Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

What Dont You Understand About Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Dont You Understand About Women? (1277 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures) / Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Dont You Understand About Women? by rattlesnake(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
This thread is created to help ourselves heal,mend,fix or otherwise break troubled relationship......IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT WOMEN,MOOD SWINGS,TEMPERAMENT,CHARACTER,ATTITUDES...lets discuss it here and ask the ladies in the house to help us explain some of their contradicting behaviors and share knowledge to help ourselves prepare for wonderful futures with our futures spouses.
Re: What Dont You Understand About Women? by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Brb
Re: What Dont You Understand About Women? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
I don't want o understand anything about any woman. I want the woman to tell me what the problem is so that will can discourse and settle the issue. She ain't talking? Then that is her head ache.
Re: What Dont You Understand About Women? by fasho01(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
What i dont undrstand is why they all start out sweet and heavenly and then over time you see their true self. Why not just let the guy fall for who you actually are
Re: What Dont You Understand About Women? by bknight: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
They can start by giving detailed explanations on the usual 'why the average nigerian girl likes money to a disturbing extent?'

And pls explain the idea behind artificial eye lashes undecided
Re: What Dont You Understand About Women? by rattlesnake(m): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
the issue is that WOMEN do things without even knowing what they are doing or why they are doing it...they just see otheres doing it and they follow...all dis pout duck lips pictures,peace illuminati signs,crossed legs like jaundice.....play hard to get and later cry to get....cmon ladies GROW UP

Re: What Dont You Understand About Women? by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 28, 2013
rattlesnake: This thread is created to help ourselves heal,mend,fix or otherwise break troubled relationship......IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT WOMEN,MOOD SWINGS,TEMPERAMENT,CHARACTER,ATTITUDES...lets discuss it here and ask the ladies in the house to help us explain some of their contradicting behaviors and share knowledge to help ourselves prepare for wonderful futures with our futures spouses.
to say u wan 2 knw more abt women is way 2 dangerous- and 2 knw a little abt dem is infinitely worse! Lol unlike all men, all are different in their own individual ways. Tnx
Re: What Dont You Understand About Women? by Dygeasy(m): 1:01am On Oct 28, 2013
My Understanding Of A Woman Is Done Covertly And If My Acclaimed Understanding Isn't Looking Like It Really Is, Then I Stop Worrying Myself And Ask Her To Bare Her Mind On Whatever. If She Doesn't, Its Her Ish.

I Don't Know How Much Time I'd Devote To 'Trying To Understand' A Woman When I Never Understand Myself Gangan.
Re: What Dont You Understand About Women? by Csami(m): 1:19am On Oct 28, 2013
why is it when a woman comes into a man's life, she would want to control everything? I know change is constant especially when you have a lady in your life, but can't some certain things the man loves just stay the way they were when she came? I'm talking from experience and i want answers cause it has ended two relationships.
Re: What Dont You Understand About Women? by rattlesnake(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
Csami: why is it when a woman comes into a man's life, she would want to control everything? I know change is constant especially when you have a lady in your life, but can't some certain things the man loves just stay the way they were when she came? I'm talking from experience and i want answers cause it has ended two relationships.
women are not too good with logic....so if u ever wanna get married sometime u just have to allow dem do what dey want a lil compromise won't kill u

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee / In A Relationship If You’re Not Feeling These 12 Things, It Isn’t True Love / See A Guy's SHOCKING Reply To Lady Who Says He Got Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.