Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523830 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Volatility: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
iyenimofe:

Yes, that's what I mean. You can link absolutely by typing the full pathname of the image as the link source.

Hi webmaster, can I use mtn mobile money to receive money on wordpress websites? If yes, how? If no, suggestions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by micro123: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Can someone from Negeria help us? A kind bitcoin platform (called bits take) has a section on their website which is only accessible to Negeria people. Can someone test this for us? (we do not Negeria). For this, an account on bitstake.info must be created with an email address and user name and password, it takes 1 minute). If you are logged in, you can then indicate whether you have access to the page area which is called "trading platform"?

On forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=920272.1820 we seek negerian people who can confirm something.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by PurpleBearyPR: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2015
Get a free hosting alongside upto 50 free scripts autho installer, no ads guaranteed, absolutely free! >> http://api.hostinger.co.uk/redir/5938002
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by klashe(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
hey pals i just dropped a new template on my blog (blogger & wordpress), this is an advantage for you if you are tired of that look-alike theme you are using on your blog

Advantages of the template (HOLA THEME);

Simple Design

Three Column Layout

Responsive Theme

Ultimately SEO Optimized

Ad Optimized

Fast loading Theme

Two Responsive Navigation Menus

Custom About me widget

Page navigation Widget

Custom Threaded Comments Section

Customized heading tags (h1 to h6)

Opt-in subscribe form in Sidebar

Custom Forms

download yours now @ www.http://kelvinenter..com/2015/03/hola-responsive-niche-blog.html
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ajetunde: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Get Unlimited Human Traffic To Your Website Or Blog

Fellow nairaland mates, this information is for those of you that uses FEEDBURNER as your traffic source, I will GIVE YOU A SOFTWARE THAT WILL drive unlimited Verified Unique human traffic from

✺Google✺Facebook ✺Twitter✺ Yahoo Direct Sources...

[This software is 100% Adsense safe, as you do not have to run AdWords to enable to build to feedburner list with unique human subscribers.]
Please read carefully: Do you know you can get 100% safe and real traffic without any penalty for your site or advertiser?

>> Do you know you can increase your google search engine page rank with this software?

>> Do you know you can increase your website or blog Alexa ranking with this software?

GUARANTEED:

✔ 100% adsense safe
✔ traffic from around the world
✔ Google analytic tractable traffic
✔ Excellent Click-through rate (CTR)
✔ No jingling
✔ Excellent Alexa rank

NOTE: This amazing software ONLY benefits webmasters or bloggers that uses GOOGLE FEEDBURNER as their traffic source and it ONLY works on PC's not phones or Tabs

If you are interested in getting this software, do drop your feedburner email address as i will be using it to configure the software and send it direct to your email.

YOU CAN DROP EMAIL HERE or SEND to MY EMAIL… Email: olowohitman@gmail.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ceetowl: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hello gurus here i want to know the difference between a website and a blog . Said blog is a particular part of website called "book log" or so and blog for short. How do i know when developing maybe its website or blog i am doing. And whats the difference in there development. Thanks.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ceetowl: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
iyenimofe:
Why Tutor Web design Directly on
Nairaland?

The Internet is a large source of Web Design Tutorials, some correct and
some are not. Since HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, etc may be foreign to a
newbie, he may be quite unsure of what he is learning.
To make matters worse, most tutorials do not have a FUNCTIONAL
interactive medium where questions can be asked and answered.
The Solution:
The problem will be solved if a platform is created to treat web design
tutorials and at the same time deal with questions posted by users. This
is where the thread comes in.
This thread will treat Web tutorials on HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript and so on.
These tutorials will be posted DIRECTLY HERE on the thread. Problems/
Questions can also be posted and since this is an open platform, it may
be answered by fellow Nairalanders who have had experience in our local
market.
All you have to do is sit back, visit the thread, read the posts, ask
questions (if any), contribute to or debunk posted tutorials. And you do
all of this without even leaving Nairaland! smiley How easier can it be?
Let’s set the ball rolling!!
Hello gurus here i want to know the difference between a website and a blog . Said blog is a particular part of website called "web log" or so and blog for short. How do i know when developing maybe its website or blog i am doing. And whats the difference in there development. Thanks.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ceetowl: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
iyenimofe:
Why Tutor Web design Directly on
Nairaland?

The Internet is a large source of Web Design Tutorials, some correct and
some are not. Since HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, etc may be foreign to a
newbie, he may be quite unsure of what he is learning.
To make matters worse, most tutorials do not have a FUNCTIONAL
interactive medium where questions can be asked and answered.
The Solution:
The problem will be solved if a platform is created to treat web design
tutorials and at the same time deal with questions posted by users. This
is where the thread comes in.
This thread will treat Web tutorials on HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript and so on.
These tutorials will be posted DIRECTLY HERE on the thread. Problems/
Questions can also be posted and since this is an open platform, it may
be answered by fellow Nairalanders who have had experience in our local
market.
All you have to do is sit back, visit the thread, read the posts, ask
questions (if any), contribute to or debunk posted tutorials. And you do
all of this without even leaving Nairaland! smiley How easier can it be?
Let’s set the ball rolling!!
Hello gurus here i want to know the difference between a website and a blog . Said blog is a particular part of website called "web log" or so and blog for short. How do i know when developing maybe its website or blog i am doing. And whats the difference in there development. Thanks.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by klashe(m): 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
disadvantages of rooting your phone.. I pity you oo
www.kelvinenter..in/2015/03/rooting-your-android-merits-and-dimerits.html?m=1
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by CaptaiinG(m): 7:09am On Mar 30, 2015
My ogas in d house,help me with responsive site on CSS and HTML,I have been trying it for years and I haven't been getting it
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by donlackey(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
:-( i have been trying to use hyperlink on facebook but it doesn't work. it always show like this <a href="http://fb.com/">facebook</a> :-( every time i tryed it.
please help
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by tohero(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
CaptaiinG:
My ogas in d house,help me with responsive site on CSS and HTML,I have been trying it for years and I haven't been getting it

Go and Read the book-- Responsive Web Design by Ethan Marcotte
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by tohero(m): 12:02am On Apr 16, 2015
ceetowl:

Blogs allows chronological listing of articles. That is, articles are added on the go.

Website on d other hand is more like a site with static contents.@ least for a while.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by nerdyorion: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2015
PHP developer with a firm knowledge of MY SQL with an:

-Ability turn concept into design and eventually an application.
-Ability to lead a team and give direction.
-Ability to train team members

Salary
50,000 to 200,000 (depending on the level of expertise)

Send your CVs to tobi.omitiran@gmail.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ceetowl: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
tohero:

Blogs allows chronological listing of articles. That is, articles are added on the go.

Website on d other hand is more like a site with static contents.@ least for a while.
thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Dedrey: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
iyenimofe:
The <!DOCTYPE> declaration
As stated in an earlier post HTML comes in diferent versions, so you have to specify the version you're writing in if not your page shall be rendered in quirk mode( the browser will interpret it anyhow).
The following are the <!DOCTYPE> declarations for the commonly used versions:
WARNING: Doctype declarations must contain no errors
HTML 4.01
< ! DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

XHTML 1.0
< ! DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

HTML 5
< ! DOCTYPE html>

NOTE: Be careful when using HTML 5 as it is not supported in old browsers.

The < ! DOCTYPE> declaration is thus the first item to be inserted in the document.
very informative...
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Dedrey: 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hello my palz in the house., please wen linking on html, am I to write the code too...and how am going to make the link run...
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by onyiicletus(m): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2015
VISION NAVIGATE MULTI VENTURES NIG LTD
COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY|
DIGITAL OFFICE EQUIPMENT, SALES AND SERVICES
INCLUDES:
~CCTV Surveillance Camera’s & Installation
~Car Tracker
~Solar Energy Installation
~Networking
~Cloud & Hosting advisory
~Mobile Computing
~Website | Blog Design
~Online Advertisement: Google AdSense, google+,
WordPress & Others
~Software Development|Management
~Web Development|Management
~Environmental Research
~File, Phone and System Recovery
~Ad Directory and Location
~IT Governance
~Enterprise System
~Project Management Office
~System Maintenance
~Online | Distance Learning
~SYSTEM SALES (Laptops/Desktop) SUPPLY AND
INSTALLATION

VISIONNAVIGATE NIG LTD
CONSULTANCY—INSTALLATION—UPGRADE OF SECURITY
GADGET—SALES AND SERVICES
Data management
Records/Documents management
Business management tools
Information management with technology
Communication management

CONTACT
Our Customer Interaction Office Phone Numbers
We also deliver nation wide.
+2347061538677, +2348162668846, +2348083910507
Visit the website on
www.vnavigatecode.com
www.facebook.com/greenvisionpremium
www.realsoftprofessional..com
E-mail us @
nigeriacode@gmail.com
Address
International Electronics Market (Eletromat)
Opposite Premier Breweries
Onitsha Anambra State
Regional Office
Hosing Estate
16/10 Link Road Fegge
Onitsha
Anambra State.
Rivers Sate
Port Harcourt Hotline +2348126352297
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by CloudWare: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2015
CloudWare Technologies is currently doing a promo to enable your make a very professional website for your company, school, Organisation, church, mosque etc with just 15,000 naira.
Please Note that you have to get the following set to partake of this promo.
1. Sufficient Information about your organisation
2. Products and services that your organisation/company offer
3. Contact details
4. Logo of your company and your preferred colors

To partake of this great opportunity, please contact us on info@cloudware.ng / call +2348179092255/0700CLOUDSMS

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Oxygenmat(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2015
And for those who simply want to create their website with a Content Management System (CMS), I have a detailed guide here: http://naijawriterscoach.com/set-up-a-blog

The pros of using a CMS is that it is easy, fast and highly customizable. You'll largely relate with it similar to how you relate with your MS Word: point, click and save.

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 6:26am On May 04, 2015
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Yankeetome: 8:03pm On May 05, 2015
Wix.com is also a good platform to create your website for free. They have many free templates and easy to use for the non-techy dudes that don't understand HTML etc.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by chuksmad(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2015
I need somebody that is very good at wordpress that is residing at Uyo to teach me. That is purely business. If you are interested, my mail is benotekcomputers@gmail.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by jaeff(m): 1:46am On May 08, 2015
hi guys, please i really need help as i downloaded wordpress and i cant even it install it..
i think i need more knowledge on ftp,shell and other web design facts.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by saviolamajic(m): 2:02am On May 08, 2015
Hello Nairaland family, Please I need your
support so please go to >>> http:///votesaviour and
please vote for me in the Microsoft #YouthSpark Challenge for change. I'm one of the two Nigerian students among the 15 global finalists. Please help me make my dream of changing the world with science and technology become true. It runs from 7th till 14th May. It won't take up to 10 seconds so please stop whatever your doing now and vote for me please. I really appreciate. It will go a long way in actualizing my career. Please vote>>> http:///votesaviour

#youthspark #youthsparkchallenge #microsoftafrica #microsoft #challengeforchange

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.