Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order (9032 Views)

Seun Call Jaybee To Order! / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: Isn't it obvious I won't?

why?you want me to beg you? Hell no i wont!!
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Idowuogbo(f): 2:42am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: I can as well count how many of his posts on this thread that qualifies as derailing.
Let me like dis comment b4 dem like am. tongue

P.S- ur blood dey hot o! Idi Amin, ur blood tonic don finish?
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: why?you want me to beg you? Hell no i wont!!
Wetin I wan use your beg do? Pls don't even try begging, I beg you.

I'm begging you not to beg, biko.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: Wetin I wan use your beg do? Pls don't even try begging, I beg you.

I'm begging you not to beg, biko.

who's begging you? Duh!! Mtscheeew! Am off to bed. tongue
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: who's begging you? Duh!! Mtscheeew! Am off to bed. tongue
Goodnight.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: Goodnight.
olodo its morning already! Goodnight ko! Good afternoon ni! Mtscheeew!
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: olodo its morning already! Goodnight ko! Good afternoon ni! Mtscheeew!
It's 9 pm where I am, olodo.

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: It's beyond your scope.

Should she have found you instead?

sorry to burst ur head one more time. There re higher possibilities of me attending her wedding than u. Mark my word
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Idowuogbo(f): 2:58am On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: sorry to burst ur head one more time. There is higher possibilities of me attending her wedding than u. Mark my word
Eeeemm... Na u dey dat pic wiv dat oyinbo man wey dey press ya yansh?
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: sorry to burst ur head one more time. There re higher possibilities of me attending her wedding than u. Mark my word
You have a higher possibility of dreaming of things you cannot get.

To dream is free sha.

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Idowuogbo(f): 3:00am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: It's 9 pm where I am, olodo.
U in Chicago, Nigeria? shocked shocked
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by StellaBella(f): 4:08am On Aug 04, 2013
See wahala!
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: You have a higher possibility of dreaming of things you cannot get.

To dream is free sha.

I don't remeba tellin dat I dreamt of her.

"Mr lover boy" can u mk a prove dat urs ain't dream by showin us just one pix u av snapshot wit her.

Master of illusion. Metcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by UjSizzle(f): 6:20am On Aug 04, 2013
See wickedness! Killz so dis kain thing dey hapun and u no tell me eh angry

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Enegod(m): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2013
*yawns* happy sunday you all and what the heck is happening here?!
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 04, 2013
Enegod: *yawns* happy sunday you all and what the heck is happening here?!
I wil reply u wen I enter Sunday, 1hr more
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Enegod(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: I wil reply u wen I enter Sunday, 1hr more
nairaland has entered sunday and you are on nairaland..so what are you saying?! undecided
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by UjSizzle(f): 7:07am On Aug 04, 2013
Killz and Mynd don dey fight for Most Hated Mods ba? Dunno whose thread was more entertaining anymore.

Caracta aproko i see ya tongue
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2013
Enegod: nairaland has entered sunday and you are on nairaland..so what are you saying?! undecided
I'm in Kiri-kiri, no Windows n no light 2 illuminate d room, its always night here n no dawn. wen eva it dawn I will hala @ u back
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by fairygeh(f): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2013
Looooool.So sexrevives and ogugua88(who also banned me for no just cause) are actually datingcheesy I have been missing.chie.#justpassing oooo.Amebo will not finish mecheesy
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Caracta(f): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2013
uj_sizzle: Killz and Mynd don dey fight for Most Hated Mods ba? Dunno whose thread was more entertaining anymore.

Caracta aproko i see ya tongue

I have been following this thread quietly since the first page...nobody called my name. Uj, why na? sad
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: It's a war against tribalism on Nairaland. Consider yourself a casualty and take preventive and precautionary measures to avoid such bans re-occuring.

Sexkillz is the most effective Moderator ever. Keep the ban going and this forum will be sanitized. I owe you a bottle of any Cognac of your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2013
fairygeh: Looooool.So sexrevives and ogugua88(who also banned me for no just cause) are actually datingcheesy I have been missing.chie.#justpassing oooo.Amebo will not finish mecheesy

Hurling insults at a fellow member sounds like a just cause if you ask me. Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2013
ogugua88:

Hurling insults at a fellow member sounds like a just cause if you ask me. Happy Sunday.
Let's all strive to live in brotherly love undecided
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by duni04(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2013
someone's complainin about that a-hole again, why am I not surprised. That 'thing' should just get a day job and stop acting like his whole life revolves around nairaland undecided

4 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2013
CFCfan: Let's all strive to live in brotherly love undecided

Let's all strive to follow the rules of this forum of which we are privileged to be members and not whine without cause for the sake of victimization IJN. Amen.
Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Linoversace: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2013
LastApostle: One day this mod boy go ban native doctor son moniker here and.........Seun will create a thread: HELP!!! Sexkillz is suffering from elephantitis of the 'hand', donate generously!

LWTMB! grin grin grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Stegomiah: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Linoversace: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2013
Sexkillz is Seun's tool[no ofeinses]…He's never in any thread created for Sexkillz. undecided grin

Make una unban berem jor!
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by ebamma(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2013
Your own na play,dem ban u for only three weeks u dey cry river me where him ban since febuary i never whine like dis
Banned by sexkillz in
Violent/Disgusting Non-
Celebrity Crimes for
Tribalist. Ban expires on
11:26pm On Oct 02
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2013
duni04: someone's complainin about that a-hole again, why am I not surprised. That 'thing' should just get a day job and stop acting like his whole life revolves around nairaland undecided
You have said well mr man.... The bolded also goes to the OP and other so called NL celebs. When you take online stuffs too seriously they only gets complicated. trust me
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2013
THE 1 MILLION+ MEMBERS THAT NAIRALAND IS ONLY AN ABOKI'S JOKE, WHEN A PERSON IS GIVEN A LIFE BAN, WHY IS THE PERSONS ACC. NOT DELETED. FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND THE LIKES DO NOT HAVE SOCIAL MODERATORS, YET THEIR PROMINENCE KEEPS GROWING, BUT SEUN TREATS US LIKE BAD BABIES (MEMBERS) WHO NEED BABYSITTERS (MODERATORS) THE MOST ANNOYING PART IS THAT THE MODERATORS INCLUDING SEUN DO NOT REALIZE THAT THIS IS A FACELESS ANONYMOUS FORUM, AND THAT NOTHING ANY TYPES OR CONVEYS VIA THE KEYBOARD IS NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY, AND SO THD HIDING OF POST DO NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AS NAIRALAND MEMBERS ARE NOT PSYCHOSIS PATIENTS. LOOK AROUND, LOOK AT SMALL NAIJALOADED AND MANY OTHERS OF YESTERDAY MOVING EVERFOWARD AND NAIRALAND FOR OVER 8 YEARS OF EXISTENCE CANNOT BOAST OF BEING UP TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARD. THIS THREAD IS NOT JUST FOR SEXKILLZ AND THE OTHER AND THE OTHER MODERATORS BUT FOR SEUN OSEWA TO REALIZE THAT THE WORLD IS MOVING FORWARD AND NAIRALAND CANNOT REMAIN IN THE PAST, IMAGINE NAIRALAND OF THE FUTURE. HAPPY SUNDAY

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Gurusbase.com Is Now Gurusbase.net / Why Mr.cork And 190 / Meet VP Yemi Osinbajo's Only Son 'Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbanjo:See Profile &Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.