Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,651 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order (9028 Views)

Seun Call Jaybee To Order! / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Idowuogbo(f): 2:18am On Aug 04, 2013
crackhaus:
Are we back to english now? E clear!
I don see u o! U lack for front but u carry for bck. Ijapa, e clear!
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: wicked man! Thats your prayer so that you will be cheating on her.your prayer will never work in jesus name!

Amen! grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: wicked man! Thats your prayer so that you will be cheating on her.your prayer will never work in jesus name!
You wanted her to be blind so you'll take over.

Sorry, but I'll prefer a porcupine to you if she isn't there.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by r231(m): 2:20am On Aug 04, 2013
And you wondering why I want to route this thread to recycle bin undecided undecided

Is the thread about ban OR who is dating what and why undecided undecided
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 04, 2013
r231:

It's BANNED...... grin grin

Can we be friends again cheesy

Maybe. But you have to apologize first wink
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by r231(m): 2:23am On Aug 04, 2013
pDude:

Maybe. But you have to apologize first wink

Sorry my brother......... grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 04, 2013
r231:

Sorry my brother......... grin

You are welcome. smiley

I am also sorry for my bad behavior sometimes wink
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: You wanted her to be blind so you'll take over.

Sorry, but I'll prefer a porcupine to you if she isn't there.

you sleep with a porcupine? If porcupine see you sef,im go pick race.twaaa! Pesin wey i dey marry sef beat you hands down.abi you want make i show you my sweetheart pisure!
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Idowuogbo(f): 2:24am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: you sleep with a porcupine? If porcupine see you sef,im go pick race.twaaa! Pesin wey i dey marry sef beat you hands down.abi you want make i show you my sweetheart pisure!
Heeeeeeeei!

*grabs screenproof*

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 04, 2013
r231: And you wondering why I want to route this thread to recycle bin undecided undecided

Is the thread about ban OR who is dating what and why undecided undecided
sorry,no vex.this is a general section.anything can be discussed here, no be so! Bros abeg cool down! grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Mynd44: 2:26am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: you sleep with a porcupine? If porcupine see you sef,im go pick race.twaaa! Pesin wey i dey marry sef beat you hands down.abi you want make i show you my sweetheart pisure!

Madam look time biko..... You are supposed to be curled in with oga. Abi e travel?
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Heeeeeeeei!

*grabs screenproof*

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hell no! I aint showing my sweetheart's picture.i dey craze! grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 04, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 04, 2013
Mynd_44:

Madam look time biko..... You are supposed to be curled in with oga. Abi e travel?
gringringrin
Which Oga?

Real or imagined? Guy look time nah. Where Oga go dey for this kain ministry? grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 04, 2013
Mynd_44:

gringringrin
oga is fast asleep.na sexkillz make me dey awake by this time.i dey vex seriously.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Mynd44: 2:30am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: oga is fast asleep.na sexkillz make me dey awake by this time.i dey vex seriously.
So you left oga to the cold and you are getting excited over another man......

The wickedness of some Nigerian women is limitless.

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: Which Oga?

Real or imagined? Guy look time nah. Where Oga go dey for this kain ministry? grin

where oga wan dey before? Na midnight things you dey do?no wonder!!
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by r231(m): 2:31am On Aug 04, 2013
For the last time...........Any more my boyfriend or girlfriend is better than milkshake comment on this thread will automatically send this thread to bed

I assume all issues have been resolved now so if you want to know who has the best boy or girl friend, make una open another thread or pack una self go romance section undecided

Next action is ban and happy nice rest cheesy
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 04, 2013
Mynd_44:

I tire o.

Later she'll call me jobless.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Mynd44: 2:32am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: Which Oga?

I tire oo. She dem hug her ipad while oga hug pillow gringringrin

This is an infringement of oga's husbandry rights
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 04, 2013
r231: For the last time...........Any more my boyfriend or girlfriend is better than milkshake comment on this thread will automatically send this thread to bed

I assume all issues have been resolved now so if you want to know who has the best boy or girl friend, make una open another thread or pack una self go romance section undecided

Next action is ban and happy nice rest cheesy
Lock this thread and you'll explain which rule it broke.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 04, 2013
Mynd_44:

hehehehe! Ok o! Make i go sleep.sexkillz,if by dawn you dont unban me,am going to send a pm to mukina.dont expect me to beg you o! I will never do that
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by r231(m): 2:34am On Aug 04, 2013
pDude:

You are welcome. smiley

I am also sorry for my bad behavior sometimes wink

One love bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: hehehehe! Ok o! Make i go sleep.sexkillz,if by dawn you dont unban me,am going to send a pm to mukina.dont expect me to beg you o! I will never do that
You mean that for the past 9 pages, you haven't mailed her yet?
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: I tire o.

Later she'll call me jobless.

me call you jobless?i have never called you that before! Stop lying ok?
r231: One love bro grin

Awwww. Okay, xynerise's turn. Someone remind the wasp when he wakes lol.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: hell no! I aint showing my sweetheart's picture.i dey craze! grin
No, but sleep dey worry u.

Oga dey sleep u con dey hia dey browse? Wey u suppose tap d blokos do jara b4 una run d main Sunday rumble? Kai! U b slow babe. I trust Bado! Na round 3 we go dey. grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: You mean that for the past 9 pages, you haven't mailed her yet?
i havent because am waiting for you to unban me.if you dont,i will do that asap
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Idowuogbo(f): 2:38am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: Lock this thread and you'll explain which rule it broke.
Derailing tongue

Oga bend mouth, u in charge hia. U da boss! Lock it! cool
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: i havent because am waiting for you to unban me.if you dont,i will do that asap
Isn't it obvious I won't?
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No, but sleep dey worry u.

Oga dey sleep u con dey hia dey browse? Wey suppose tap d blokos do jara b4 una run d main Sunday rumble? Kai! U b slow babe. I trust Bado! Na round 3 we go dey. grin
lol! You dey craze i swear! grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Derailing tongue
I can as well count how many of his posts on this thread that qualifies as derailing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos / Why Mr.cork And 190 / Gurusbase.com Is Now Gurusbase.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.