Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389177 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 25, 2015
I heard YOUWIN! is paying all awardees 2nd tranche, whether you have triggered or not. Guys that have been paid can you confirm this.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2015
Mohammed83:
I heard YOUWIN! is paying all awardees 2nd tranche, whether you have triggered or not. Guys that have been paid can you confirm this.

God dey Sha.... IT CAN HAPPEN AS WE DONT KNOW WHAT THE INCOMING ADMINISTRATION IS CAPABLE OF.

SHALOM!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wakes: 10:31pm On May 25, 2015
Anybody seen alert from NORTH CENTRAL yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 8:45am On May 26, 2015
Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo- Iweala, has said managing the Nigerian economy under the present administration might not be perfect but the government made good efforts to improve the lives of Nigerians. She spoke in Abuja, Sunday night, at a reception organised in her honour by Ndi-Igbo Youth Organisation in partnership with Voice of All Arewa Youth, in Abuja. The minister, who also received a certificate for meritorious service, said she will never regret serving the country under President Goodluck Jonathan despite the criticisms and attacks she has been receiving because, the lives of Nigerians, especially youths and women improved significantly under the Jonathan administration. According to Dr. Okonjo-Iweala, “the youths have been at the centre of the work done by this administration and these are facts on the ground. You cannot change facts but you can try to twist them and at the end of the day facts will come out. You cannot re-write history, and wake up and say these are things we have done or have not done. A lot of things have been accomplished to transform this economy. “Is it 100 percent? No, and are we to do more? The answer is yes. Have we done everything perfectly? The answer is no and no one is ever perfect. But have we made very good effort to do? and the answer is a resounding yes. “The support for the various sectors that created jobs that needs to continue and programmes like YouWin, they need to continue and those that are not good by all means you can do away with them or make them better. “No one is perfect but let us build on what is there in order not to lose time on this economy. Advises youths “For the youths, don’t allow anyone to re-write history, don’t let anyone change the story because what has been done has been done well and let others who are coming in build on this. When they see they are good let them pick them up and build on them.” The minister noted that based on statistics from the National Bureau of Statistics, the nation needed to create about 1.8 million jobs each year and that the administration put in place, various programmes towards achieving that goal. Her words: “The first thing we did to encourage young entrepreneurs was to introduce YouWin and we made a target of about 80,000 jobs both direct and indirect. This was an idea I got when I was at World Bank. “As of today, 3, 900 people have benefited from grants of between N1 million and N10 million, and they got it and they did not know anybody. We also gave grant to 1,200 women because women are good entrepreneurs. Today, 22,000 direct jobs have been created and also 88,000 indirect jobs. “This is one of the programmes I hope the incoming administration will continue because it is a laudable programme and I think is something that will stay a little bit more. We were also able to place 32,000 youths under the Graduate Internship Scheme.” SHARE ON Twitter Facebook

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 26, 2015
It will really be very sad if NOI does not ensure all eligible YOUWIN! 3 awardees get paid at least 2nd tranche before she leaves office. I just contacted the YOUWIN! secretariat and the response I got is that 2nd tranche is currently being processed, and being paid out in batches. The big question is : if you're not processed for payment in the first batch, what happens?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2015
Mohammed83:
It will really be very sad if NOI does not ensure all eligible YOUWIN! 3 awardees get paid at least 2nd tranche before she leaves office. I just contacted the YOUWIN! secretariat and the response I got is that 2nd tranche is currently being processed, and being paid out in batches. The big question is : if you're not processed for payment in the first batch, what happens?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2015
If YOUWIN is paying in batches,then there is problem considering the fact that the payment might extend to few weeks coming under buhari
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 1:07pm On May 26, 2015
Hey peeps......where is the alert sounding today pls? Which zone is getting "kpoin kpoin" ?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2015
I don't think anyone has been paid today. Its in batches.They are still processing the payment.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2015
No payment yet today.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Luxuria: 1:50pm On May 26, 2015
i find it a fault in human nature to entertain fear instead of faith.

That being said, i discovered that most awardees tend to listen to hear-say and rumors instead of getting official information. Barely 1 in 20 awardees have made us of the youwin3 email address for enquiries. most prefer to listen to rumors and hearsay from everyone else except the official sources of information.

So before you start thinking too far, gossiping, wondering, pondering and giving yourselves sleepless nights about simple issues, please try and contact the regulatory authorities.

e.g last week i called a fellow awardee to find out what he heard about the tranche. He said "o boy i don forget youwin oo. abi dont u knpw that there is no money in the country!?". i found it ridiculous because he did not have an official statement from youwin he was going by. On thesame day i prudently called my SMEDAN monitor who simply told me that "youwin will pay all our money, wether it is GEJ in power or buhari or even colonial rule. any awardee who is worrying is just idle."

i wasnt surprised when within thesame week istarted hearing that IBTC was paying 2nd tranche.

so please, let us not entertain fears, worries, doubts, uncertainties etc. be prudent with information, be careful what you hear and what you say.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mistyderby: 3:20pm On May 26, 2015
Fellow awardees, instead of making assumptions dt would end up raising ur BP, y not send an email 2d secretariat 2b sure of ur batch 4d payment of d 2nd tranche.

I sent d following email to them at youwin_three@youwin.org.ng;

"After the waiting, I deem it appropriate to ask the secretariat about the status of the disbursement of my second tranche.
I have been visited by both the IM and SMEDAN monitors since April and have since been waiting for the payment of my 2nd tranche as I have made several deals with my supplier for May and I have to shift it to June because of non-availability of fund which is essential in my line of business (poultry farming) for sustenance.

All my information are s follows;
Name:
M&E ID:
Business Name:
Business Location:

And I got a reply from them which read thus;

"Dear Awardee,
Thank you for your mail.
You are currently being processed for payment of your second tranche disbursement with the first batch in the Ministry of Finance. You will receive your second tranche as soon as they have completed their due processes.
Thank You.

So guys, do a follow up and know ur status too rather than raising ur hope. Although me sef dey wait d lert like KILODE.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2015
Every awardee that's sends such mail gets the same reply.Its a programmed reply.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kitmwa18: 4:03pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmm I sent an email to the secretariat and I got the same response above!It is a programmed replyy.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 26, 2015
It is not a programmed reply. Not everyone got the same response, some were told they are not among the first batch currently being processed, but will receive their second tranche as soon as the FMF is done with their due processes.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ITL: 5:29pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2015
ITL:
Godwin !!! - Alertititiiiiiii

congrats sir! please which bank and which state/ zone and when did you get the alert (this evening or earlier on or yesterday). please use your fund wisely ooh! there is no better opportunity like youwin anywhere in the world.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 6:13pm On May 26, 2015
GODWIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2015
strigger:
GODWIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2015
strigger,pls which zone and bank pls.Congrats.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2015
kitmwa18:
Hmmm I sent an email to the secretariat and I got the same response above!It is a programmed replyy.

ITS NOT A PROGRAMMED EMAIL BECAUSE I WROTE TO THEM 3DAY AGO AND ITS WAS THIS AFTERNOON AM GETTING MY RESPONDS.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
My GOD please hear my plea and harken to my voice.
I have no person that can throw me into the pool when the angels stir the waters but u sent help my way.

Please bless GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN through whom you lifted me from refuse dump and even made me to dine and wine with him at the presidential villa. Who am I?

God please, please, please do this thing for me naa!
Bless GEJ
Bless his lineage
Bless his.foot steps
May his generation know no lack
CURS those that curse him and bless thos that bless himE

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
hmbs:
strigger,pls which zone and bank pls.Congrats.
Kd stanbic
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 8:41pm On May 26, 2015
Helluluyahhhhhhhhh.
The much anticipated golden alert just landed.
Halleluyah.
I join to pray for GEJ and Okonjo-Iweala that as many as bless them will remain blessed and as many as curse them will remain cursed.
Their generation will never know poverty for ever.
GEJ, I pray for you that since Nigerians fail to appreciate your good work, as you handover Nigeria service you are going for higher service.
You will never go down and the highest position you ever occupied will be the least position you will ever occupy in Jesus name.
Goodluck Jonathan, Goodluck will never depart from your generation in Jesus name. You will never experience bad luck in Jesus name.
This 2015 election is victory for you.
President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan and Okonjo-Iweala remain blessed and lifted for life in Jesus name.
Thank you for making me a CEO that will greatly contribute in nation building. God bless you and your entire generation.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2015
sunylee1,pls which region are u and bank?congrats
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 9:11pm On May 26, 2015
Alert oooooooooooo. Just saw N5,000,000 make I faint? Or make I dance? Alert don land o iye iye Alert don land ooo oya oya.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2015
bamistol,pls which zone are you and bank?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 9:21pm On May 26, 2015
hmbs:
sunylee1,pls which region are u and bank?congrats
@hmbs, thanks. It is StanbicIBTC, Kaduna.
When I was expecting I called my bank manager (You know they are treating us like millionaire we are now) she told me that nobody is left out in the payment. That the delay in disbursement is due to bank processing in batches.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 9:26pm On May 26, 2015
hmbs:
bamistol,pls which zone are you and bank?
North West, Kaduna, Stanbic.
I have info about some zones. Which zone are you?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2015
south east.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 9:31pm On May 26, 2015
bamistol:

North West, Kaduna, Stanbic.
I have info about some zones. Which zone are you?
please what info do you ve about south south, skye bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.