Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523693 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by kayemjay(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Thanks so much bro.

Let me try an example.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by kayemjay(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
As a good student, this is my classwork:

[url=amazingkevinjohn..com]Here[/url]
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by sunday478(m): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
kayemjay: As a good student, this is my classwork:

[url=amazingkevinjohn..com]Here[/url]
that's more like it, am glad to be of help to you. I have been hearing testimonies about ur literary work from people on this forum. So am very glad to help. You can use this thread to improve ur blog. It will be of so much help to you and ur blog. As it will help u solve some little problems u may encouter when managing ur blog.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by kayemjay(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
sunday478: that's more like it, am glad to be of help to you. I have been hearing testimonies about ur literary work from people on this forum. So am very glad to help. You can use this thread to improve ur blog. It will be of so much help to you and ur blog. As it will help u solve some little problems u may encouter when managing ur blog.

I am so grateful for your help. In fact I am currently re-arranging and re modifying my blog thanks to this thread.

I did not know that my literary works reached this section too o. I am humbled by your recognition. Thank you very much.

Still, I write.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by silouette: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Interested in having a unique and elegant ecommerce website for your business at an affordable price? You can email silouetteaccessories@yahoo.com for further details.

The website is optimized for mobile view, has multiple currencies and is very editable.

Preview the template at www.silouetteworld.com.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by MaziOmenuko: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
I'm on a project to track the traffic in a website (I didn't host) and report the traffic data.

How will I do this? I've tried using Google web analytics but it seems I can't use the tracking code on a website that I don't have its source code.

Please gurus in the house, is there a way I can get traffic report on an anonymous website?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by fattbabakay(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
*Walks in*brb
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by chinwe50: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2014
check this site ,i have being using them for over 3 years,they services is very cheap and ok,free bulksms component for ur reseller visit,SO U CAN EASILY SET 4 UR CUSTOMER ANY ONE THAT NEED BULKSMS COMPONENT www.vistasms247.com is ICT COMPANY IN LAGOS NIGERIAN, offers good API facility
-International coverage, particularly middle east
-Competitive and Pay-as-u-go *price plan, i.e, no monthly fee: buy credit and use

for added like
-Good message delivery speed and high level of reliability
-sms delivery reports
-Other cool features including those listed above, i will recommend www.vistasms247.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by BoyCoyToy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
AppliedMaths, Iyenimofe I hail u guys o. Its been a long time. How as the class been?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Goldrollz: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Please how cn i create a blog
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by martfrank(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2014
pls is it possible to create standard hosted website with only macromedia dreamweaver? thanks in anticipation
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by felix1a(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
please how can i create a result checker for school were student can check there examination grade result. I already have a school site i designed on dreamweaver and i want to include this feature to it. any body please help.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by N3(m): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2014
Please if you're looking for an opportunity to start your own reseller web hosting business for free, visit http://www.hostbender.com today. You can also get reliable and affordable web hosting services on the website.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by vinobieze(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Want to run your own sportbook? Sportsbetscript provides online sport betting platform and betshop system. Check online demo version and contact us for consultation or pricing request.All registered users can place a bet on soccer games prior to game’s start time.
The bets are automatically blocked after the start of the game.
When the game ends, the administrator enters the final scores and the component automatically computes the number of points given to each member.
All Bets History.

Mobile theme layout
Desktop view theme layout
Different odds types...
Wide range of betting options.
Fund management enabled
Risk management system enabled
Bet shop platform enabled
Automated payment system with interswitch enabled
User friendly interface.
Automatic feed update
Manual feed update
Content controller
User panel
Activity and financial history
Activity and finance reports

Requirements:
PHP 5.2 or greater

Contact 08030981624 to order or bbm pin: 330A98D4
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by peterpro(m): 5:10am On Jul 09, 2014
FREE To Join : Earn Upto $2500/Referral

Products you can offer millions,
products in the 119 BILLION DOLLAR
a year online video streaming and

Personal Development industry!

In prelaunch now.?

FREE to Join: earn Upto $2500/Referral

Tell your contacts now before others do. ?

Get an affiliate link in 10 seconds.

--> Get Your Link Here...

http:///qg6y3xu

Then send this same email with your affiliate link
and/or share it with your friends on your Facebook wall.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by maxibrainz: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2014
I can help you with the sure way of using
Glo Bis on your android device, using my
steps you don't need any BlackBerry
phone, you would subscribe and use Glo
Bis on your android device just like how
you subscribe for normal data on your
phone, call or add me on Whatsap using
08126609722, it would cost you a token
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by 9free(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
maxibrainz: I can help you with the sure way of using
Glo Bis on your android device, using my
steps you don't need any BlackBerry
phone, you would subscribe and use Glo
Bis on your android device just like how
you subscribe for normal data on your
phone, call or add me on Whatsap using
08126609722, it would cost you a token
Oga maxibrainz, you still dey do this runs.
I been hear say you don change abi no be you?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ikennaiked: 12:18am On Jul 16, 2014
Web hosting as low as ₦900 per year. www.globalhosting247.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ifesowapo: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2014
That is a good job i like the steps
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Systemguru: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2014
wink wink
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by mtzion: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dear Naiiralanders,

Believe me, this is real and so easy. Best of all, its free and cost you no stress.

All you need is in 4 simple steps:

1. Register as an affiliate on http://www.bookateria.net/affiliates/

2. Get your affiliate ID like the one below or as attached. [url]http://i0.wp.com/www.bookateria.net/wp-content/uploads/Affiliate-links.png?resize=719%2C288[/url]

3. Promote any of the books on the website, share the link to any of the books or the website itself on your blog, social media, email, Facebook, Twitter etc - Make sure you append your affiliate link ID.

4. Go back to your dashboard and see your earnings grow.

Its that simple. Just visit http://www.bookateria.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please i call on all webmasters to help answer this Question. thank you

What platform is Myschool.com.ng built on?

-Joomla
-wordpress
-html
-drupal
-other(specify)

Lets hear you out!
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by deemangsmusic(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
How do i open a wepsite
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
What platform is Myschool.com.ng built on?

-Joomla
-wordpress
-html
-drupal
-Php
-other(specify)

Lets hear you out!

Am asking because i need something like that but a different niche.

Thanks again
- Bright
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Sirchucks(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Strong hand u too much. Keep it up.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by chanddys(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Are you a website designing or Web developer
EASYWEBHOSTING247.COM offers you a MASSIVELY DISCOUNTED webhosting

Free Domain Registration
Free Instant Setup
No Hidden Fees
Unlimited Email Accounts on LifeTime
Unlimited MySQL db, FTPs, etc
99.99% Uptime Guarantee & 24/7 Live Support
Apps Including WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
Easy to use Website Builder & one-click Install
+++ SO MUCH MORE...

This all goes for NGN1900.

Visit us for OTHER JUICY DISCOUNTED OFFERS from http:///www.easywebhosting247.com.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Lordgatt46(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please, I created a site about a year ago. I'll love to have suggestions
towards improvements. The site is www.9jatop.com. Thank you!
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by BoyCoyToy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Guys please how can I create an image slider that will be transiting images?

Please I need the source code in any language you know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.