Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order (9030 Views)

Seun Call Jaybee To Order! / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
ighoosagie: @op u no well.
I was planning on making a similar thread, well tankx sha, I couldn't had made it beta.

I feel so stupid wen my post is hidden, I can't even stand d ridicules of a ban.

I still demand a review on my ban frm romanance sec 4 good 8days for creating a thread, I was told anoda moderator moved it 2 d right sec , my question is why did he ban me.

Oga biko Puola uzo, ta anyi hu uzo angry

You were banned for having an awkwardly structured written English, Puntuation flaws, Spellings loopholes and a native Username on parade - Does that help u now?
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Adufaye(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
If u knw say na berem side u dey click like!

D amount of like go make dem lift her ban!

6 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Adufaye(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
If u no say na dat Mod side u dy click dislike!!!

Well u go find dislike go ooooo! grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: spam bot my left titts! You sent spam bot to ban me and you are saying nonsense? Now i know you are the spam bot who bans people indisriminately.God don catch you today!!
I sent spambot?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by xynerise: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Adufaye: If u no say na dat Mod side u dy click dislike!!!

Well u go find dislike go ooooo! grin
You are on ur own. Iam here to have fun.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
xynerise:
Porcupine get chuku-chuku na undecided
That's to show you the magnitude of "it" NOT happening.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
ogugua88:

You're using this account because "berem" was wrongly banned by the antispambot. I already reported the issue to the mods here.
you are reporting to the mods to unban me by anti spam bot,you cant tell your bobo to unban me abi? Ogugua nne,is this how you stab me at my back after my total support for you as eze nwanyi ndi igbo nairaland? Am dissappointed in you!
This thread is becoming interesting, hilarious and eye opening
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by xynerise: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillz: I sent spambot?

grin grin grin

You shouldnt have laughed at her. We no no the kind buttons una press there for all this annoying bans grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sexkillz, it beat my imagination how u follow threads, posts within your jurisdiction/ catchment meticulously. That's a mean feat, kudos!

Seun would not want to lose you but please soft pedal.

Unban the only female voice on the politics section biko.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
xynerise:
You shouldnt have laughed at her. We no no the kind buttons una press there for all this annoying bans grin
I swear, I no no when I burst laff. grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillz: I sent spambot?

grin grin grin

breezze don blow! Your yansh don open! You are anti spam bot.God don catch you today.
LastApostle: Sexkillz, it beat my imagination how u follow threads, posts within your jurisdiction/ catchment meticulously. That's a mean feat, kudos!

Is she above the law?
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by xynerise: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: you are reporting to the mods to unban me by anti spam bot,you cant tell your bobo to unban me abi? Ogugua nne,is this how you stab me at my back after my total support for you as eze nwanyi ndi igbo nairaland? Am dissappointed in you!
Awwwww! Ogugua you are Judith iscarrot angry

4 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: breezze don blow! Your yansh don open! You are anti spam bot.God don catch you today.
Falls from okada. grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Adufaye(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
xynerise:
You are on ur own. Iam here to have fun.
lol
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by skullz: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
lol. Oga sexkillz, hw u go ban person from nw till 2016 grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: you are reporting to the mods to unban me by anti spam bot,you cant tell your bobo to unban me abi? Ogugua nne,is this how you stab me at my back after my total support for you as eze nwanyi ndi igbo nairaland? Am dissappointed in you!

Because I saw the comment and it was uncalled for. I'm not a member of PDP. No "do me I do you" here. What you said wasn't a joke. You were trying to one up Coogar, who happens to be Yoruba, with your stereotypical insinuation. You should know that someone as myself won't support such. I can report accidental bans, however, Sexkillz banned you, so try and convince him to unban you.

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
LastApostle: Sexkillz, it beat my imagination how u follow threads, posts within your jurisdiction/ catchment meticulously. That's a mean feat, kudos!

dont mind him! I have been totally cut off from the rochas thread on front page.i cant comment till further notice. Sexkillz,i demand you unban all my monikers including berem or else.....
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: dont mind him! I have been totally cut off from the rochas thread on front page.i cant comment till further notice. Sexkillz,i demand you unban all my monikers including berem or else.....

Um JuJu dont actually make their way past a PC Screen.

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by xynerise: 12:01am On Aug 04, 2013
I have a question

Can a Mod ban a Mod? grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 04, 2013
ogugua88:

Because I saw the comment and it was uncalled for. I'm not a member of PDP. No "do me I do you" here.
U be APC member? cry

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2013
El Guapo:

Oga biko Puola uzo, ta anyi hu uzo angry

You were banned for having an awkwardly structured written English, Puntuation flaws, Spellings loopholes and a native Username on parade - Does that help u now?
shaarap boy n b serious 4 once
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2013
ogugua88:

Because I saw the comment and it was uncalled for. I'm not a member of PDP. No "do me I do you" here. What you said wasn't a joke. You were trying to one up Coogar, who happens to be Yoruba, with your stereotypical insinuation. You should know that someone as myself won't support such. I can report accidental bans, however, Sexkillz banned you, so try and convince him to unban you.
convince him to unban me? I dey for court or am i been tried for something i didnt do? If you think am gonna beg him to unban me,na im be say i dey craze!
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 04, 2013
CFCfan: U be APC member? cry

Nope. None.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Chuksemi(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2013
Suscribed!
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: convince him to unban me? I dey for court or am i been tried for something i didnt do? If you think am gonna beg him to unban me,na im be say i dey craze!

Well how is it that you don't see anything wrong in your comment? If someone said he moved to Onitsha to keep it kwashiorkor-free, would you swallow that comment?

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: Is she above the law?
Un-ban her before I go NECKED inside my room in protest
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 04, 2013
ogugua88:

Nope. None.
Neutrality is OK. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Gurusbase.com Is Now Gurusbase.net / Why Mr.cork And 190 / Meet VP Yemi Osinbajo's Only Son 'Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbanjo:See Profile &Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.