Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,558 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523705 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Sylvanusnwafor(m): 5:27am On May 08, 2015
If you had a package that teaches responsive website design, online marketing and other exclusive talk by professionals in the industry would you wink? See this right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by victor7902: 8:43am On May 09, 2015
Pls where can I download the good free pdf on web design or can someone share me the link
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ubaojeh(m): 2:46pm On May 09, 2015
free verified Nigerian gsm database, eBook creator web hosting reseller kit and other priceless ebooks now at www.timosoft.net all these pay u nothing less than 150k/month just selling them alone . you can ask any question here on WordPress
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ubaojeh(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2015
Full wordpress pdf handout almost free with a giveaway verified Nigerian gsm
database, eBook creator web hosting reseller kit
and other priceless ebooks now at
www.timosoft.net all these pay u nothing less
than 150k/month just selling them alone . you
can ask any question here on WordPress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ubaojeh(m): 3:13pm On May 09, 2015
victor7902:
Pls where can I download the good free pdf on web design or can someone share me the link
download at www.timosoft.net with all marketing materials as bonus
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by eugy45(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2015
please i'm using wordpress with buddypress cms and bbpress forum installed to it...but d problem is that bbpress doesnt have a plugin 4 'hot forum link' like dat of nairaland...so please i need d code 4 that.
Thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by worldstevo: 4:17pm On May 14, 2015
Wedi Building Board,floor Seal And Kinex Piping System For Your Property
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ayanfe96(f): 1:07pm On May 16, 2015
Get the latest airtel fleak by just hitting this link. Its free. https://gistdomnl./2015/05/16/as-e-dey-hot-na/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 6:25am On May 21, 2015
NICKZOM ----- THE WORLD OF CALCULATIONS!
http://www.nickzom.com #nickzom
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by StNonsky(m): 9:38am On May 22, 2015
Good morning. Pls can someone give me SMTP server or tell me how to get a working one. I want to use it with my bulk email sender. Thanks for your assistance
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by jonezz(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by yorba(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2015
Please is it only on dream weaver one can work with CSS?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by youngfigo: 6:08pm On May 24, 2015
html/css tags are use to create a website for info log to www.figolearnhtml.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by mosezky: 8:37am On May 27, 2015
for sale!!!!(website template)
av design d website....responsive and mobile friendly!!!
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by koloyewo: 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
nice tutorial
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by exellent91(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Greetings my people

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by agborodun: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2015
please how can i integrate online donation solution on website?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by adedokun12(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2015
hello webmasters, help needed using megamag and carrigtton theme.anyone here to help?i would be glad
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by jtechblog: 2:28am On Jun 11, 2015
How To Create A forum Like nairaland forum and make money online

How To Create A forum Like nairaland.com forum.
Let's look at forums, everything about it, ranging from creating and how to make money with a forum. How To set up an online forum has been a problem to some Newbies (freshmen) so i decided to explain the necessary procedures on how to start an online forum like nairaland.com.

- What Is A forum?An online forum is a website that basically brings people with similar interest together online in other to converse and connect with each other. People have to usually register before they can join in the conversation. Conversations are usually called threads. A topic of discussion or question can be asked by anyone who is a member of the forum. Replies are made.

-How To Choose A Topic For Your Forum?There are no specific rules in selecting a topic for your forum but there are general principles that will help you push your forum to success. You can start a niche on anything you want but there are things that can guide you in picking a winning topic.

** Here are a few of them:
1.Avoid Heavily Contested Niches: I've seen a lot of nigerians who start forums that seem to look exactly like nairaland forum, in terms of the content and topics of discussion. There is nothing really wrong with this, only that it is usually better to look for less competitive topics or niches to start a forum than just copying others. If you start a forum that competes directly with www.nairaland.com forum or any other great forum, I really doubt you will make it. If you have the money to promote and do many other things, maybe you can compete and beat nairaland.com forum. But I know many people will rather stick with Nairaland than fraternize on your forum, unless you have something very different to offer them.
2.Pick A Niche Or Topic You Can Easily Get Information On: It is good to stick to what you are passionate and interested in because in the first few months of the life of your forum, you will have to be updating and posting lots of information about the topic by yourself. It is only after a critical mass of information is reached that people will naturally join in the discussion. This is perfectly normal. So pick a forum topic about stuff you can easily get information about, preferably, what you are passionate about (something you love).

*Now Lets go into our main aim which is how to set up your forum
I will be discussing the technical part of setting up a forum here. Here are the things you need to know about setting up a forum.
1. A Domain Name: A domain name is same with website name. A domain name is the identity and location of your forum on the internet. It is what people will type into the browser in order to visit your forum. You need to put in money in buying a good domain name.

Read more here: http://jtechnotify..in/2015/06/how-to-create-forum-like-nairaland.html?m=0
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by frankolet: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2015
Hello pals, get a cheap and affordable hosting here on http://www.smarthost247.com

Free hosting is also available...

Hurry now to get yours while offer last...

1 Share

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by MrSarcasm(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Please, can someone help me write a code, that will [size=20pt]Center align, give font color, and font size, to the word NIGERIA.. on HTML5 please, thank you![/size] I only know how to apply one attribute at a time.. Could someone teach me how to combine them together?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Akeemovic26(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nairaland design is available at a price of 10,000.... WhatsApp or call +2348061505268
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Akeemovic26(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by noblejoeuc: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2015
Good tips. I attest this tips worked for me years when I built www.1960goals.com a livescore, prediction and sport news site. The best ever done by a Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by funimages: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2015
I JUST HOSTED THIS SITE, HELP ME CRITICIZE IT. WWW.FUNIMAGES.INFO

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.