Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools (20939 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / Photo News:osun Huge Model Schools : Shoes Have Sizes!!! / One Of Governor Amaech's Model Schools In Ebubu, Eleme Local Government Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by Adex098(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
The only reasonable eastern Governor
*imo*
#Eduction is the key to development in developing countries#.
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by teddyflexz: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
No coment yet. Til i get to oweri nxt wk. Like to confirm it ma sef. Cos I stil dnt understand dis dude.. Rochas
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by Tgen: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
chino11: Cut the grammar and show us pictures.. grin grin
it is true, i am an indegene of imo and also reside there. Gov Rochas is trying, you should see the secondary school he is renovating and erecting new structures.......d one on wetheral road, close to stadium.
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by dolphinife: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
The problem some of our Igbo brothers are having is that to them, is not as if Okorocha is not working or has not performed to a certain level, what they can't stomach is seeing their okorocha saying yes sir to Tinubu or Buhari.

Even before Okorocha started romancing with APC, these set of people are the one flaunting the works and achievement of Okorocha on Nairaland. Now, that okorocha has alligned himself to a party that they cnt stomach, he has become a failure and non performer to them.

Nevertheless, Uduaghana, martin elechi, dickson, Theordore Orji and Obi's achievement combined cnt surpass what okorocha has done. There's no way you wouldn't makeitics, because one's tribe cnt win elections for someone.

Infact, the only party as at present that's owned and controlled by Hausas is the PDP....can we now see the logic
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by nirak: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
Good
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pictures on my camera exceeds 2MB.

the ones on my phone are also heavy.

I can't upload them due to the nairaland limit.
Any other alternative ?
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by luggy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pls stop behaven like an literate, if ur in the court for a case, u must have to tender evidence, meanwhile since u know dat, u will be posting this on airplane, why did nt u snap the pix, so dat imolite or other people we believe you, or ve u turn to former governor ohakem dat do post, pictures of beautiful area dat never one day execute in the state. Becarful they will be 2nd revolution in imo state, if rochas continue to follow ,this politician called Buhari , a fanatic, an terror,
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by Ikengawo: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
I find it funny that now that Rochas is in APC, this thread makes the front page, while before when he was just 'igbo' any thread saying he has done well would be deleted.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by Chukseric(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
i am not a praise singer to okorocha bt wen i enterd my village,i saw one mighty structure erected at our community primary school,as i was travelling bak to ebonyi,i still saw many of such structures in different schools.it means wat d op is sayin is true

4 Likes

Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by Chukseric(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
luggy: Pls stop behaven like an literate, if ur in the court for a case, u must have to tender evidence, meanwhile since u know dat, u will be posting this on airplane, why did nt u snap the pix, so dat imolite or other people we believe you, or ve u turn to former governor ohakem dat do post, pictures of beautiful area dat never one day execute in the state. Becarful they will be 2nd revolution in imo state, if rochas continue to follow ,this politician called Buhari , a fanatic, an terror,
mr man,u r d one behavin lik illiterate.freedom of association shld nt b denied frm okorocha becos he is d governor of imo state.politics is a game,u apply any method u feel dt wl favors you.if he decided to join apc,wats ur biz,if u lik u can join CPA,noboby is compellin u to join him.lets speak lik educated ppl for once
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
Obiagelli:
Oh thanks, I have been in imo in the last 2yrs but we have been get conflicting reports about the governor expecially since he declared for Apc. Pls do try to find out from the locals there. Once again thanks

some of the locals I know aren't politically inclined. .
they just go about their day to day hustle.
The ones that are politically inclined are very sentimental.
if it's not their party, then he is not working........ so they say.

A widow once came begging for a little land, she said rochas was building mini flats for widows , all they needed to provide was a land for the house to build on.

The youth must work program has been okay so far, even though the forms were hoarded, I think the LGAs had a hand in this, the LGs are farther to the people, the governor seems to be closer as it is his name that people praise or blame.
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by Chillypelly(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by tspun(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
some-girl:
Why leave important issues and tackle the easier ones? Electricity and roads are key in order to encourage investment.
What's education without the hope of a means of livelihood after graduation?
i don't think u've heard d word that says TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME.
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by sCun: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Imanuelle: Pictures on my camera exceeds 2MB.

the ones on my phone are also heavy.

I can't upload them due to the nairaland limit.
Any other alternative ?
Edit it using paint or your phone.
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Scun: Edit it using paint or your phone.

i have cropped them.

See the first page.
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by kstyle2(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
Its 1 tin 2 build 'schs',is anoda 2 build standard schs.
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by gidson12(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
k.style:
stop all this negativity, and learn to appreciate good things for once
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
I expected to see pictures, am I the only one feeling disappointed and thinking this is an excellent lie in support of a proven con ?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Obiagelli:
Oh thanks, I have been in imo in the last 2yrs but we have been get conflicting reports about the governor expecially since he declared for Apc. Pls do try to find out from the locals there. Once again thanks

pictures have been cropped on the first page,

I also forgot to mention that I observed the construction of a pedestrian bridge at wetheral, close to the stadium, and another at Imsu junction.

Electricity is 19/24.

but when it rains, or there's a little wind, you get two blinks, and you start praying, cause that means it's till another week.
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by somegirl1: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
gidson12:
so education is less important.......do u mind if I call you a mo.Ron

thank you

I do mind very much and I have yet to give you permission to do so, so don't thank me yet.
You may refer to yourself as such however.

Education and the abundance of SECONDARY SCHOOLS is less important in an underdeveloped country with little job prospects after graduation.

Upgrading existing secondary schools and perhaps adding a few extra schools in target areas, and providing goods roads to facilitate transportation to and from these schools would have sufficed.

You are the type of person nigerian leaders like; those who, like them, have trouble focusing on the big picture.
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Billyonaire: I expected to see pictures, am I the only one feeling disappointed and thinking this is an excellent lie in support of a proven con ?

i have added pictures ....
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by apacheguy: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
I am very surprised the way our Igbo brothers always change their stands unjustly, most esp. when it involves party affiliations and they do not hesitate to show their tribal inclination instead of fairness & development, all thru last year, nl is been flooded wt achievement of okorocha whl so many even rate him as d best Governor, there were diff. thread highlighting the giant strides of Imo gov. but now that he's in talk wt d merger he suddenly becomes a failure......WHY CANT OUR IGBO BROS. ESCHEW HATRED & TRIBAL SENTIMENTS AND PUT THE RECORDS STRAIGHT
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
k.style:

that One na real schs ... lol. . .

Amaechi did better in this aspect .
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by millionaireman: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
teddyflexz: No coment yet. Til i get to oweri nxt wk. Like to confirm it ma sef. Cos I stil dnt understand dis dude.. Rochas
Okorocha started very well, but methinks he is being sabotarged internally. Reducing Imo state to Owerri alone is awfully against Okorocha's political pursuits. Orlu, for instance, has been bearing deep pains. The areas in and around Orlu had since been blinded up for close to one and half years now owing to uncompleted roads. The old roads built by previous admins are washed out. The town stadium is destroyed. The Prince Hotel promised is no where. The project of urban drainage at the heart of every resident of Orlu stopped. Okorocha tends to forget that compared to other lgas, Orlu lga houses the largest number of voters in the state, that Apga received the highest number of votes in Orlu for Okorocha in 2011. And 2015 is fast approaching. Gov. Okorocha needs to placate the now worried voters in Orlu and surroundings before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by biafranqueen: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
melojames: I think this is another propaganda by Gov. Okorocha.
he is in the states right now looking for investors so......
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by biafranqueen: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Chukseric: i am not a praise singer to okorocha bt wen i enterd my village,i saw one mighty structure erected at our community primary school,as i was travelling bak to ebonyi,i still saw many of such structures in different schools.it means wat d op is sayin is true
please try an help us out with pics
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
dvdon: 120 new schools?, I wonder y I feel the Governors impact online then find my self amazingly embarrassed on-Land in imo State.

nobody Will understand!
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by biafranqueen: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
Tgen:
it is true, i am an indegene of imo and also reside there. Gov Rochas is trying, you should see the secondary school he is renovating and erecting new structures.......d one on wetheral road, close to stadium.
good news can you snap some pics please
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
biafranqueen: please try an help us out with pics

have you seen the pictures I uploaded on the first page?

Or am I the only one that sees it ?
Re: Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools by biafranqueen: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Imanuelle:

i have cropped them.

See the first page.
how long has the construction been going on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAN Calls For Nationwide Protest Against Herdsmen Killings / Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods / Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.