Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389184 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by dosibuch(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello guys, am thinking of modifying my business due to the current challenges we are having but am not sure how it will go down with the Youwin monitoring team should they visit me. So my question is this. If Youwin is to monitor our business for 12 months according to the contract we signed with FMF, when did the 12 months counting start from?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by openmine(m): 12:59am On Dec 22, 2015
ciscaos:
but u created a new account, didn't u? Can I get ur contact
just sent u a pm
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Merry Christmas to all of you entrepreneurs of goodwill.
In 5 years, Nigerian's will see a serious change to the economy of Nigeria brought about by the YOUWIN AWARDEES!
May next year be joyful, fruitful and full of returns. May the Almighty strengthen, guide and guard you all. Amen
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by excelway(m): 6:14am On Dec 28, 2015
Please can I have ur number? I want to ask you something about this.
oceanwhale4u:
Ernest Iheanaetu > YouWin 3 Awardees
This mail was sent from the Secretariat to some lucky Youwin3 semi finalist...Youwin is still on i think people should not discouraged... tell other semi finalist to check their mails.
Notification of Consideration for Award under the Growth and Employment (GEM) Project
Dear ******** ( ID: *******)
We are delighted to inform you that your business plan submitted under the YouWiN 3 business competition is being considered for a grant award under the Growth and Employment (GEM) Project of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment (FMITI).
GEM seeks to support participating firms in improving their sales and productivity thereby increasing their market share and contribution to employment generation in Nigeria.
Having undergone the YouWiN business plan training and emerging as a semi-finalist, you stand a chance of being considered under the GEM accelerator grant window which offers grants to firms within the range of USD10, 000 and USD50, 000.
In order to be considered for a grant, you are requested to do the following:
1. ReConfirm your participation by completing the registration form at the link below on or before 21 December 2015. Create a new account with your registered YouWiN! email.(only for mail recipient)
Registration link: http://bigaccelerator.bigportal.org.ng
2. Complete an Environmental and Social Compliance Checklist form at the link below. Quote your YouWiN! Number above in the form.
Environmental and Social Compliance link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GEMSenvironmentalsurvey
3. Register your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) immediately if you have not done so already. CAC registration can be done as a sole trader, partnership or limited liability company.
Your business plan will only be reviewed upon successful registration on the ‘Big Accelerator’ platform and completion of the checklist in items 1 and 2 above by 21, December 2015.
Please note that there will be no extensions for this registration.
Yours sincerely,
YouWiN! Admin
Note:
Participation in YouWiN! is FREE for all components of the program, and has not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments for participation. Candidates and awardees are advised to make no payments to anybody on account of YouWiN! participation and are required to immediately contact the secretariat should anyone request payment
Yours,
YouWiN Programme.
N.B:
Please note that this email is sent without prejudice to the prerogative
of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the
YouWiN Programme at any time without notice to you.
Check the YouWiN! Website, social media links and emails regularly for
information and updates on the YouWiN! Program
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
People, tweet to PMB now #PresidentialMediaChat and #AskBuhari on our issues
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
People, tweet to PMB NOW #PresidentialMediaChat and #AskBuhari on our issues
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eugene77: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
*** Important information****
This is to inform the house that there will be a walk by Youwin Awardees to draw government attention to the plight of awardees occasioned by the None Disbursement of our 2nd and 3rd tranche. The walk is scheduled as follows:
Date: 13th January 2015.
Time: 8:00 Am prompt
Venue: Federal Ministry of Finance, Abuja.
Dress: corporate
As part of efforts to properly organise the walk, awardees coming from outside Abuja will be provided accommodation for Two Nights courtesy of Temitope Bobbi and my very self. There will also be banners and placards to be produced listing our travails and pleadings , this is expected to cost us about N15,000 only. Awardees who can contribute towards that can do so or let us know and we will send the exact wordings we want. Also we are inviting the press ( AIT, Channels TV, Wazobia Fm, Daily trust, Sun Newspaper, people Daily and the Nation).
As part of efforts towards resolving the issues, we wrote a new letter to the Honourable minister of Finance which was personally addressed to her and the letter was delivered on tuesday! Also we are preparing a new letter addressed to the Vice President which will be delivered on Monday 4th January.
Please awardees presence are highly needed for the walk to achieve the needed impact. The walk is aimed at pleading with FMF to pay us not to antagonise anyone or embarrass the Youwin program. It will be orderly and well managed in front of the media.
IF YOU KNOW YOU WANT YOUR MONEY! PLEASE COME ! ! Thanks
*** please rebroadcast the message to reach as many awardees you know as possible!****

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
eugene77:
*** Important information****
This is to inform the house that there will be a walk by Youwin Awardees to draw government attention to the plight of awardees occasioned by the None Disbursement of our 2nd and 3rd tranche. The walk is scheduled as follows:
Date: 13th January 2015.
Time: 8:00 Am prompt
Venue: Federal Ministry of Finance, Abuja.
Dress: corporate
As part of efforts to properly organise the walk, awardees coming from outside Abuja will be provided accommodation for Two Nights courtesy of Temitope Bobbi and my very self. There will also be banners and placards to be produced listing our travails and pleadings , this is expected to cost us about N15,000 only. Awardees who can contribute towards that can do so or let us know and we will send the exact wordings we want. Also we are inviting the press ( AIT, Channels TV, Wazobia Fm, Daily trust, Sun Newspaper, people Daily and the Nation).
As part of efforts towards resolving the issues, we wrote a new letter to the Honourable minister of Finance which was personally addressed to her and the letter was delivered on tuesday! Also we are preparing a new letter addressed to the Vice President which will be delivered on Monday 4th January.
Please awardees presence are highly needed for the walk to achieve the needed impact. The walk is aimed at pleading with FMF to pay us not to antagonise anyone or embarrass the Youwin program. It will be orderly and well managed in front of the media.
IF YOU KNOW YOU WANT YOUR MONEY! PLEASE COME ! ! Thanks
*** please rebroadcast the message to reach as many awardees you know as possible!****

This is a good development, long overdue. We have been neglected enough. We need to call their attention. We are in full support of this move.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
I am personally leading this walk in conjunction with babs and temitope. Awardees we need your support by simplying showing up . we need as many awardee as we can get. We have done so much already its now time for you all to do yours by coming !!!

4 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2016
jeffmyson:
I am personally leading this walk in conjunction with babs and temitope. Awardees we need your support by simplying showing up . we need as many awardee as we can get. We have done so much already its now time for you all to do yours by coming !!!
God bless u and everyone that has been helping us. Am mobilising awardees around me also. Pls others should mobilise other awardees

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by excelway(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
bentenny:
Just finished doing mine wink
please can I have ur mail or preferably your number? I need to ask you something on this.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bentenny(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
excelway:

please can I have ur mail or preferably your number? I need to ask you something on this.
okay...08028772312
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Don4eva(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Happy new year everyone,
I wanted to ask if anyone has called the secretariat? grin No time jare, the wind of change will not blow away our 2nd and 3rd tranche IJN cheesy
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bentenny(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2016
bamistol:
God bless u and everyone that has been helping us. Am mobilising awardees around me also. Pls others should mobilise other awardees
bamistol is it possible to get ur digit....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
bentenny:
bamistol is it possible to get ur digit....
What do u mean by digit?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bentenny(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
bamistol:
What do u mean by digit?
okay i meant your fone number...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
bentenny:

OK. 08022787661. But pls send me text before u call. Am always very busy. Thanks for your understanding
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bentenny(m): 12:58am On Jan 08, 2016
bamistol:
OK. 08022787661. But pls send me text before u call. Am always very busy. Thanks for your understanding
Alrite tanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by gxworld(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
be careful on modeifying your business! am sure emmediately second tranche is released for those yet to be alerted there will be spot check .... so pls modify wisely . and avoid issues with monitor .
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
bentenny:

@bentenny am still expecting your calls.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
jeffmyson:
Let us not allow anyone or any facebook post to discourage us from the planned peaceful walk protest. Pls be present and mobilise other awardees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
bamistol:
Let us not allow anyone or any facebook post to discourage us from the planned peaceful walk protest. Pls be present and mobilise other awardees.

50 Likes

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 3:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Hellooo
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 4:28am On Jan 14, 2016
My appreciation goes to the good representatives of #YouWin3Awardees who went for the match yesterday at the FMF... Please do give us the updates from the peacefult match. Thanks plenty good citizens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Any news? Na wa. They have frustrated people's businesses. Sigh!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
okoji:
Any news? Na wa. They have frustrated people's businesses. Sigh!

Awardees from Abuja disappointed us. They refused to come out for the peaceful walk. When we have people from other States that came to participate.

Abuja awardees, whyyyyy?

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
sunyleeone:

Awardees from Abuja disappointed us. They refused to come out for the peaceful walk. When we have people from other States that came to participate.

Abuja awardees, whyyyyy?

Though, I am not from Abuja. But from 8 up to 8.43 there was nobody protesting in front of the FMF that Wednesday 13th January. I traveled to Abuja for the protest but didn't see any crowd and I don't have the gsm numbers of the organizers.

Was it Abuja awardees that frustrated the peace protest?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hmm, An awardee informed me on Twitter that there was a meeting with the Finance minister at FMF... This is not true then? Nothing happened in FMF on 13th?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
yes the FMF gave us audience. indeed there was a serious inspiring meeting that lasted for morethan one hour with the Deputy director special duties in the federal ministry of finance.All zone were represented (except Awardees from south east and South south- shame on you) many issues were treated and explain ......we really were happy for coming...no regrets we heard from horse's mouth .i cant say all here. expect mail by tuesday or wednesday next week ...secondly.....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
roll attendance was only 10 out of 1500 awardees but not wistanding we worked with what we have...so much was said by the Deputy director special duties.infanct you guys missed alot. we must pray that God will help them to fulfil all he said. there big hope for us, but Prayer is the answer.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
oceanwhale4u:
yes the FMF gave us audience. indeed there was a serious inspiring meeting that lasted for morethan one hour with the Deputy director special duties in the federal ministry of finance.All zone were represented (except Awardees from south east and South south- shame on you) many issues were treated and explain ......we really were happy for coming...no regrets we heard from horse's mouth .i cant say all here. expect mail by tuesday or wednesday next week ...secondly.....
thanks sir, you are far too kind. The wait for tuesday begins. Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.