Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding (48014 Views)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert / Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by sovpounds(m): 1:59am On Aug 04, 2013
and FORGIVE us our trespasses, as we FORGIVE those who trespass against us.............
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by eyoniggar(m): 4:40am On Aug 04, 2013
Odichi: That's not don jazzy joor

Hu told u so? Na him jor!!
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by pumpingmachine: 5:21am On Aug 04, 2013
LesbianBoy: Photoshop jare! angry
you need brainshop too
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by fairygeh(f): 5:49am On Aug 04, 2013
Even if they are still not in good terms and weren't too happy with each other but forced the pics,attending the wedding alone is maturity on the side of DonJ.I realy admire the male folks.if it were a female celeb,I can bet she wouldn't attend,not to talk of taking pics.men exhibit a lot of maturity.Nice one. kiss
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by almajiri101: 5:55am On Aug 04, 2013
fairygeh: Even if they are still not in good terms and weren't too happy with each other but forced the pics,attending the wedding alone is maturity on the side of DonJ.I realy admire the male folks.if it were a female celeb,I can bet she wouldn't attend,not to talk of taking pics.men exhibit a lot of maturity.Nice one. kiss
......thankz4dcompliment shorty.

No matter what, don j stil feeling the pain...after their break up, he has make bunch of unsuccessful moves,to be honest here dat dude really needs d master planner.
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by IYANGBALI: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2013
Na which one of them be dbanj and which one is don jazzy?
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Blackgold09(f): 6:56am On Aug 04, 2013
alaoeri: Showing sign of maturity unlike female folks Tonto Dike/Mercy J keeping malice till eternity.
hw do u knew u n her don keep malice before?
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Isiterere(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Isiterere(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2013
FINALLY they are together and SUDDENLY they will release a collabo LO BA TAN;BACK AGAIN .
Naija tinz.
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Airforce1(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2013
Why is the background so red like human blood?

Hope D'banj is not trying to illuminatise his sister's wedding undecided
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by UcheHarmony: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2013
If dem don reconcile,den y don baba J face come dey like shit wey dem shit frm top tree or self person wey dey shit am, oooh pressmen don do one of dia jobs,(getting people to do wat dey don't like),don J endure am.
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Iyaqueen(f): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=dont8]I love this pix in particular, reminds me of the good partnership they had going then in Mo-hit.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1232747_Don-Jazzy-Dbanj-pictured-at-Cool-FMs-Dotun-and-Taiwo-Oyebanjo-Ojuolape-wedding_jpeg856c4af6398bbe6e2d6c774a7105ee76[/img]

I just love to see them together....God bless
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by georgegina: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2013
y r dey both frowning?
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by myola777(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2013
my mind was telling that donjazzy would be there. kudos to them. that is maturity from both of them. have u noticed that since their depature donjazzy has lost his stick. who help him sees it? donjazzy again in dbanj's voice
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by zanebaddo(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2013
Dbanj lukz happier
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Pakonte(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2013
Cahmegga: I predict some kind of reconciliation between this two.....we aren't far from seeing 'em doing a collabo (but not necessarily working under †he same umbrella)

u made d real 1st comment on dis thread
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by fairygeh(f): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2013
Blackgold09: hw do u KNEW u n her don keep malice before?
. shocked grin gbagaun
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by ebonyjummy(f): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
spongeback: They are still quarreling can't you see the bridge btw them wink
dirty mind
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by victor260(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
Who is business
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by TempleChinedum(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
They also performed together, check the pix out!
Twitter @exclusivetemple

Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by phellycia2013(f): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
Its obvious D̶̲̥̅̊ beef is still on ₪w̶̲̥̅! Thanks 2 freeze.....thr wld av been ₪☺ pix @ all
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by stanley233(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
my mentor @dbanj keep it up jawe.
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Neva mixup biznez wif feelin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
fairygeh: Even if they are still not in good terms and weren't too happy with each other but forced the pics,attending the wedding alone is maturity on the side of DonJ.I realy admire the male folks.if it were a female celeb,I can bet she wouldn't attend,not to talk of taking pics.men exhibit a lot of maturity.Nice one. kiss
Gbammest#

Don baba jay!! O gba yi baje!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by iamdsam: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nice pics. I hope and pray they reconcile any rift they have and give us hit songs like they did before #teamdb
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by iamdsam: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Brainiac_mrtolz: Neva mixup biznez wif feelin
You're damn right. 1 billion likes
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by captaincaleb(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
Cool,even for them to take pic together is a plus
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by Humphreydis(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Why is everybody in that picture wearing glasses? No b night/darkness i dey c for that pic? And dem dey wear glasses? Smh @ most Naija men.
.......bros e b like say d glasses wey dem wear dey affect ur sight....hahaha...na inside canopy dem dey na,abi dem dey do marriage for night........i can see u ve visual deficiency ni or u sure say u no wear dark glasses for inside ur room dey press computer....lolzz
Re: Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding by chocoluv(f): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
LesbianBoy: Photoshop jare! angry
if U̶̲̥̅̊ say this is photoshop then U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅Ʀξ a big FOOLLLL!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye, P'square's First SUVs (Throwback Photo) / Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories / Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.