Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue (38903 Views)

Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by iamdsam: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by iamdsam: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by dridowu: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Tolexander: T.B Joshua is predicting, haters are hating!
thank u my bro
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Sasquare1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bless u all in papa oyedepo voice

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
kkkp: TB Joshua is d only christain dat I knw accept people irrespective of their tribe,race or religion...kip it up!
That means you don't know so many Christians

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by iamdsam: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nairaland moderators sha! Na waiten ona dey moderate https://www.nairaland.com/1384334/arewa-youth-forum-northern-nigeria
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by danielonyisi(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
Well, the Man of God is trying
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by kkkp: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
I knw dem..dey are hypocrites
spongeback:
That means you don't know so many Christians
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by DrWalter: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
Who is tb joshua??

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by ragoannagogia: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
I LUV DIS MAN OF GOD. PRO T B JOSHUA . GOD U SIR.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by morenath(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
Na God sabi who dey serve Him

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Eureka007: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
Am confused,why would some people through the media claim that tb joshua is a satanist,a cultist and yet this man is the most humanitarian,most caring,he practicalise the love of jesus by giving to the poor and the needy,sometime ago, i was washing a program and i saw this pastor with a bag of rice on is head,doing service to the poor.how many other pastor can do this....i pray o

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Vanityupnvanity(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ok!
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by USDRONE(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
This man has added more credits to his Profile,he is not just a man of God , also a man of the People

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by IAMBREEZY: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
Good
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by likitaboka(f): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
Dis is a true man of God other pastors should emulate his humility
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by frankobaba(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
If there's anything i do love and respect in Prophet-TBJ is his Total humility and Love for all tribe, culture and religion. This guy is a dangerous giver to real people who are in need...imagine sending Trailer loads of rice to the Home for the Blind & Disabled in the north (shocking enough, they were all Muslims..and they prayed to Allah to bless Him with tears in their eyes). Never have i heard him clamouring for "You must sow a seed....You must sow a seed"..Noo he doesn't. Rather he sows in the lives of people. I was humbled by what i saw on TV 2day when a guy who rose from N8,000 salary to a N14,000,000 salary job was told to use his 1st salary and impact heavily in the lives of those desperatly in need (motherless, handicaps, less privelliged, etc) and keep little for himself that wld sustain him for that 1st month only then plan the rest months... Unlike some churches that would coerce him to sow blue seed, green seed, brown seed, pink seed, purple seed, etc...then gather all the 'sown seeds' to build Universities where not even average member of their church can afford to send their kids to. Some fly private Jets and their members have never been to the airport in their lives nor have Bicycles.

But here is P-TBJ who gives dangerously, partakes in the giving like som1 said above whn he carries Rice Bags on his head to the poor, rehabilitated deportees whn they arrived from Libya, prophesy God's words (in clear and exact terms with dates, time and how it will happen.....unlike some MOG that will predict saying "2013 wld be a time of bumper harvest and all")and it comes to past 100%.
Moreover, he also practices what he preaches...

i'm not trying to judge any other MOG nor compare...but i believe they only have one star as compared to P-TBJ who is a 5-STAR General in christainity.

God bless you P-TBJ. U too much

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by USDRONE(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Eureka007: Am confused,why would some people through the media claim that tb joshua is a satanist,a cultist and yet this man is the most humanitarian,most caring,he practicalise the love of jesus by giving to the poor and the needy,sometime ago, i was washing a program and i saw this pastor with a bag of rice on is head,doing service to the poor.how many other pastor can do this....i pray o

The Bible said "by their fruit we shall know them" No satanist or cultist can bear this kind of Fruit
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by babyme1(f): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
The God of Prophet Joshua is M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ God.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Rollingbiz: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Prophet T B Joshua is a blessing to this generation I am not member of his church but let call a spade a spade it is better we realise it before it is too late. I drop my cap for this man of God quote me any where.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by USDRONE(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
baby.me:
The God of Prophet Joshua is M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ God.

Point of correction, MY GOD.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by frabel: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
Good News
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by tfolamy: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
Continue ur Good work man of God .congrat
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by McLuhan(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Eureka007: Am confused,why would some people through the media claim that tb joshua is a satanist,a cultist and yet this man is the most humanitarian,most caring,he practicalise the love of jesus by giving to the poor and the needy,sometime ago, i was washing a program and i saw this pastor with a bag of rice on is head,doing service to the poor.how many other pastor can do this....i pray o
"Take care not to do your good deeds publicly or before men, in order to be seen by them; otherwise you will have no reward" (Matthew 6:1).

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by nnadychuks(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Good
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by USDRONE(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Dr Walter: Who is tb joshua??

Which continent are you commenting from?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by chegx(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
airfinance:
You are a mad man, must you speak tru your leaking anus?

must u make use of swear words?
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
And people say he gets his powers frm the devil? If the devil has been healing the sick helpin the poor from diffrnt parts of the world for more than 2 decades now, and every day I keep watchn it live with my two eyes the humility n care he showers on people everyday? Then d devil must be really stupid cos he is wastin his powers.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by mooregan(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
donted:

Haba! LOL grin
Habatically!!!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by chegx(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
McLuhan:
"Take care not to do your good deeds publicly or before men, in order to be seen by them; otherwise you will have no reward" (Matthew 6:1).
I guess thats y he's got more critics than fans, emmanuel tv shouldnt exist.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by frankobaba(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
mikelreal: And people say he gets his powers frm the devil? If the devil has been healing the sick helpin the poor from diffrnt parts of the world for more than 2 decades now, and every day I keep watchn it live with my two eyes the humility n care he showers on people everyday? Then d devil must be really stupid cos he is wastin his powers.

You took the words rigght out of my mouth dude... High Five!!!

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
McLuhan:
stop misquotin d bible to support ur myopic reasoning, ''do ur goods deeds in public''simply means dont show off or be boastful, it doesnt mean u shud go n hide in a cave b4 u help anybdy, they televise evrytn to ask for more donations n support. Human beings, and assuming he wasnt doin all these thing he is doin, u will be d first to ask efcc to investigate the millions of dollars he gets from people all over the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.