Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Anambra Governorship Election: Chris Ngige Ben Akabueze APC Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election: Chris Ngige Ben Akabueze APC Ticket (3082 Views)

Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning / 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] / Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Chris Ngige Ben Akabueze APC Ticket by bushwailo: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kulas: Ngige is a man i respect,but this Alhaji Peoples Congress he want to fly their ticket may cost him this election.I once mentioned that if Anambrarians dont want to honour zoning by allowing Anambra North to have a taste of government house,then Ngige can be supported only if he can change party,not the Alhaji party.More than 85 percent of Ndigbo dont want APC,and Ngige failed to read handwritting on the wall.
And Ndigbo want APGA abi ?
The most confused party in Nigeria.
Okoroacha and Ngige are APC Members
What has APGA/MASSOB got ?

When the elections start you gonna see.
All that Ojukwu and Pope stories are not gonna work this time.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Chris Ngige Ben Akabueze APC Ticket by mbulela: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ben Akabueze, one of the few Nigerians i can manage to trust with power. I have observed him at close quarters and he is a man worthy of every respect possible.
However, i don't trust politicians and if Mr. Akabueze becomes one, i will be at a crossroad.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Chris Ngige Ben Akabueze APC Ticket by DanAnyiam: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
CyberG:

Excuses and more excuses! Who do you think is fooled by your excuses? You people hated the APC long before the deportation of ibos, looooonnngggg before elections were up in Anambra, would rather not elect leaders and parties that have solved real problems in Nigeria because the foundation ideologues were birthed far away from iboland so your empty excuse fools no one. Ngige probably knows this already, but you think highlighting the lies of deportation by obi could buy the sentiments and emotions of ibos to not seen the failure of obi as governor and his APga party.
And people like you are making it impossible for APC not to be labelled by bigots. Obi is a rubbish governor, and Igbo people are not stupid and will never be fooled if he uses the deportation saga for political advantage. But having said that, any man, body organisation that is on the side of the truth , who refuses to call a spade a spade on the wicked and unlawful act of Fashola and his govt, will taste a bitter pill at the poll with the masses, Ngige inclusive.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Chris Ngige Ben Akabueze APC Ticket by Goddex: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
The 1 billion/1km road contract obtainable among South West ACN states cannot work in Anambra.
Ngige and Akabueze or whoever will fail hands down. Tinubu cannot enslave any state in South East let alone Anambra. I can bet with my entire bank account that Ndi Anambra will chase them away and all his cronies just like what Olusegun Mimiko did to him in Ondo. I dey laugh oh.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Chris Ngige Ben Akabueze APC Ticket by DanAnyiam: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
bushwailo:
And Ndigbo want APGA abi ?
The most confused party in Nigeria.
Okoroacha and Ngige are APC Members
What has APGA/MASSOB got ?

When the elections start you gonna see.
All that Ojukwu and Pope stories are not gonna work this time.
The funny truth is that you and the person you are replying to are not and will never be Anambra electoral voter. But just bystanders. Anambra will make their best choice, irrespective of party at the end of the day.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Chris Ngige Ben Akabueze APC Ticket by sEyi6: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
ACM10:
hahahaha, Tinubu's appointee wants to take over Anambra. What a joke! This combination is dead on arrival. Gosh! I never knew that Ngige is this dumb.
[/color]

Why is Lagos economy still in doldrums after Ben Akubueze's midas touch? These guys are buncha jokers. Anambrarians don't swallow shlt. They will soon find out. I can't believe that Ngige has been so detached from the reality in Anambra state. He can't feel the pulse of Anambrarians anymore. He will soon learn that all politics are local.

You sure you know what you are saying?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Chris Ngige Ben Akabueze APC Ticket by Goddex: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
$£yi:

You sure you know what you are saying?

He is sure.
Afterall, Lagos is still rated the 3rd worst city to live in in the world after 14yrs of ACN incharge.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Chris Ngige Ben Akabueze APC Ticket by kingbang: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
And people like you are making it impossible for APC not to be labelled by bigots. Obi is a rubbish governor, and Igbo people are not stupid and will never be fooled if he uses the deportation saga for political advantage. But having said that, any man, body organisation that is on the side of the truth , who refuses to call a spade a spade on the wicked and unlawful act of Fashola and his govt, will taste a bitter pill at the poll with the masses, Ngige inclusive.

Just STFU kid! What the heck do you know about governance? Clown

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Should Women Be Given Chance To Rule Nigeria? / What Is This Nairaland 1and 2? / In Need Of Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.