Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo (1373 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
Home > National > 2015: Obasanjo has no say – Asari-Dokubo

Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, NDPF, Alhaji Asari Dokubo, has accused the four northern governors who visited the former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, of playing sectional politics.
The four northern Governors who had earlier visited the Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, also met with former Heads of state, Generals Ibrahim Babangidaand Abdulsalami Abubakar in Minna.
Describing the visit as “a wasteful venture”, Dokubo said, no matter the gang-up against the re-election bid ofPresident Goodluck Jonathan, he will emerge victorious.
According to him, Obasanjo no longer has the clout to influence or dictate national politics, saying he cannot decide what will happen in the 2015 election.
The ex-militant leader in an interview with Sunday Independent, asked “Where were those four Governors when Obasanjo was President of Nigeria for eight years?
“I agree that Obasanjo helped in contributing to the emergence of Goodluck Jonathan as president, the Ijawsthank him for that. Abacha helped in creating Bayelsa State, we thank him for that. But Obasanjo cannot go beyond that.
“The four northern governors see this man as a god. He is an ordinary human being. He uses his bully nature to cover his weakness. Jonathan has a constitutional two terms, and nobody can stop that. If they like, let them go round the entire country, that will not make any difference in 2015.” Asari boasted.

SOURCE:http:///XmyH9sE34W
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by antartica(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
Of course what say can a criminal have except to be on the run?In a normal country,obj by now should have either been executed,locked up for life or on the run as a fugitive for crimes against humanity.For gross mismanagement.
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by Lordjunta(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Asari Dokubo speaks through both sides of his mouth and thr4 should nt be taken serious. He can't approbate and reprobate at d same time. He boldly spoke recently tht Ijaw is n doesnt wnt to b part of Nigeria.'' .....me Asari..... No wan b Nigeriaaaaaaaa. An Ijaw man whom he reprentd dosnt wnt to b NIGERIAN. Now tel me hoe can a non Nigerian would would be ruling Nigeria and wnts to go again in 2015 wit a threat dt if he doesnt go,Nigeria wil be history. Wht an empty trash from an unitelligent politician.
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by Spray(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
REHOZIBAH: Home > National > 2015: Obasanjo has no say – Asari-Dokubo

Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, NDPF, Alhaji Asari Dokubo, has accused the four northern governors who visited the former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, of playing sectional politics.
The four northern Governors who had earlier visited the Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, also met with former Heads of state, Generals Ibrahim Babangidaand Abdulsalami Abubakar in Minna.
Describing the visit as “a wasteful venture”, Dokubo said, no matter the gang-up against the re-election bid ofPresident Goodluck Jonathan, he will emerge victorious.
According to him, Obasanjo no longer has the clout to influence or dictate national politics, saying he cannot decide what will happen in the 2015 election.
The ex-militant leader in an interview with Sunday Independent, asked “Where were those four Governors when Obasanjo was President of Nigeria for eight years?
“I agree that Obasanjo helped in contributing to the emergence of Goodluck Jonathan as president, the Ijawsthank him for that. Abacha helped in creating Bayelsa State, we thank him for that. But Obasanjo cannot go beyond that.
“The four northern governors see this man as a god. He is an ordinary human being. He uses his bully nature to cover his weakness. Jonathan has a constitutional two terms, and nobody can stop that. If they like, let them go round the entire country, that will not make any difference in 2015.” Asari boasted.

SOURCE:http:///XmyH9sE34W
wat a contradictory statement,, ws it nt d same man who said jonathan shud beg obj 4 him 2 bcome victorious in forth coming election? I tink dis dude is suferin frm amnesia,, jobles man
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
Asari and his ilk are the kind of people hobnobbing with GEJ. They speak according to the dictates of their belly
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2013

What a contradiction!

Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by antartica(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
In nigeria it pays better to ignore the messenger and pay attention to the message.

To a normal person in nigeria,obj is a prolific rogue and that is what the message is all about,it doesn't matter whether it comes from the mouth of another hooligan or not.A relatively better hooligan than obj.

1 Like

Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by dridowu: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
Obj : Ebora of Owu.........................the king maker, i gbadun ds man
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
The guy is a sycophant who's indirectly begging GEJ for alms.
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by Akpaife(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Asari dokubo d most powerfull man in Nig dat fear no one I like how u do tins caryy go
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
Akpa ife: Asari dokubo d most powerfull man in Nig dat fear no one I like how u do tins caryy go
who dash am powerful. No dy talk nonsense
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by MrMcJay(m): 1:42am On Aug 05, 2013
Akpa ife: Asari dokubo d most powerfull man in Nig dat fear no one I like how u do tins caryy go

Una see wetin Tecno and Mtn free browsing dey cause? Different species of retards don full Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by musiwa39: 3:04am On Aug 05, 2013
grin

you can see tinubu mother burial too..less than 300 and compare to this rally. do you think, i am loved.
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by musiwa39: 3:04am On Aug 05, 2013
grin grin
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by musiwa39: 3:11am On Aug 05, 2013
shocked undecided
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by musiwa39: 5:24am On Aug 05, 2013
smiley sad
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 05, 2013
Asari Dokubo's excesses has to be checked, after all the Mayhem this guy caused I can't believe he is still walking free and attacking democratically elected leaders.
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by omenka(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2013
musiwa39: shocked undecided
Dude, what is realy the problem? It appears to be gettin worse by the day. You hav better sought help now before you hit rock bottom!
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by omenka(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2013
I realy dont blame Asari for talkin and sayin all the things he's been sayin lately. I blame the press for paying attention to such an inconsiquential mass of unrecyclable junk.
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by egift(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2013
nairaland should help their fellow member. Musiwa's illness is getting terrible. Please do something before it is too late.
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by YesBosss(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2013
musiwa39: smiley sad

Bro, Why do you like posting irrelevant crap? You seriously need medical attention, get well soon bro.
Re: King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo by fiscalcliff: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2013
Please don't blame this tout called Dokubo,name OBJ you suppose blame
If to say OBJ injected Dokubo with Ebola or HIV when he was arrested back then,the tout for still dey run him mouthundecided

(1) (Reply)

Happiest Countries In The World: Nigeria Ranked 82nd In The World. / Question To All Nairalanders. / Delta Flight (Monday Oct 14) Made Emergency Landing In Dakar (senegal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.