Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding (48028 Views)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert / Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by ignis: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
bebe2: Na them Sabi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And how is that your business?
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by chimerase2: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
And So?
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by labasulla(f): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
OP gave half news, they perfomed together: Fall in love, Suddenly and Mr Endowed

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Odichi(f): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
That's not don jazzy joor
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by dont8(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abeg all dese Jobless people park well..people wey dey wed don do honeymoon finish sef..but everyday 1 joblezz fool would still update D'banj sister n dis n dat..na wa o...very soon it would b D'banj took take away home...O ye ASUU
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by bowler(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
angrySmh..nawa o una get tyme dey study dis men...Geezzz wake up guyz dis men are made #no beef
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by toyfat: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
Don J still dey strong face...baba lock up
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Just heard Don Jazzy sold 4 Cartons of Loya Milk to the Bride and Groom at a very big discount.
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by dont8(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
its good for them.

am pursuing my pocket to make my future wife happy.

price of onions has gone up.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by PStacks(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
Are you guys for real!!!

This is cool mehn!
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by PStacks(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
Kamanda: Just heard Don Jazzy sold 4 Cartons of Loya Milk to the Bride and Groom at a very big discount.

grin haba bros! Na the guy get the milk factory ne?
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by PStacks(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
dont8: I love this pix in particular, reminds me of the good partnership they had going then in Mo-hit.[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1232747_Don-Jazzy-Dbanj-pictured-at-Cool-FMs-Dotun-and-Taiwo-Oyebanjo-Ojuolape-wedding_jpeg856c4af6398bbe6e2d6c774a7105ee76[/img]

Elicopter.. Oya ma gbe mi ma lor!
We break up to make up!

Eja'nla...
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by tellwisdom: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
At his sister's wedding....whose sister??...My sister??
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by iswallker(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
spongeback: They are still quarreling can't you see the bridge btw them wink
On the contrary, bridges actually join disparate components...
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by nerodenero: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
EllyBrainy™:
I just wish this two can be together again,Gone are the days when immediately the 'drum' beats a 'sound' will just enter ''Its Don Jazzy again'',Their Partnership was unique.
Just a wish!I dont think the two can together again and if they do,it might work.Too bad they separated at first.
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by dinachi(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
The former Don having realized how much he lost by MoHits break up(He now sells Loya Milk and Groudnuts) has extended an olive branch to Dbanj. From what i gathered Dbanj was not really interested but Don Jazzy was insisting and has to approach Dbanjs mother to talk to him before D banj mercifully accepted to see him. We thank D banj for his large heart and implore Don Jazzy not to mess up again, there may not be a second chance. Maybe Dbanj may still use him as one of his numerous producers. The nest step is to publish an apology to his former Boss Dbanj in at least 5 National dailies. Jazzy should be punished for trying to bite the hands that fed him. It is good he is realizing it now.
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Holadokun(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
I guess am the 4th to comment Praise Jah!

@topic... Nice pics ;DI guess am the 4th to comment Praise Jah!

@topic... Nice pics
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
Maturity
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Donmichaelz(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
Don Jazzy be like,una never snap finish?

Dbanj be like mstwww I no dey snap with Loya milk ambassador am an Hennessey ambassador,ejah nla

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by sobastical: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
3ace: They actually quarreled but kudos to Don jazzy for showing up. And in case he went there without being invited, more kudos to him again.

But how you take know say dem no invite am
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by deearchangel: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
If una like make una fight from today till the end of time, una both don make am..... Na we talkative make God help...Love u both
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by sobastical: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Holadokun: I guess am the 4th to comment Praise Jah!

@topic... Nice pics ;DI guess am the 4th to comment Praise Jah!

@topic... Nice pics

For your mind abi,. U berra wake up ogbeni
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Wahala90: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
My hit single, titled "Wacky Divorcees", featuring Don-Jazzy and D'Banj is coming out soon. Watch Out!
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Exponental(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
spongeback: They are still quarreling can't you see the bridge btw them wink
obviously, d bride invited don jazzy and d pix was nt dbanj's idea.
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by bisiswag(f): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
oluwadare26:

Bridge? 3rd Mainland Bridge or Iyanapaja Bridge? No b only bridge na Flyover.

One doesn't need any soothsayer to tell that this is a comment coming 4rm a bad belle!

To the duo, i wish them best of friendship...
Then you are as blind as a bat,sorryyyy to say. Just read the body language and gaze intently @ the faces,then u will get the whole picture' Its very clear actually,wonder y you are not seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by merzybenedict(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
LesbianBoy: Photoshop jare! angry
...u no get sense..i bet.
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by one9jeria: 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
get more detail at www.bettergists..com
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Tczar(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2013
Seen
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by fiercehillz(m): 12:29am On Aug 04, 2013
Don J is not smiling
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Nuzo1(m): 12:36am On Aug 04, 2013
If they are quarelling, is Don-Jassy also quarelling with Oyebanjo's sister who has been like a kid sister to DonJ....to the extent of not attending her wedding?

Abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Before & After Bleaching Pics / Top 10 Hype Men In Nigeria 2017 (Photos) / Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.