Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389153 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by donnaheff: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Whats the facebook page for youwin 3 awardees and pls add me on whatsapp
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Initially, YouWiN secretariat said they were "processing" the fund. Later, they told us they are having issues with some banks and the issues would be resolved as soon as possible. But now, the story line has changed. YouWiN secretariat is now waiting for "code" so that disbursement could continue.

...and I ask myself, how long will it take our dear YouWiN secretariat to generate this code or wait for the code to be generated? A month? A year or a decade?

I know even if disbursement would continue, the YouWiN secretariat will always mail us on the code generation proceedings. You and I know that YouWiN things don't come easy.

I ain't seeing disbursement taking place anytime soon my dear awardees.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
donnaheff:
Please does anyone know why the fields on the page for the trigger are inactive

Are you just triggering sir?

Maybe a network issue. Please report to IT section in YouWiN
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sydneyobioha(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
donnaheff:
Please does anyone know why the fields on the page for the trigger are inactive

you can only trigger between 1st to 7th of the month after 7th you will need to wait for the nxt month..
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by senatorken01(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Get these special offers to let you take advantage of our super fast, high quality 4G LTE Internet service with speeds ten times faster than 3G.
Visit your nearest Smile shop or kiosk or Web shop!. www.smile.com.ng/shop. Or call Mr Tunde on 08035157117, Abuja

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
There are no words to describe the silence here. Or have rapture taken place and am left out? grin

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
@xdream, Its a surprise. What is the update? Any new contact with YouWin since after their email on 6th Nov. I have send them a couple of emails since then but no reply.
I was thinking maybe we should start directing our mails to the Accountant General of the Federation since YouWin said thats who is to give the access code. Anyone has an idea how we can get his contact? Email, phone, twitter handle etc

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
YouWiN could be rebranded but may be far away from giving out grant.
However, let's hope that YouWiN 3 would round up successfully.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
xdream:
YouWiN could be rebranded but may be far away from giving out grant.
However, let's hope that YouWiN 3 would round up successfully.

Its really important and sensible if YouWIN 3 is rounded up successfully this year before whatever rebranding will take place. I thought the YouWIN funds were kept aside and were from 2014 budget.
I have confidence that the new administration will not allow businesses of a thousand plus Nigerian youth die out natural deaths just because the programme was initiated by a previous government.
Most people quit their jobs to concentrate on building their businesses and create more employments, not get frustrated and go back to looking for jobs again.

Please we have to find more effective way of reaching the people concerned (Mr. President, Accountant General of the Federation, Minister of Finance, YouWIN secretariat, etc) to round up Youwin 3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Terry1:

Its really important and sensible if YouWIN 3 is rounded up successfully this year before whatever rebranding will take place. I thought the YouWIN funds were kept aside and were from 2014 budget.
I have confidence that the new administration will not allow businesses of a thousand plus Nigerian youth die out natural deaths just because the programme was initiated by a previous government.
Most people quit their jobs to concentrate on building their businesses and create more employments, not get frustrated and go back to looking for jobs again.

Please we have to find more effective way of reaching the people concerned (Mr. President, Accountant General of the Federation, Minister of Finance, YouWIN secretariat, etc) to round up Youwin 3

Well said. But do you think the government even give a f*ck about us? I mean the new administration.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2015
xdream:

Well said. But do you think the government even give a f*ck about us? I mean the new administration.
Oh God!
This government is bent on destroying the legacies of GEJ, while GEJ keep gaining international recognition. They don't give a damm if our businesses close down.
So many YouWiN 3 awardees are laying of some of their staff.

Stopping YouWiN 3 at this level or the continuous hanging of YouWiN 3 will not bring GEJ down, rather it is affecting our economy negatively. Just imagine if each of the 1,500 YouWiN awardees sack average of 3 staff each, that is a total of 4,500 loosing their jobs due to government attempt to frustrate GEJ and Okonjo-Iwealla innovation.

We need to call the attention of this government to this figure.
I will get useful contacts and post them here.

Our silence is so terrible! And silence can be misconstrued to be satisfaction and or consent.

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2015
Our silence is detrimental! It's high time we wake up!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 7:19am On Nov 26, 2015
Here is Senate president's direct contact: contact@abubakarbukolasaraki.com

Senate president's Facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/bukola.saraki/

Please flood his inbox wit plea.
But please, in contacting him, choose your word. Apply caution, having in mind that it is privileges we are enjoying.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2015
Ministry of Finance Facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/Financegovng/
We can inbox them also. But please choose your words

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Some people should be banned from this our thread. Why we are into serious business, you are here gambling. Please @timothy97 stop it immediately. This is millionaires club, not gamblers' den.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Back to business. In addition to the Senate President's email and Facebook links I provided above, here is the contact number of the office of the Accountant General of the Federation.

You can only call between 8am and 4pm on working days.

The number: 08035874466.

You can also send message on the website.

Please let us be cautious in our approach.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by gxworld(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
beautiful.... thanx a milllion @sunny.... pls hope the house is responding accordingly to the contact made available . lets know whAT THE RESPONSE ARE>>>>>

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Thanks @Sunnyleeone great job.
Ok people, lets beg the big bosses for the survival of our viable business. Chose ur words wisely and with caution

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Since we are all on social media, I believe it will help a great deal if we can awash social media (Facebook, twitter etc) with complaints on

1. How none payment of tranches is negatively affecting our businesses after most of us had resigned our jobs to face YouWiN!

2. How we are planning to start relieving our staff and how some had been sacked, thereby increasing the number of unemployment in Nigeria.

3. All the moves we have been making to YouWiN Secretariat, FMF etc that are yielding no fruits.

It's pathetic if all the 1,500 YouWiN 3 awardees will sack minimum of 3 staff. That will amount to a whooping 4,500 youths thrown back into the unemployed dungeon.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
And in case the Senate President don't respond. I think Ben Murray-Bruce will be more sympathetic. Here is his Facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/Ben-Murray-Bruce/

This our silence is too dangerous. If we don't wake up, I pray the privileged information I got don't come to pass. But I can authoritatively declare that as far as further tranches are concerned, "Closed lip is closed destiny." I pray it should not be from one excuse to another.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
sunyleeone:
And in case the Senate President don't respond. I think Ben Murray-Bruce will be more sympathetic. Here is his Facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/Ben-Murray-Bruce/
This our silence is too dangerous. If we don't wake up, I pray the privileged information I got don't come to pass. But I can authoritatively declare that as far as further tranches are concerned, "Closed lip is closed destiny." I pray it should not be from one excuse to another.
You are right sir,
Please to all of us, we have to make noise, we have to go that extra miles for our remainin tranches to be paid. If we keep quiet it means we are contented and are ok like somebody already said, but we are not.
Pls lets stand up for our future and the future of all our employees and the economy of Nigeria.
President Buhari wants to create more employment and YouWin is on track and has good records, I believe if we make him to see this, he will order that our monies be paid full and maybe all our new and existing business a bus each to encourage us.
Denn,
xdream,
chukwuka12,
hmb,
jeffmyson,
wakes,
And all of us that i cannot remember the names, pls lets make more noise on social media

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 4:13am On Nov 29, 2015
Terry1:

You are right sir,
Please to all of us, we have to make noise, we have to go that extra miles for our remainin tranches to be paid. If we keep quiet it means we are contented and are ok like somebody already said, but we are not.
Pls lets stand up for our future and the future of all our employees and the economy of Nigeria.
President Buhari wants to create more employment and YouWin is on track and has good records, I believe if we make him to see this, he will order that our monies be paid full and maybe all our new and existing business a bus each to encourage us.
Denn,
xdream,
chukwuka12,
hmb,
jeffmyson,
wakes,
And all of us that i cannot remember the names, pls lets make more noise on social media

Someone suggested we write and/or tweet to Ben Murray Bruce, informing him of our plight and the disastrous business quagmire we are facing as YouWiN awardees and I think that's a very good suggestion. Let's tweet to him @benmurraybruce

At this point in time, if we seat and expect payment without doing nothing then we may just be hallucinating.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2015
Please us the #YouWIN3Awardees hashtag in all tweets and complaints online. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2015
Terry1:
Please us the #YouWIN3Awardees hashtag in all tweets and complaints online. Thanks
I've not been on tweeter. But I need to join now. Because we need to rise and fight for our right. They cannot make us resign our job, create jobs for the youths only to dump us midway.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2015
All YouWiN 3 that I have their numbers I called to discuss this with them. About four YouWiN 3 awardees out of those I discuss with on phone said they are satisfied with the 1st and 2nd tranches. So they will NOT care. And I told each of them that they are VERY WICKED. That even if they are satisfied can't they fight on only because of those who have not been paid their own second tranche?

An injury to a YouWiN 3 awardee should be an injury to all. We all know what we passed through to win and what we have been passing through till date. The ridicule before the release of first tranche and the frustration of this present delay.

Please anyone who is satisfied with his/her 2nd tranche should for the sake of those yet to be paid 2nd tranche join us in this fight. Then, anyone who don't need his/her 2nd tranche should please push it into my bank account when it is paid. In fact, my business need as much fund as I can get. I can keep expanding as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
please those who have detail knowledge of tweeter can kindly put me through on what am to do next after registering on tweeter and verified my tweeter account.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
sunyleeone:
please those who have detail knowledge of tweeter can kindly put me through on what am to do next after registering on tweeter and verified my tweeter account.

registered? Now search for xdream7, follow me and mention for a follow back.

I would put you through how you'd tweet about our plights as YouWiN awardees.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
We should also tweet @youwinnigeria @mbuhari
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
So far, @tivlandforum and I are the only two awardees active on twitter and tweeting to the above twitter handles. Where are those waiting for 2nd tranche?

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by obiscolly(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nice job guys. I've also joined in the trend. Let's also also tweet at @Mrskemiadeosun, the Minister of Finance.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
xdream:
So far, @tivlandforum and I are the only two awardees active on twitter and tweeting to the above twitter handles. Where are those waiting for 2nd tranche?

I will be active from tomorrow. @RevMagba is also active

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.