not particularly popular amongst some ndiigbo she dealt with during her time at NFADAC.

If Ngige is the challenge then Soludo will tear him apart one at a time all the way to the polling station. Not that i have anything against Ngige but APC Buhari, Tinubu and Fashola are not particularly good news together for Ndiigbo. Eyes wide open, who sanctions their own captivity?

Vote Ngige if u want to be deported from Lagos and insulted by Yorubas on Nairaland and Killed up North by Boko Haram, with no investment of tangibility in the east to fall back on, if this one Nigeria collapse tommorrow.

Dis is wat any sensible Igbo person should consider not Ngige past glory of roads in his village and some favoured surrounding communities but something that will benefit all people of Anambra like Peter Obi Roads and Soludo developing onitsha into a commercial hub amongst many other things, benefit all Ndiigbo SS/MD and all people. Think before u give ur vote.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by CyberG: 12:27am On Aug 06, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Please let us stop dis hype about Ngige. Dora almost disorganised him in his very own constituency and she is a woman not particularly popular amongst some ndiigbo she dealt with during her time at NFADAC.

If Ngige is the challenge then Soludo will tear him apart one at a time all the way to the polling station. Not that i have anything against Ngige but APC Buhari, Tinubu and Fashola are not particularly good news together for Ndiigbo. Eyes wide open, who sanctions their own captivity?

Vote Ngige if u want to be deported from Lagos and insulted by Yorubas on Nairaland and Killed up North by Boko Haram, with no investment of tangibility in the east to fall back on, if this one Nigeria collapse tommorrow.

Dis is wat any sensible Igbo person should consider not Ngige past glory of roads in his village and some favoured surrounding communities but something that will benefit all people of Anambra like Peter Obi Roads and Soludo developing onitsha into a commercial hub amongst many other things, benefit all Ndiigbo SS/MD and all people. Think before u give ur vote.

Glad you are voting who you want! Well, it is time to move yourself and things out of our lands! You hate your hosts who gave you a house to live after the war, a welcome back to your properties, a chance to prosper in their lands and not bombed or hacked like in the north, yet you desecrate our laws, our cultures, our leaders, our lands? Well, may you reap the fruits if your handiwork - be it good or bad. That said, no stories, we don't want you anymore in our lands either! Carry your loads, your car, your money anything you have, just go! You can't but hate the APC, you hated them before they were even a legal entity in Nigeria, no need to tell us why, we know! The reality that a SW party builds another formidable political party, deftly organizing itself with allies from a part of the north, gives you nightmares! They did not stop you from doing your own planning and strategy but you hate them because only the jews of Nigeria are supposed to be able to do such mega organizing efforts with success but they never did. Too bad, vote anything you want just leave our lands, shikenna!
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2013
Onlytruth: A grass root movement is on now in Anambra state.
The instruction is simple. If you support Soludo, send a text YES and the name of your town in Anambra to the following numbers:

Lmaoooooo haha hahaha Roflmao and what will texting yes do other than bill Nigerians from the little N1 recharge card which they used to load their phone?
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2013
kingoflag: Lmaoooooo haha hahaha Roflmao and what will texting yes do other than bill Nigerians from the little N1 recharge card which they used to load their phone?

I thought you was from the South West?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by bushwailo: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Please let us stop dis hype about Ngige. Dora almost disorganised him in his very own constituency and she is a woman not particularly popular amongst some ndiigbo she dealt with during her time at NFADAC.

You have forgotten that Dora was openly backed by Obi who is the state governor and also from the same senatorial district.
Ngige defeated both of them while running under ACN which had no presence in the state as at the time.

The fact anyway is that you guys here in Nairaland are not real.
Let Ngige appear in Onitsha main market, you will understand his followership in Anambra.
U will undersatnd why he led ACN to thrash APGA in Peter Obis hometown.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by bushwailo: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2013
Soludo's campaign looks weak, I mean for someone running for governor grin grin grin grin grin

Look at the pictures, he looks desolate grin grin

Ngige will wipe the floor with this desperate looser. cool
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by bushwailo: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
bestview:
You mean Ngige who has been blacklisted over what his yuruba party APC did to Ndigbo. Fashole has made the already difficult task quite impossible for Ngige. Ngige will barely come 2nd runner up in the November election.
Blacklisted by who ?
If Ngige had turns up any where u would not have 6-7 tired looking individuals grin grin grin
Look at how pathetic his entourage looks.
People don't even care about the guy grin grin
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 3:10am On Aug 07, 2013
bushwailo:
Blacklisted by who ?
If Ngige had turns up any where u would not have 6-7 tired looking individuals grin grin grin
Look at how pathetic his entourage looks.
People don't even care about the guy grin grin

You are making a big miscalculation, but I wouldn't want to convince you about that; why should I? lol
Firstly the people you saw there were villagers not township people. He was going to acquaint with remote parts of the state. He has not picked APGA ticket, remember.
When he does, APGA machinery (supported by the governor of the state) will kick in full steam.
This election will not be won in rallies, and convoys; it will be won the same way Peter Obi defeated Ngige the last time. The governor of the state is very angry at politicians going about in 53 vehicle convoys warming up to enter the state house to steal the state dry.
Ngige has not convinced us enough that he can be trusted with the state coffers. He always puts himself first!
Dora almost defeated Ngige in the senatorial race. This one is tougher for him because he has to win more votes than the two Ubas (Ifeanyi and Andy), and then state-backed APGA candidate.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by ofala(m): 3:42am On Aug 07, 2013
noblezone:

Please, Soludo is not a career politician.
He is a professional, he will get the job done!

We appreciate Ngige for what he did, but this is not 2003, this is 2013.
We are looking at who will take our great state to the next level.
There is no sentiment here, I personally love Ngige but Soludo is a better option.
Let us not allow this opportunity to pass us.

Join Team Soludon2013 www.facebook.com/soludon2013
Ositadimma.........i pray, may Anambrians wake up today and do what is right.One big question is, how do we secure our votes?
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2013
mikeansy:

I thought you was from the South West?

No, Im not from the South West, South East, Mid West or North. Any other questions?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Porthacourt Int, L Airport (pics) / Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.