Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (522983 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by basil02: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
For Bulksms website, get sms portal creator version 3 High Earner for joomla 1.5, 2.5, 3.0...for #1000. screan shots are there for u to check out. call 07061923392

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by dauntless15(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Guys if i buy a website script how do i go about it to make it a functional website
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by lalalatifa007: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
I found an awesome source for YouTube videos and learning more about how to start your first YouTube channel with a bang.
http://www.thetechswag.com/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Raymondif: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
If you need a premium theme like jumia ecommerce site with all functionality contact me 07063441660
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Join the Best Hosting company today visit www.cedarhostng.net or your *Domain Registration *Transfer of Domain *Cpanel Hosting *Reseller Hosting *VPS Hosting & lots more..
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Kass001(m): 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
*KAS-B*

We buy itunes Gift Card of any amount but with the highest domination of 100$ any card domination above 100$ would not be redeemed

Current rate for itunes Gift Card

Below 100$................ For 290/$
100$- 400$................ For 300/$
500$ - higher volume........ For 310/$

Please contact us via what's app 08077872303 for fast exchange and instant payment

Thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Unique Offer specially for you

Discount on these two packages hurry now it's a limited offer

This amazing package enables you to host as many websites on your account note this is not a reseller plan, nevertheless it allows you host multiple site on one account

Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-12GB @N6500 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers
NG Hosting
Disk Space-40GB @N8500 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more....
For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518

visit www.cedarhostng.com

Note: ensure you email us with the title "Unique Offer" to secure it. thank you
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Unique Offer specially for you
Discount on these two packages hurry now it's a limited offer
This amazing package enables you to host as many websites on your account note this is not a reseller plan, nevertheless it allows you host multiple site on one account
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-12GB @N6500 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers
NG Hosting
Disk Space-40GB @N8500 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more....
visit www.cedarhostng.net
Note: ensure you email us with the title "Unique Offer" to secure it. thank you
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by chinnyTF95(f): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by oguntolabiodun(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2017
Great job man...
Please I need website developer, kindly contact me on whatsapp 07032343528
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by eaglestar: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
WHICH KIND OF WEBSITE DO YOU NEED...?
We develop websites at an affordable price, easy to navigate, responsive design... OWN A WEBSITE TODAY AND EARN MILLIONS FROM HOME..

DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING..?
*Ecommerce - Online sales
*Social Network
*Forum - Online Community
*Ponzi Website
*People-Helping-People Network
*Blog
*Download Portal
*Video Hosting Service
*Exam Portal
*File Sharing Web
*Personal Website
* etc

ALL IN:
*Responsive Design
*PC and Mobile version
*Easy to navigate
*Very cheap price
*Interested features

CONTACT FOR DETAILS: EagleStarBlog244@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +2348031886623

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Eniola25(m): 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
OmerianConsult:
Easiest way to be an IT guru!

A new private polytechnic in Lekki (www.piit.com.ng) is doing its maiden admission and as such is offering automatic admission to everyone who scored at least 150 in UTME. lt offers only ICT courses such as Software Engineering, Networking & System Security, Multimedia, Hardware Engineering, and Telecoms Technology. Mail your name, phone and O level result to piitng@yahoo.com to get invited for an interview. 08132232989, 08188360168. Cheap fees !
Admission closes soon.

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by eprince21(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
not bad
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Abiola001(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bravo 2 d webmaster board
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by okiaso(m): 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Do you wantto start your own mmm kind of online business?
We can help you setup the full functioning website within 24 hours. You don't really have to pay 100% before setup, just 60% of the total charge before the website setup and the remaining 40% after the work has been completed.

Now, if you are really interested - We now have a website app that can be used for ponzy scheme business, fully customizable and work different from every other existing ones.

CashFlow360 || Features:
1). Plans - create unlimited plans as you wish.
2). Auto Matching - you don't have to stress yourself. The system will help you base on your commands
3). Payouts Level - Set members to pay money to more than one person. e.g. 1 members can pay o 1,2,3 or even 4 other members per plan
4). Sponsores - You can create groups of users but one created by default for special members is the Sponsores. Higher privillages
5). Account Reports - Members keeps track of his/her transactions
6). Cashflow Statement - display pending and approved payouts with both receiving and paying users details
7). Chats - display all payouts made on the system to encourage new and existing members
& ...

Call: 08162672618
for any more details and possible negotiation.

Cost: =N=50,000.00 - =N=500,000.00
...based on how large you want the software and the server to take you
Developed by: Solomon Okibe (#Okiaso)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by godswillzeky(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2017
NICE POST
VISIT THIS BLOG TO GET TUTORIALS ON HOW TO DO ANY THING: https://zekylcious..co.ke/?m=1
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please i wanna create a free social media/network with the use of html but i dnt knw where to create it.
Pls help me.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ishaq062(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
please help too how can I use 920 text editor on my android phone to run CSS. it run html codes perfectly but i can't run CSS please help
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2017
ishaq062:
please help too
how can I use 920 text editor on my android
phone to run CSS. it run html codes perfectly but
i can't run CSS
please help
you save as css
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ThePuzzleHustle(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
I think this is an interesting post, but I am sure we all know that inorder to learn stuffs like coding and design, its hard to learn through text. Visuals ( pictures and videos is the best way)

Am actually new on nairaland. I have been designing websites since 2013 immediately I rounded up Uni. I started designing websites without knowing HTML, PHP, JAVASCRIPT, MSQL or any those programming language because i thought to myself that I should have been taught that in Uni, I shouldnt have to start learning that after school.
I decided to become a smart designer / hustler instead of a hard working coder who spends weeks coding from the scratch and ends up getting paid less because he just knows how to code and not sell his services (being able to sell what you do is MAJOR), and gets paid peanuts by Nigerian businesses / people who do not know the value of website.

Most of the clients I design websites for are based in the UK and USA which means I get paid in pounds & dollars for what I do. I made so much money doing websites and designs for overseas clients that I moved to London to get a Masters all from my own pocket. After rounding up my Masters in London in 2016, I decided to create an online course for 2017 called "The Puzzle Hustle" where I am teaching people in developing countries (Nigeria, Ghana, Zimabwe, Pakistan and the rest) how to WORK FROM HOME, DO DESIGNS without knowledge of CODE, and how to GET OVERSEAS CLIENT for the skills I teach them. The reason why I created this course for people in developing countries is because I am a Nigerian and I know how crazy it was for getting paid in pounds and dollars, Its always 400times the Naira ( sometimes even more, you know how currencies go)

You can learn more and enroll on it here www.ThePuzzleHustle.com

The beautiful thing about the internet is this - You cannot hide anything, if you are good, we will know. If you want to know who the F I am and what I do. You can check my blog ( www.ThePresidentialHustle.com ) where you will not only see my big head, but you will see me doing things in London. You can also check my design business's website ( www.ThePresidentialideas.co.uk ) to see what I do ( every client/website you see on my site...I did them without knowledge of coding)

Keep Hustling Strategically.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Disk Space-7GB @N6500 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com, .org, .net
NG Hosting
Disk Space-7GB @N4700 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com.ng, .org.ng etc
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Justicelimited(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
good idea. naijaglamours.com Is available for sale. interested people should WhatsApp or call 07015697466
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2017
Disk Space-7GB @N6500 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com, .org, .net
NG Hosting
Disk Space-7GB @N4700 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com.ng, .org.ng etc
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by severus(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hello, I am looking for a good developer with ANGULAR 2 or ANGULAR JS to work with our team as a CO-founder to create an E-mentorship company.
Reach me via email at pluralcode@gmail.com or 08166459353.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Any web designer that can help me design something like this: http://opportunitydesk.org/?v=1

Kindly send me a PM.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by michealarmani00: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Set your dream job in ICT and upgrade your ICT skills with us. Do call us now on 08187428339
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by michealarmani00: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
good evening
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by SOKayson(m): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2017
wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.