Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. (1418 Views)

When Says No Sex B4 Marriage!!! / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by baseg25(m): 6:05am On Aug 04, 2013
Is No Sex Before Marriage A Possibility With The Present Economic Hardship in Our Country?..people have no jobs,parent not fulfilling their responsibility,poor getting poorer,Aristos Getting richer?...
Bible and quran also confirm that no sex before marriage....
I was listening to ds topic on radio last week ,in whch some people support ,while others oppose it...SO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDER IS IT POSSIBLE, AND SHOULD GOD HOLD US RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILING?..
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by tosine25: 6:15am On Aug 04, 2013
? BrB
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by toyorsiii(f): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2013
tosine25: ? BrB
hehehehe
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by tosine25: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
toyorsiii: hehehehe

Toyorsiii, comment now
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by baseg25(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
I nid more comment.
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by Monicasque(f): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
hahahahah so how does sex affect the economy? are you going to register it on the stock exchange?

1 Like

Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by suogal(f): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Monicasque: hahahahah so how does sex affect the economy? are you going to register it on the stock exchange?
my sis,i wonder o.i wanted to ask the same question
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
No, this kain level of reasoning is. SMH! sad sad
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by sexymoma(f): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
I lost eight good relationships due to no sex before marriage....
The Economy has nothing to do with this if you have your good paying job or you learn and start a trade, tell me why would you wait for you guy to come give you penny...
if you are complaining that there is no job, go and learn a trade.
Stylish no dey complain say apprentice too much for im place
fashion designer sef dey look for apprentice so what are we saying.
i wonder why some ladies would depend on guys for some penny they is gonna give to them.
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by dmcdad: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
The economy at low ebb means people should be having sex like dogs? I don't seem to get it. Do they have any affinity? Why align them both?

Please answer my questions before I give my take on the issue...
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
D poor economy means people cant marry on time. Today most marry at above 30 years. While most women around 25yrs in Nigeria, the blessed virgin mary gave birth to Jesus around d age of 14/15/16. Yet her virginity is celebrated. Compare to a girl of 25 and not married. And wit d sex hormone worrying her from d age of 15 or less. So today is not easy. It was easy in d past because they marry early

2 Likes

Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by Leysco(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yes, there is so much pressure on people today to engage in pre-marital sex due to delayed marriage, especially the non-virgins.
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by tosine25: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Interesting, so iz da 9th guy ya Mr Right? maybe we can take ya life for example.....

sexymoma: I lost eight good relationships due to no sex before marriage....
The Economy has nothing to do with this if you have your good paying job or you learn and start a trade, tell me why would you wait for you guy to come give you penny...
i wonder why some ladies would depend on guys for some penny they is gonna give to them.
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by Mynd44: 1:46am On Aug 06, 2013
It's not everyday you see sex(intimacy) and economy in the same sentence
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by Godson201333(m): 3:43am On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: I lost eight good relationships due to no sex before marriage....

eeeyah sexy momma,some ladies should learn from you though.. grin grin
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by UjSizzle(f): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2013
dmcdad: The economy at low ebb means people should be having sex like dogs? I don't seem to get it. Do they have any affinity? Why align them both?

Please answer my questions before I give my take on the issue...
Thomas Malthus seemed to think that the economic state had a direct relationship with how often people have sex.
ie, the poorer you are, the more suceptible you are to have sex and vice versa. Apparently that's why the poor guys have more children.
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by Teenzy(f): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2013
Delayed marriage is nt an excuse 4 being intimate b4 marriage...d economy has noin to do with d issue as well..it all depends on obeyn God n ur high moral precept...if u dnt wanna kip doing it den dont start it den u'll realise u can live ur life wifout caring about being intimate outside of marriage..

1 Like

Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by dmcdad: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Thomas Malthus seemed to think that the economic state had a direct relationship with how often people have sex.
ie, the poorer you are, the more suceptible you are to have sex and vice versa. Apparently that's why the poor guys have more children.
I don’t agree with him... Do Nigerians cherish sex as much as the people in the western world, America for example? Are you saying we are better of than them economically, strategically or....? Maybe you would give a good explanation why the people of Sodom and Gomorrah were so immoral even to inventing homosexualism. Probably because their economy was at low ebb? Hmm?

Infact, ler me ask you: do you believe his assertion?
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by UjSizzle(f): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2013
dmcdad:
I don’t agree with him... Do Nigerians cherish sex as much as the people in the western world, America for example? Are you saying we are better of than them economically, strategically or....?

Infact, ler me ask you: do you believe his assertion?
Let me correct the interpretation you have of his assertion. He wasn't referiring to the Nation's economic state, but to an Individual's economic state.
That said, i quite agree with him to an extent. If you stopped limiting the scope of your study to the average Nigerian, you'd understand why.
For some people, intimacy is somewhat an escape from the reality of their situation-the poor. Nigerians as much as the Europeans like to indulge, the only difference being that the latter seem better educated on birth control with an added advantage of availability than the former. Nigerians on the other hand also seem to have moved their interest to religion as a reality escape route. sadly, the Marxists have something to say about this i think.

We're kinda derailing from the actual topic-which is senseless btw.
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by dmcdad: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Let me correct the interpretation you have of his assertion. He wasn't referiring to the Nation's economic state, but to an Individual's economic state.
That said, i quite agree with him to an extent. If you stopped limiting the scope of your study to the average Nigerian, you'd understand why.
For some people, intimacy is somewhat an escape from the reality of their situation-the poor. Nigerians as much as the Europeans like to indulge, the only difference being that the latter seem better educated on birth control with an added advantage of availability than the former. Nigerians on the other hand also seem to have moved their interest to religion as a reality escape route. sadly, the Marxists have something to say about this i think.

I wanna ask you this and it's a yes or no thing okay?
Do you agree that an individual's economic state is enough to indulge him/her in pre-marital sex?

Just a YES or NO would suffice... No need to eluciate on your point.
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by dmcdad: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Do you agree that an individual's economic state is enough to indulge him/her in pre-marital sex?

Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by UjSizzle(f): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2013
dmcdad:

I think we should stick to our actual discussion, which is sex in general and not pre-marital or post-marital sex.

For your question, No. At what time sex is engaged in IMO is mostly dependent on morality and spirituality or just mere urge *shrug*
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by dmcdad: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I think we should stick to our actual discussion, which is sex in general and not pre-marital or post-marital sex.

For your question, No. At what time sex is engaged in IMO is mostly dependent on morality and spirituality or just mere urge *shrug*
You seem to forget the purpose of this thread which is centred on "pre-marital sex owing to economic instability".

Anywayz, since you do believe that it is dependent on two fundamental values: morality and spirituality, what is your honest opinion as regards the subject in-line with your moral and spiritual belief?
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by UjSizzle(f): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2013
dmcdad:
You seem to forget the purpose of this thread which is centred on "pre-marital sex owing to economic instability".

Anywayz, since you do believe that it is dependent on two fundamental values: morality and spirituality, what is your honest opinion as regards the subject in-line with your moral and spiritual belief?
I made my intial post in response to your question. You might want to refer back to it.

My stance is pretty obvious. The economy has nothing to do with pre-marital sex as far as spirituality is concerned. Morality on the other hand is quite subjective to individual interpretation; however in my opinion, pre-marital sex has still got nothing to do with the economic situation when morality(by my standard) is concerned.
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by dmcdad: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I made my intial post in response to your question. You might want to refer back to it.

My stance is pretty obvious. The economy has nothing to do with pre-marital sex as far as spirituality is concerned. Morality on the other hand is quite subjective to individual interpretation; however in my opinion, pre-marital sex has still got nothing to do with the economic situation when morality(by my standard) is concerned.
Gbam! That's all I need.
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
Although I'm not a virgin, but the day offered my soul to God my body was included..Pre-marital sex is a BIG NO to me..The economy does not play a role in it..

@sexymomma, I understand what you mean..I've beem in some situations, now what I say to anyone after my name is I'm Born-again and my genotype...Living right in God is not easy, nothing good comes easy.
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
lol..
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
smiley

While the connection between the economic conditions of a polity and sexuality may not be immediately manifest, there really is one. Pre-marital sexx is wrong, but it is far more likely under some conditions rather than others. If, like one earlier poster mentioned, people are forced to delay marriage until they can attain adequate financial ability to sustain a marital relationship, they will suffer greater pressure from their libido. Whether or not they must resist it is not the question. The issue is that greater pressure from their libido translates to greater susceptibility to pre-marital sexx.

As for what God would do about it, His Standards are unchanging as is His Mercy as well. According to the Bible, He knows our frame that we are dust. Although He is ever ready and on hand to help us resist the temptation under such conditions and triumph over it, He is also ever ready and on hand to forgive and cleanse should we fail. Yes, He will hold us responsible if we fail because both the help to escape sin and restoration from failure are fully available.

It is the fool who says, well, I can't help it, therefore I shall do it. It is the wise man who looks for the way of escape in each temptation and who readily gets back on the path if he falls.
Re: Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. by baseg25(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2013
I lyk ur comment ,but

1.If u ask 80% of prostitude in d country nw,,,they will all ave 1 or 2 things to say....

2.if u ask a girl of 15 dats already behaving as a community prostitude,the main reason,she wil also ave smething to say.....
3. If u ask a lady dat spend 5yrs in schul,at the end without getting any job to do..dis may lead her to do smething dat she suppose nt to do..

My fellow nairalander pls say something......

(1) (Reply)

18 Proven Ways To Make Long Distance Relationship Work / A Newly Married Lady Re-count Her 6months Experience, If You Are Newly Wedded; / WOW!!!: So Patience Jonathan Is Older Than President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.