Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389161 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by globaldream(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2015
Denn:
See them o.

Soon they will get alert and the thread will go into hibernation.

Your own still better....the silent readers....those who just come here to scoop info without adding.

@denn.. Lolllll. Such is life

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CuteTj(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2015
Abeg, when is the next edition? i hope buhari continues this thing o.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 11:07pm On May 24, 2015
fellow multi millionaires, with all due respect i call every awardees as legitimate multi millionaire cos if you make one million you answer millionaire if you make above one million you are promoted to multi.
bros and sis. it is our destiny from birth that come youwin3 that we shall step up to multi millionaires .God has made it so imagine how rigorous,competitive,youwin3 was. yet we succeeded and emerged as young promising entreprenuers Nigeria ,Africa &the world is waiting for.
imagine your status when you applied youwin 3 in 2013 that closed on valentineday,2013. Did you know you gonna attain dis present status,without knowing someone in abuja,senator,minister or Reps member?.Thanks to the govt of Presid. GEJ. for making youth empowerment a top priority during his administration.fellow Dons,remember GEJ wishes that one day in future an awardee shall be Nigerian richest man ,even in Africa & d world. This is very possible.remember d lives of INNOSSON,ADENUGA,DANGOTE,we can be better than them because professionals mentored us.
start thinking like Dangote of the futureGEJ had put the candle light for you ,do not quench this light,one whom much is giving very much is expected of Him.Hardwork Pays! start immediately .....then think BIG my fellow Dons.God is still God.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 11:15pm On May 24, 2015
mistyderby:

Thanks Jare @Opiosko my gee. Origin 4d original men. Origin for all awardee joor. We all deserve its cheersssss.
I beg make una no drink origin ooooo. Dem say e de sweet oo and e de intoxicate.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by TAJIBADE: 11:18pm On May 24, 2015
I shall soon be singing I DON GET ALERT....GODWIN!!!... what would you sing?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2015
TAJIBADE:
I shall soon be singing I DON GET ALERT....GODWIN!!!... what would you sing?

I would be screaming "RICH FOREVER!!!" grin grin
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by TAJIBADE: 11:33pm On May 24, 2015
lol
xdream:

I would be screaming "RICH FOREVER!!!" grin grin
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 11:44pm On May 24, 2015
When i see my 2nd tranche alert N5,000,000 the devil shall become blind then my song will be when "Jesus says YES NO MAN CAN SAY NO"
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by TAJIBADE: 11:55pm On May 24, 2015
hahaha..nice one

oceanwhale4u:
When i see my 2nd tranche alert N5,000,000 the devil shall become blind then my song will be when "Jesus says YES NO MAN CAN SAY NO"
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 8:37am On May 25, 2015
Hello Friends. Hope y'all had a nice weekend. We've been making appreciative use of this forum, but i think we can do better. So far we share information, our concerns/fears and words of encouragement. This is only the beginning, as i know we will evolve to offering professional counsel and doing business with each other, even recommending fellow awardees to potential customers. But we won't get there until we start to respect each other and mind the language we use even when angry. So, let's quit the bickerings and bridle our tongues. Thanks. Also, i suggest we appoint/elect administrators for this thread who will promote whatever mutually beneficial opportunities we can leverage on. For instance, members can share educative materials, business opportunities, news that have impact on entrepreneurship locally and globally, and also seek advice on business challenges etc. It's time we give this thread a new direction. God bless you all
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2015
^^^^supported.

My main grouse is that this thread goes dormant after alerts but is always a behive during expectations.

We could make it a forum to advise on practical business issues...payroll and human resources, supplier and customer management, taxes, land allocation, business diversification etc.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Luxuria: 9:00am On May 25, 2015
Hello fellow awardees,
I am Barrister Esan Teniola, Delta Sate awardee with M&E ID No 1******5. I am very much in support of this forum, although i have been a silent member. Largely because i have always found it difficult to post messages here. Anyway, i just wish to make a few comments which i feel will be relevant to the house.

As awardees please keep in mind that we have been given a once in a lifetime opportunity and we should always be grateful for that. The YouWin program is the first of its kind IN THE WORLD and we are among the fortunate 3000 that are beneficiaries. It is the crowning of our efforts with Gods grace that has brought us here. Many heard about youwin and did not beleive it was legitimate, many ignored it, many did not follow it up. many dropped out at various stages, even up to the third stage interview. Worst off is that even a few who got first tranche may not be in position to recieve second tranche due to misnamagement. So truly many were called but few are chosen. We are the chosen,but we must prove ourselves worthy of that choosing.

2. We are not millionaires yet. @oceanwhale4u. It is our generated income that will confer us with that status. it is when we have paid our staff and paid ourselves and our creditors and you still have one million naira net profit that you become a millionaire. Otherwise you will soon discover that there is no amount of money that cannot dissappear over time.

please be prudent, and be wise. Money makes a man think himself greater than he is. Makes the right decisions. The true test is for us all to be better off after the grant than during it.

I trust you all to stay blessed and keep the house informed as alerts hit your phones this week.

Regards,
O.I Esan Esq
(esan.teniola@gmail.com)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ABHAKS: 10:00am On May 25, 2015
Alhamdullilah just received my alert.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 10:11am On May 25, 2015
ABHAKS:
Alhamdullilah just received my alert.
Real good news for.all.
Congrats and best wishes as you turn your biz around
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2015
Alerts bagging in Kaduna.

South region are you ready?? cheesy
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by manya(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2015
THis is what Gabriel Gabu Nmadu sent on youwin3 facebook group, read very well and it will help you:
Greetings to you all
The good news is that this week we shall be receiving payment of our second tranche. And d excitement level will climb sky high. I congratulate u all for this and pray that our joy will not be cut off. God will grant us wisdom to run our businesses successfully.
I have a few words of advice for us as we spend our second tranche. This is 50% of our grant and it is huge. We have our business plans which I am sure many of us have modified. We should ensure to follow all our plans. Bringing in many new things this time may distort our initial plans and could affect our success. We should be very careful with it.
As previously advised, let us treat this money as d last we will receive. This doesn't mean that our third tranche won't be paid. It will be paid. But taking this position will help us manage our fund more effectively. We have to be extra prudent. Don't spend money because it is available. Spend wisely. Spend money on things that will bring money into ur business. It is not time to buy those shiny objects to show off. Avoid waste as much as possible.
Now that this money with help us launch our businesses higher, we must ensure that we have enough working capital. It is d lack of enough working capital that was responsible for many failures of past YouWiN awardees. Plan ur operations very well and allocate ur resources wisely. Expand carefully. Ensure that u have enough money to carry our d day to day running of ur business.
We must endeavour to put everything we plan to do on paper. Do not depend on ur brain however good ur memory is. And keep d paper handy. Keep records properly. Collect receipts for every expense. For those that cannot be receipted for, ur payment voucher will cover for those. If u have not printed ur payment voucher please get it done quickly. Every expense in ur business must go through payment voucher.
The most important part of ur business is selling your products or services. That is what should occupy our thought day in day out. How to bring in money and more money into ur businesses . Even if u have d best products and d most beautiful business, if u re not making money u don't have a business. Please, think seriously on this area. This takes us to marketing. We must device ingenious ways of marketing our products, services and business. We have to do our due diligence everyday in this area of our businesses.
We are in for great days ahead in our businesses. Fold ur sleeves, and get busy.
I wish u all d good success. Let us all climb to d top together. We belong there.. See ya
Like ยท Comment
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2015
Alert please locate the South West ooo most especially we in Lagos.
Diamond Bank, oya show me the alert grin grin

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2015
These banks sef.

Na only stanbic sure pass....same thing with tranche 1.

Others go just they roll waist like fuel attendant .
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by TAJIBADE: 11:49am On May 25, 2015
Diamond bank... Make it fast
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Beedee777: 12:04pm On May 25, 2015
TAJIBADE:
Diamond bank... Make it fast

As seen on the Youwin 3 FB page (Confirmed from my bank. #NotExpectingAlertAgain #Skybank #Yet2GetVoucherFromYouwin)

Let's not stop checking into the Youwin Secretariat o. Just saying esp with less than 4 working days to go (the banks' half day matter join sef).

May God help us in this matter.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 12:07pm On May 25, 2015
Beedee777:

As seen on the Youwin 3 FB page (Confirmed from my bank. #NotExpectingAlertAgain #Skybank #Yet2GetVoucherFromYouwin)

Let's not stop checking into the Youwin Secretariat o. Just saying esp with less than 4 working days to go (the banks' half day matter join sef).

May God help us in this matter.

Madam....I sight you....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2015
Reporting live from my bedroom...

Good afternoon awardees in Lagos. I was made to understand that Diamond bank has shut down for today.

If any furthur information surfaces, i would keep you informed.

Meanwhile, Diamond bank has...

Has...

Has...

Begin payment!!! grin grin grin
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by TAJIBADE: 1:03pm On May 25, 2015
I DON GET ALERT!!!!!! GODWIN

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 1:05pm On May 25, 2015
Denn:
These banks sef.

Na only stanbic sure pass....same thing with tranche 1.

Others go just they roll waist like fuel attendant .
Many from kaduna axis have gotten.
All na stanbic.
@ Denn you just dey blow pigeon these day? No worry cos u go soon dance skelewu
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by TAJIBADE: 1:07pm On May 25, 2015
Reporting live from South West...DIAMOND BANK ALERT IS IN..

Thank you Goodluck Jonathan,
Thank you Nigeria..
Wishing you all the best....

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 1:31pm On May 25, 2015
Expecting alert.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by awezu: 1:44pm On May 25, 2015
Diamond bank is it meeehn

This guys dont delay payment atall...... alerts rolling in for Diamond bank Lagos

God be praised ...we don get alert

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 2:14pm On May 25, 2015
Congrats guys
awezu:
Diamond bank is it meeehn

This guys dont delay payment atall...... alerts rolling in for Diamond bank Lagos

God be praised ...we don get alert
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by iguita: 2:49pm On May 25, 2015
Diamond Bank don answer. #Alertrolling

olumze:
Congrats guys
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2015
Congrats south west awardees.Happy for you.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2015
UBA....delaying as usual....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2015
[size=13pt]
SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH MAKE WE DEY WARM UP FOR ALERT SO WE GO FOLLOW SING GODWIN

[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.