Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (525828 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by YorubaMod(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2021
We bring to you the best throwback musics in the industry, carefully selected to make your day a memorable one.
Kindly Visit https://mp3gaga.com/ And Explore, we wish you a blossom day.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by jackfruit800: 7:22am On May 05, 2021
That's pretty awesome, thank you for sharing! I want to learn web design too, and it is pretty fun, I have to say! So far, I have been using some cool free templates to make a free website, and I think it is really cool and quick. Do you use any website builders for making some interesting websites, guys?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by reassured777(m): 2:14am On May 06, 2021
iyenimofe:
Why Tutor Web design Directly on
Nairaland?

The Internet is a large source of Web Design Tutorials, some correct and
some are not. Since HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, etc may be foreign to a
newbie, he may be quite unsure of what he is learning.
To make matters worse, most tutorials do not have a FUNCTIONAL
interactive medium where questions can be asked and answered.
The Solution:
The problem will be solved if a platform is created to treat web design
tutorials and at the same time deal with questions posted by users. This
is where the thread comes in.
This thread will treat Web tutorials on HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript and so on.
These tutorials will be posted DIRECTLY HERE on the thread. Problems/
Questions can also be posted and since this is an open platform, it may
be answered by fellow Nairalanders who have had experience in our local
market.
All you have to do is sit back, visit the thread, read the posts, ask
questions (if any), contribute to or debunk posted tutorials. And you do
all of this without even leaving Nairaland! smiley How easier can it be?
Let’s set the ball rolling!!
hi please I want to learn web design and development how can I begin? Please can u hook on 09062698328-whatsapp? thank you
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Elgaxton(m): 5:30am On May 06, 2021
Good morning,

Please I need an expert WordPress person ASAP. please call me on 09011666779.

Thanks alot
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 10:35am On May 10, 2021
Get started with our mini web hosting plan suitable for your blog, ecommerce, upgradable at anytime

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by miraculousGod(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2021
After learning web design and creating your site. You need to get your site on the web.
I bring to you good news, with as low as 2500. you can register a .com domain for a year. There is an offer of 1 month free hosting when you buy a domain. Wondering how you can enjoy this opportunity, follow the link below and thank me later

https://truehost.com.ng/cloud/?aff=403
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Dahvid05(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2021
Are you a professional or a beginner at digital marketing??

Can you run ads and all you need is support in getting products and funds for your ads?

Are seeing this and you reside in Lagos??

R e a c h - o u t - v I a : 0 8 1 1 0 8 0 4 9 2 1
C a l l , T e x t. O r c h a t
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:54pm On May 21, 2021
I just started a tutorial class on Web designing from the online video I downloaded from edureka on youtube. It's almost an 11 hrs video class. I am just in 30 mins and I am stuck with the need for a css style sheet. If anyone can help me with this I will be very glad. The point I am in, is how to create a blog.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:22pm On May 21, 2021

What have you learnt that you want to write exam? olodo!
@op, you can check out that my textpad app and let us know if your students can use it - or if i need to take it back to the drawing job board. It was your post that made me feel like contributing it now - i have created my own tutorial threads in the past and will support those taking similar steps.

Your text pad is no more in existence
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:42am On May 22, 2021
brownlord:
STILL BY THAT SAME POWER BESTOWED ON ME ON THAT DAY, WHERE ALL MY 143 FATHERSIS, WEB GUGURUS WHERE MADE IN STATIC POSITION, I AND ONLY I THE ONLY CLASS CAPTAIN OF THIS DEPARTMENT AND AT THE SAME TIME THE MOUTH PIECE OF THE GODS, HEREBY ADOPT THE DECISION OF OUR LECTURER IYENOMOFE TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT LEVEL BEEN CSS, ANY ATTEMPT OR ATTEMPTED ATTEMPT FOR ANYONE TO GO PARIPASU, EXPLOSION REMAIN THE CASE.

FURTHERMORE

ALL STUDENTS OF THIS DEPARTMENT ARE TO SUBMIT THEIR ASSIGNMENT LATEST 14 MARKET DAYS.
TO GOD HAVE SERIOUSLY LANDED.

</HTML>

You made the learning process fun.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Jimatech: 6:37pm On May 23, 2021
Now there is a way you can set up and manage an E-COMMERCE WEBSITE STORE for your business.
Why not message me on whatsapp for this.
I will be helping you brand and expose your websites to international market. DONT place your Focus locally again.

Whatsapp +2349059778933
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Bilkulsahihai: 7:04pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by daviscool: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by TechMod(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Understanding, the various aspect of web development can help you to select your path.
Web development these days has become so broad, as a beginner it's almost impossible to start off without understanding the aspects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Met7J1UoE
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Amazing offers from BAYCRYSTAL

Here is another opportunity you have been waiting to grow your business and reach out to millions of Internet users

E-COMMERCE
Own an E-commerce store today @ N10,000 only. Start selling that products now

BLOG
Get a Blog now @ N5,000. Blog is a unique way to express your views and focus on a particular niche to engage your audience

REAL ESTATE WEBSITE
Showcase you properties to interested buyers go rent and sales and more.

Let's build you a professional real estate website for as low as N10,000

Note: The cost above is solely for the website development and does not cover domain/hosting fees.

Is the website you would like us to build for you not among the list reach out to us now

For Further enquiries visit:

www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Brightale(f): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
HI, Everyone. I'm trying to learn javascript, but my codes are not working on any of my browsers.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Thunday1005(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Where can I learn website design and development

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.