Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue (38902 Views)

Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2013
Whatever,its GEJ all the way till 2019 and if they got a different thought then they as well got a second thinking coming....these folks always got some sinister agenda..

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Enems(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2013
Indeed Is the annoited man of God,sent by God to liberate the world.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by enujekorjoseph: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2013
The truth about TBJ is coming out gradually, I continuing telling people that these Man of God, Pastor TBJ is a complete prophet that God almighty sent for this nation Nigeria, but some people don't want to hear that at all, but never the less, many are coming out to believe it, May glory be to God almighty.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Ebenezerk2: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2013
I am not judging but doing good to people, or prophesying is not a ticket to heaven except holy living, Jesus said some will say I prophesied in your name, I healed people in your name, but He will tell them, get behind me the workers of iniquities, I know you not
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by queenpoker2: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2013
A blessing to the whole world, lets act love, do love, let love lead.SCOAN the arena of liberty changing lives, changing nation, changing the whole world. God bless my Dady in the Lord Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by abenabisa: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2013
Rihanna in wild action at Barbados Carnival Flaunts Nyansh! check out how,,,,http://www.iafrica.tv/?p=21296
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Biggysmalls919(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
What is their mission? In a country where muslims and christians dont agree. Well time will tell. They just bombed kano where non muslims live? And more to come. This is not realistic. Am not a synagogue member nor a fan of any preacher.. But tbj should be careful when ppl like these enter a church. They may survey the place
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Deschil: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
On that day we will all know; be patient.
brosun: Who is deceiving who now? And are you now a member of "the elect" that will not "be deceived"?
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by DonXavi(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
T.B. JOSHUA RECEIVES AMBASSADOR OF PEACE AWARD

The Arewa Youth Form, Northern Nigeria came to The SCOAN to present Prophet T.B. Joshua with a prestigious merit award as an Ambassador of Peace.

National Director of Public Affairs, Arewa Youth Forum, Benue, Nigeria, Bello Abdulhamid, said they came to The SCOAN because of love which the man of God has always demonstrated irrespective of barriers of race, religion, creed or ethnicity. Speaking on behalf of the northern states of Nigeria, he said that Kaduna, Yobe, Plateau, Kano and Jigawa States are all beneficiaries of the trailers of rice that Prophet T.B. Joshua sends.

He said, “Prophet T.B. Joshua is a man with phenomenal vision. He shows a deep sense of compassion and unconditional love. Prophet T.B. Joshua is a blessing not only to us in Nigeria but also the international community. Prophet T.B. Joshua is the very first man of God that we are visiting and honouring. Our independent assessment has shown that The SCOAN has been committed to provide not only for the spiritual but also for the physical wellbeing of people”.

Addressing his nation, he said, “Fellow Nigerians, we are here because of the love we see in the life of Prophet T.B. Joshua. We need love to come together as a nation. Where there is love, there is no killing, stealing or destruction. Where there is love, there is no segregation. Love is the solution to our problems in Nigeria”.

Explaining the reason why The Arewa Youth Forum chose to come to The SCOAN, he said that they are looking for men and women of love for consultation for the way out for this country.

The National President of the Arewa Youth Forum, Alhaji Ibrahim Gambo, said that they have picked Prophet T.B. Joshua as a leader to bring back the lost love in Nigeria.

Isa Kurgui, the National Vice President, North-Central, Arewa Youth Forum said that in a society where there is love, you can sleep without locking your door, you can go anywhere without fear. He concluded by saying that from this day henceforth, Prophet T.B. Joshua is the Grand Patron of Northern Nigerian Youths.

The congregation rose to their feet clapping as Prophet T.B. Joshua was presented with the award as Philanthropist Par Excellence Ambassador of Peace.

Standing side by side with them, the Prophet explained to the world his reason for accepting this award during the live service. He said, “I will receive this award in order to join them to bring peace to some troubled spots in our nation, Nigeria”.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by tical(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
joseph.jj:
Please I need to confirm if an account on Facebook by d name Tbjoshua Emmanuel (as written) is genuinely owned by Pastor TB Joshua because I recently added that, being suggested by someone on Facebook. Just to be sure an impostor is not trying to blackmail him. Please pple in d house, i need ur inputs
it is a fake account...u can find info abt his real facebook account on www.scoan.org
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by isover: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
TBJ,is man of God that does what he preach.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Segloyd(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
Guys, u dont know anything about dis TB joshua guy. I will advise u comment on something else. U all will c n hear when d time comes.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by glories: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
joseph.jj:
Please I need to confirm if an account on Facebook by d name Tbjoshua Emmanuel (as written) is genuinely owned by Pastor TB Joshua because I recently added that, being suggested by someone on Facebook. Just to be sure an impostor is not trying to blackmail him. Please pple in d house, i need ur inputs
tbjoshuaministries is the only authentic facebook address I'm aware of .thanks
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Segloyd(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
Enems: Indeed Is the annoited man of God,sent by God to liberate the world.

were u there when God sent him.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Alumona1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
I love Prophet TB Joshua, He has taught me what would have taken me years so understand.
The Hidden Truth
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by SANdos: 7:15am On Aug 06, 2013
God bless TB Joshua OFR
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by AdeniyiA(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2013
Ebenezerk2: I am not judging but doing good to people, or prophesying is not a ticket to heaven except holy living, Jesus said some will say I prophesied in your name, I healed people in your name, but He will tell them, get behind me the workers of iniquities, I know you not
and when the Bible says by their fruits you shall know them, can you tell us these fruits.
tell us how else to identify a true man of God
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by isover: 3:00am On Aug 07, 2013
Guys, u dont know anything about dis TB joshua guy. I will advise u comment on something else. U all will c n hear when d time comes.@ segloyd.can you tell us what you know about tb Joshua? may God forgive you. Tell us we are listting.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Segloyd(m): 5:27am On Aug 07, 2013
Hey broda, I know what I know ok. Let us all wait till judgement day.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Deschil: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
2Th 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
[2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie
I have ceased to argue with those who believe TB Joshua is a "man of God". God reveals Himself to those who seek Him in sincerity. Your position about TB Joshua is a reflection of your sincerity or not of seeking God. SOME SEEK MIRACLES & SIGNS WHILE SOME SEEK GOD...quote author=Cuzz]TB joshua is a blessing to Nigeria.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.