Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? (1277 Views)

Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. / If All Resources Needed Are Available, Will You Marry Your Current Partner? / Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
I strongly think it all depends on how you love him/her, what you actually want from him/her or what you have at stake to lose if it is over. But apart from the above, i dont think if your current guy/girl says he/she does not want you again, then you would have any course to cry because of it. Now, if your current guy/girl says it's over both of you, would you be heart-broken?
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Tosinville(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hell naw, deuces to her and replace her back with another, remember there are thousands more that are better than you........ But in reality a girl never told me its over.
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by jhydebaba(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
OP, u never hear of words like "move on", "carry go" and "same noni" I always plan for things like that so I don't think I'll have any problem dealing wit such case.

Life goes on
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by switdil(f): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yea it just happened but life goes on. Its good to let em go shows dey r not worth it afterall
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by switdil(f): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yea it just happened but life goes on.though hard, Its good to let em go shows dey r not worth it afterall
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by MrsChima(f): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
No. Penis come a dime a dozen.
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Tosinville(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
eve you still dey dey here? Dis woman nid cain o! Hope she get husband at all? Lol
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by MrsChima(f): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
Tosinville: eve you still dey dey here? Dis woman nid cain o! Hope she get husband at all? Lol

Tosin!!!!!! I got married shortly after I have joined ode.
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Tosinville(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Tosin!!!!!! I got married shortly after I have joined ode.
how is my friend mr. Chima? If I had known, I wouldn't have let my friend to marry you, you're too phat for him, u gon kill him on the bed, eve lol
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by MrsChima(f): 1:23am On Aug 04, 2013
Tosinville: how is my friend mr. Chima? If I had known, I wouldn't have let my friend to marry you, you're too phat for him, u gon kill him on the bed, eve lol

You still think I am fat cos your baby momma is.

We have children now and Chima aint dead yet.
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2013
switdil: Yea it just happened but life goes on. Its good to let em go shows dey r not worth it afterall

Sweetie, did u say it just happened?
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Of course i know u and dicks. U like sampling different diccks. Wonder what Chima must've been going thru.
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2013
RedBenson:

Of course i know u and dicks. U like sampling different diccks. Wonder what Chima must've been going thru.

Douchebag
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2013
lynpetra:

Douchebag

Hi sweetie, happy wkend. How com i only see u here on sundays? what happens to other days?
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 06, 2013
-
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 06, 2013
Hunnydropps: Definitely, would be very broken-hearted. That's one thing I certainly do not pray to hear.

Really? Then u must have somtin at stake. So what is it?
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2013
-
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2013
[quote
author=Hunnydropps]@RedBenson Yes I do have something at stake...a
great relationship with the best man I've ever known. If he said 'it's
over' it would hurt very much. Thank God that worry isn't on my mind
though smiley[/quote]

Wow! Gud to know u have ur heart desired man. Wish u all d best. Hope u both are faithful?
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2013
-
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by haitto99(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2013
heartbroken is goin to be an understatement.....bt with d looks n cash....moving on wont be a problem
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2013
Hunnydropps: Thank you. smiley
He certainly is my heart's own and Being faithful is a cornerstone of our relationship for sure.

Like how long have u people been dating now?
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by dmcdad: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2013
^^^^ Is it an interview? Just asking anywayz
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by dmcdad: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2013
haitto99: heartbroken is goin to be an understatement.....bt with d looks n cash....moving on wont be a problem
How about peeps like me with ugly and broke asśes... Are you saying no hope for us? Lol
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Princesszoe: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2013
dmcdad:
How about peeps like me with ugly and broke asśes... Are you saying no hope for us? Lol
Why do you always like calling yourself negative names? Such names are self imposed curses. There is power in spoken words. Even if you are passing through such situations, the Bible says "be STILL and know that i am God". You are very handsome the way you are. You are unique, fearfully and wonderfully made. You are one of the varieties of God. Some women are praying to have someone like you as a husband and the father of their children. Drop the low self esteem and self pity ideology. Please cultivate the habit of using postive qualifications on yourself. And never forget to say prayers, include fasting if you can, to cancel all these negative names you have given to yourself which may affect in future or may be the reason why somethings are far off you.

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by dmcdad: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2013
Princess zoe: Why do you always like calling yourself negative names? Such names are self imposed curses. There is power in spoken words. Even if you are passing through such situations, the Bible says "be STILL and know that i am God". You are very handsome the way you are. You are unique, fearfully and wonderfully made. You are one of the varieties of God. Some women are praying to have someone like you as a husband and the father of their children. Drop the low self esteem and self pity ideology. Please cultivate the habit of using postive qualifications on yourself. And never forget to say prayers, include fasting if you can, to cancel all these negative names you have given to yourself which may affect in future or may be the reason why somethings are far off you.
Ahh! I only say those things jokingly. It seems you have noticed me on that. Lol. But seriously, I just use it to play and all that. I know all you are saying and I thank you for it. It's just that I like to play around with such sometimes. Like I told a friend who said he was gonna expose me since we are facebook friends, it's all jokes and nothing more. Me low self esteem kè, I have never seen that thing or that being that can intimidate me. I am too blessed and too endowed by God to be intimidated by anything or anyone.

So, be rest assured it's all jokes okay? I guess I have to stop it though. Thanks for your concern anywayz. I appreciate.
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2013
-
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
I don't gv a damn!!
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hunnydropps:

Time has flown by and we're coming up on our year anniversary very soon.

I can see. Still at a tender age though. Are u where ur profile location says?
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
Harbosede02: I don't gv a damn!!

Why so sure? Dont u have feelings for him?
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by haitto99(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
dmcdad:
my guy no hope o, if you dnt hv d looks pls have d cash and vice versa
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by dmcdad: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
haitto99: my guy no hope o, if you dnt hv d looks pls have d cash and vice versa
Lolzzz
Re: Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? by miccodb(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
partner in ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Virgin Girl Friend And My Family / What Dont You Understand About Women? / In A Relationship If You’re Not Feeling These 12 Things, It Isn’t True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.