Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389676 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Don4eva(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2015
obiscolly:
Nice job guys. I've also joined in the trend. Let's also also tweet at @Mrskemiadeosun, the Minister of Finance.
I've tweeted them
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2015
Nice to see more people joining on twitter. We shouldn't forget to use the hashtag #YouWiN3Awardees in all our tweets.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2015
I think we should include all these people in our tweets
@Mbuhari
@mrskemiadeosun
@benmurraybruce
@YouWinNigeria
@bukolasaraki

You can add other relevant people like Accountant General of the Federation. Please share his twitter handle here if u have it.

WE should not forget to use #YouWIN3Awardees hashtag.
Please lets work together tirelessly, we are doing it for ourselves, our staff and our country's economy.

10years from now, Nigeria will see and marvel at the outcome of Youwin Awardees.

Please I suggest all other awardees from Youwin 1 to 3 should join us in this plight. Its for the good of our Nation.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by gxworld(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
helooooo.....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 12:02am On Dec 01, 2015
xdream:

registered? Now search for xdream7, follow me and mention for a follow back.

I would put you through how you'd tweet about our plights as YouWiN awardees.

I am active now. My tweeter handle is "sunyleeone"

I've sent three posts and am now following other YouWiN3 Awardees.

What else am I to do?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 12:06am On Dec 01, 2015
Only few people are active on tweeter.

I have not seen anyone actively posting on YouWiN 3 disbursement delay on Facebook.

Let us make use of Facebook to continue our plea to appropriate bodies.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 2:51am On Dec 01, 2015
Good work. I will be sending curses to all YouWiN! Awardees who voted and or work for APC.
They are ingrates. Now see what they have plunged us into.

5 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 2:54am On Dec 01, 2015
We need to contact YouWiN Secretariat thanking them for their efforts and asking for update on our further tranches. But please, don't attack them.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Ibrahym(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2015
At the MSME Summit in Abuja now.
The Vice Peesident talked off script.
He mentioned YouWIN as one of the existing programmes for SME....as well as CBN 220bn fund.

Other things he has said.
He has attended or aware of up to 12 programmes on SME funding in last 3-4yrs, but it's mostly all talk and no results.
Funds are available (many financial windows) and there are MSMEs requiring funds.
But there is lack of connection btw the two. There needs to be better connection btw funds and businesses.
At times funds have been provided but, it is difficult to know who it has been provided to.
Noted there needs to be better monitoring and evaluation generally on businesses funds have been provided to.
The Govt will do all it can to support MSMEs and keep focus.is need to curb corruption, bribing in all these.
They will endeavor to curb corruption related to funding MSMEs.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Where are the "Sai Baba" agents that believe in Buhari even more than God? Are they now dumb?

I ain't surprised, even surep interns are lamenting over unpaid stipend.

#Change

If you voted for change raise your hand up... higher... higher... now land it heavily on your face and tell yourself you're a foolish ingrate.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
@bamistol and xdream, please brothers, let us forget about what we cannot change and fight for what we still have a chance of getting (our YouWIN tranche payments) as any other thing to my perception will just be a distraction.

Let us fight for our YouWIN tranche payments. Make sure you tweet
@Mbuhari
@mrskemiadeosun
@benmurraybruce
@YouWinNigeria
@bukolasaraki

atleast once everyday until we see results.

Thanks and one luv

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2015
#YouWiN3Awardees it is very pathetic that so many YouWiN 3 Awardees are suffering, terminating staff while some businesses are almost closed down. Yet most awardees are suffering in silence, we can't feel their impact on tweeter. Why?

Fellow YouWiN3 Awardees, let us take our cry and our plea to Facebook. Government and YouWiN Secretariat seem to completely ignore us on tweeter. Perhaps, because tweeter post is limited to just 140 characters, so we can't fully express ourselves.

Let us cry out and plead on Facebook for our businesses to be rescued. Am certain that this 3rd edition of YouWiN would have emerged one of the most successful YouWiN edition, but gross delay in release of our tranches is hampering the success and almost killing the programme.

Let us continue to cry and plead, we can't afford to get completely frustrated.

Please don't make derogatory statements, just cry out and plead, emphasizing the importance and potential success of the programme.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2015
sunyleeone:
#YouWiN3Awardees it is very pathetic that so many YouWiN 3 Awardees are suffering, terminating staff while some businesses are almost closed down. Yet most awardees are suffering in silence, we can't feel their impact on tweeter. Why?

Fellow YouWiN3 Awardees, let us take our cry and our plea to Facebook. Government and YouWiN Secretariat seem to completely ignore us on tweeter. Perhaps, because tweeter post is limited to just 140 characters, so we can't fully express ourselves.

Let us cry out and plead on Facebook for our businesses to be rescued. Am certain that this 3rd edition of YouWiN would have emerged one of the most successful YouWiN edition, but gross delay in release of our tranches is hampering the success and almost killing the programme.

Let us continue to cry and plead, we can't afford to get completely frustrated.

Please don't make derogatory statements, just cry out and plead, emphasizing the importance and potential success of the programme.

Please it is "Twitter" and not "Tweeter" as mentioned severally on your posts. The only way you will get any response to this issue is to reach the VP directly. Not easy but possible.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2015
stagger:

Please it is "Twitter" and not "Tweeter" as mentioned severally on your posts. The only way you will get any response to this issue is to reach the VP directly. Not easy but possible.

Thanks for the correction.
How do we reach the VIP directly? Pls put us through. We need all necessary information that can help us. My major concern is those who have not received their second tranche.

When those who have received 2nd tranche are now almost running down, how much more those who have not received their second tranche.

Some people's birds are dying. And if more than half of total birds in a poultry die due to inadequate funds it is a tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2015
stagger:

Hello Stagger, long time. Hope your biz is going ok. good to see your post and nice suggestion. So how do we contact the VP ? we need to do the best we can do

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eugene77: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
stagger:

Pls, hw can we see d VP ?
My business is totally collapsing, my staff have nt bn pd for d past 3months my rent has expired, everything is going very bad, my bisiness is a new one....pls, I need help.
Youwin3 Awardees who are yet 2 receive 2nd tranche need help very seriously !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
God, help all YouWiN 3 Awardees. Rescue our businesses.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2015
Hey guys. Just checked out the VP online, and I saw his email add for his law practice. I'm sure he still checks it. Let's send mature well-scripted messages to him and hope for action.

yemi.osinbajo@scp-law.com

sunyleeone:

Thanks for the correction.
How do we reach the VIP directly? Pls put us through. We need all necessary information that can help us. My major concern is those who have not received their second tranche.

When those who have received 2nd tranche are now almost running down, how much more those who have not received their second tranche.

Some people's birds are dying. And if more than half of total birds in a poultry die due to inadequate funds it is a tragedy.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 8:01am On Dec 05, 2015
olumze:
Hey guys. Just checked out the VP online, and I saw his email add for his law practice. I'm sure he still checks it. Let's send mature well-scripted messages to him and hope for action.
yemi.osinbajo@scp-law.com

Let's use as subject: YOUWIN 3 2013, DELAYED TRANCHE PAYMENTS AND DYING BUSINESSES
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2015
I just sent an email to that address using the subject below.

olumze:

Let's use as subject: YOUWIN 3 2013, DELAYED TRANCHE PAYMENTS AND DYING BUSINESSES
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by dannB(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2015
All youwin3 awardee still expecting second tranche payment should shut up. Most of you are not ashamed, complaining your businesses is failing. Spoilt pampered business owner. If you can not run your business profitably with your first tranche payment, why do you deserve the second tranche payment. You know jonathan is no longer in power to come to your aid. Why don't you print your statement of account and discuss with the bank you have a relationship with. Except if your business has not been a making small profit, bank will turn down an existing business.
For your info, I started my manufacturing business with just 2 million loan from my bank manager to start my business. And the business has produce turnover of 70,000,000 naira per year and net profit of 10,000,000 naira in first year. How do I achieve that? Because it was bank loan I used as start up capital. I knew if I default, I automatically have a bad credit rating by banks in future. That makes serious and maximise the money.
Wake up and smell the coffee. Youwin is over and look for other ways to save your business if you are truly passionate about it. And stop lamenting like a spoilt child.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by dannB(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2015
Why don't you ask your business mentors or successful young entreprenuer if any government give them grants?
Typically nigerians depending on government for everything and looking for excuse. I am sure nairaland owner didn't get any grant too and here we are using his forum website. Don't be lazy and think to save your business. Youwin is over.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2015
dannB:
All youwin3 awardee still expecting second tranche payment should shut up. Most of you are not ashamed, complaining your businesses is failing. Spoilt pampered business owner. If you can not run your business profitably with your first tranche payment, why do you deserve the second tranche payment. You know jonathan is no longer in power to come to your aid. Why don't you print your statement of account and discuss with the bank you have a relationship with. Except if your business has not been a making small profit, bank will turn down an existing business.
For your info, I started my manufacturing business with just 2 million loan from my bank manager to start my business. And the business has produce turnover of 70,000,000 naira per year and net profit of 10,000,000 naira in first year. How do I achieve that? Because it was bank loan I used as start up capital. I knew if I default, I automatically have a bad credit rating by banks in future. That makes serious and maximise the money.
Wake up and smell the coffee. Youwin is over and look for other ways to save your business if you are truly passionate about it. And stop lamenting like a spoilt child.

@DannB you are a big disappointment to Nigeria, your parents and your generation. You lied that you started a biz with borrowed 2million and you made outrageous 70 million with net profit of 10 million the first year.
Do you even believe your foolish and outrageous claim? I've never heard a ballant liar like you.
Your problem is because you failed woefully in getting YouWiN grant and you were envious. Now you are happy, consoling yourself as you celebrate delay payment of 2nd tranche to some awardees.

I've traced your email and I know you well. Your claim to own a biz making 70 million is a great black lie. Am not sure you have ever handled one million in your life. When millionaires are talking learn to accept your fate and keep quiet.

Are you the one that ended YouWiN? All awardees will get 2nd tranche and you go and commit suicide, if you can't bear it. God punish you!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2015
dannB:
Why don't you ask your business mentors or successful young entreprenuer if any government give them grants?
Typically nigerians depending on government for everything and looking for excuse. I am sure nairaland owner didn't get any grant too and here we are using his forum website. Don't be lazy and think to save your business. Youwin is over.
dannB:

@DannB you are a big disappointment to Nigeria, your parents and your generation. You lied that you started a biz with borrowed 2million and you made outrageous 70 million with net profit of 10 million the first year.
Do you even believe your foolish and outrageous claim? I've never heard a ballant liar like you.
Your problem is because you failed woefully in getting YouWiN grant and you were envious. Now you are happy, consoling yourself as you celebrate delay payment of 2nd tranche to some awardees.

I've traced your email and I know you well. Your claim to own a biz making 70 million is a great black lie. Am not sure you have ever handled one million in your life. When millionaires are talking learn to accept your fate and keep quiet.

Are you the one that ended YouWiN? All awardees will get 2nd tranche and you go and commit suicide, if you can't bear it. God punish you!

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by nenyibabs: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2015
dannB:

Wow! Congratulations on your higher intelligence. I'm not a beneficiary of youwin 3, but I found your post most condescending. So far from what I've seen, this forum has been about people rubbing minds and helping and mentoring others, not to tell people off in such a rude manner. If you want to be helpful, be helpful, offer advice, offer yourself as a consultant, whatever, but don't call people spoilt children for asking for something that they should have got by now. Please. If you had a business plan for 10million naira and you received 2 million from your bank and a deadline to meet up with markers set for your original 10million plan, do you really think you would not have run into crisis shortly after?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
nenyibabs:

Wow! Congratulations on your higher intelligence. I'm not a beneficiary of youwin 3, but I found your post most condescending. So far from what I've seen, this forum has been about people rubbing minds and helping and mentoring others, not to tell people off in such a rude manner. If you want to be helpful, be helpful, offer advice, offer yourself as a consultant, whatever, but don't call people spoilt children for asking for something that they should have got by now. Please. If you had a business plan for 10million naira and you received 2 million from your bank and a deadline to meet up with markers set for your original 10million plan, do you really think you would not have run into crisis shortly after?
Thank you @Nenyibabs. DannB is a liar. He posted on November 14th that his uncle is setting up a juice processing factory in Ogun State, which is also a lie. He was asking for advice and where to get pineapples. I know the guy too well. He is just a poor liar that has no business idea.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
bamistol:

Thank you @Nenyibabs. DannB is a liar. He posted on November 14th that his uncle is setting up a juice processing factory in Ogun State, which is also a lie. He was asking for advice and where to get pineapples. I know the guy too well. He is just a poor liar that has no business idea. He couldn't even scale through YouWiN!.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
Below is DannB's post on nairaland on 2nd December, expressing his frustration in life. I copied it from the foolish boy's thread. Read and judges DannB's previous comment on YouWiN 3 Awardees:

dannB:
Ignite business idea competition is not worth it at all. I don't know why first bank and the organizers are very stingy. Can you believe that the prize money for winners is 100,000 naira to start a business in Lagos? What kind of business can 100,000 naira start? It is even a loan and not a grant. What got me annoyed further is that I was mailed that I was shortlisted among winners to come for training in Ikoyi. They said there will be no refreshment and writing materials for us. Can you imagine? They think transport fare to go for the training to Ikoyi is cheap in lagos? How much is writing materials and refreshment that first bank and the organizers can not provide for the winners at the training? Infact they are a joke. They had better learn from youwin, tony elumelu foundation for start up, and others about how to conduct business plan competition. You treat contestant with full respect. Rubbish competition. I am ignoring there training invite. Not worth it.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
If you want to reach @DannB, whose real name is Daniel. Here is his contact info:

EMAIL: danieldenix2015@gmail.com
GSM NO: 08109750727, 08168256848.

This foolish guy, insult the sensibility of YouWiN3 Awardees.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Krak(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
bamistol:
If you want to reach @DannB, whose real name is Da. Here is his contact info:

EMAIL:

This foolish guy, insult the sensibility of YouWiN3 Awardees.

I am totally against what he said too but this is lame and childish coming from you.

I expect you should have acted in a matured manner even more than he did. Pls remove his info and contacts.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by dannB(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ok guys, the business loan example I gave to you is for my uncle and I am learning business lesson from him.
And for those that got offended by my comment and not violent with it, I am sorry.
While for those that want to be violent on a faceless forum, you are wasting your time. You can not do me nothing.
I am just trying to pass a message that you may be facing challenges in your business but know that some don't even have the opportunity you have and they are doing great. Just try to move on and think of other avenue of raising fund. Jonathan is busy bayelsa elections. Youwin is over.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eugene77: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
dannB:
Mr. Daniel, what is ur business wt Youwin 3 awardees? Did they steal ur pot of soup? Why will u be so heartless & wicked? Why do u hav such a deep hate for them?Do u know what they paSs through b4 obtaining d grant ? Do u know even 1% of their struggles & frustrations.....
infact u speak like d devil's incanate....if u want ur life to become normal, then u must apologise to d awardees & hence delete ur above post of hate ASAP... Then u ask God 2 forgive u

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.