Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (390112 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
bamistol:

Though, I am not from Abuja. But from 8 up to 8.43 there was nobody protesting in front of the FMF that Wednesday 13th January. I traveled to Abuja for the protest but didn't see any crowd and I don't have the gsm numbers of the organizers.

Was it Abuja awardees that frustrated the peace protest?
From the information iv gather that means awardees were at FMF that 13th Jan 2016. When i got there i was expecting to see a crowd or at least 5 people with placard, as i didnt see a crowd with placard i thought noboday came. Since they said they were only 10 may be i mistake them for others.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
oceanwhale4u:
yes the FMF gave us audience. indeed there was a serious inspiring meeting that lasted for morethan one hour with the Deputy director special duties in the federal ministry of finance.All zone were represented (except Awardees from south east and South south- shame on you) many issues were treated and explain ......we really were happy for coming...no regrets we heard from horse's mouth .i cant say all here. expect mail by tuesday or wednesday next week ...secondly.....

Yes, the regular people who could not come out to vote to defend their man. I am not surprised by the apathy of awardees in these two zones.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 4tunebest(f): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
The Secretariat would like to thank you for making the YouWiN! Program a success in 2015, despite the many challenges that were faced. In this New Year, we encourage you to re-double your efforts in growing your business and to continue creating sustainable jobs for fellow young Nigerians.

As earlier communicated, the program is still ongoing and monitoring and disbursement processes remain unchanged. The Grant funds for the YouWiN program have been moved to the Treasury Single Account domiciled with the Central Bank of Nigeria. However, the Federal Ministry of Finance is still finalizing the processes to access these funds. It is expected that disbursement will continue in the next few weeks. The Secretariat will keep you abreast of any new information.

The Federal Ministry of Finance is still working to resolve the legal issues with Stanbic IBTC and UBA to ensure that they comply with the TSA directive.
The Secretariat is cognizant of the challenges with awardees businesses due to delay in funds and is constantly working to ensure that these funds are released.

Same Ol' story
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
youwin has sent the Email as pronised in our last meeting with them......this is to justify that we really had meeting with them. Thanks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
oceanwhale4u:
youwin has sent the Email as promised in our last meeting with them......this is to justify that we really had meeting with them. Thanks.
Thank you Sir, I never doubted you for once.

Now to the mail, its same old story. But we stay positive and remain unperturbed. I am sure that "next few weeks" will finally come soon.

Please let us stay in prayers for even though our businesses are suffering so much now, (regrettably) we shall come out victorious.

Thanks people
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
stagger:

Yes, the regular people who could not come out to vote to defend their man. I am not surprised by the apathy of awardees in these two zones.
Rather Abuja awardees who were used by some people to frustrated the 13th Jan planned protest should be blamed.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
lets pray harder that God will touch every heart behind our tranches including the APC Led Government will pay us soon.
Mr Common Sense has said it all in his documentary. read more at www.benbruce.com.
iam happy that our tweets went directly and inspired him to speak to over 170million nigerians .....and he has told the world that youths with innovative ideas should be encouraged with seed capital especially in Nigeria and that is the only true way to turn our country from consumer to producer....if not there will always be an increased unemployment,insurgencies,militancies,robberies,419ss,advance fee frauds,and even low GNP in our country's economy..switch on to silverbird channel to hear more from Mr common sense.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2016
Log onto: www.benbruce.org NOT benbruce.com.
Quoted by the honorable minister for Technology 'Nigeria will be producing pencils soon. thats nice but we can produce more that pencils if our youths with innovative ideas are provided with startsup funds...' let CBN and Fed Gov. encourage youth with innate enterpreneurial ideas with seed capital and there of monitor its disbusement instead of spending money on terrorism.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2016
I heard that payment of second tranche to those who have not been paid will continue today.
Any confirmation in the house?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2016
I heard that payment of second tranche to those who have not been paid will continue (I mean start again) today.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
sunyleeone:
I heard that payment of second tranche to those who have not been paid will continue (I mean start again) today.

Hello sunyleeone, where did you hear this? do you mind sharing the info? No confirmation from this end sha
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Terry1:

Hello sunyleeone, where did you hear this? do you mind sharing the info? No confirmation from this end sha

Reliable source. So we have no more any reason to fear.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
sunyleeone:

Reliable source. So we have no more any reason to fear.
This alone is great news. We hope it happens soon. Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by psalmuelotiz: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
heard the same too so i hope it true
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Olsey: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sure you all still have your business proposals for this:
TONY ELUMELU ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME
$100 Million to create 10,000 African Entrepreneurs
Details: http://www.scholarship-nigeria.com/2016/01/tony-elumelu-foundation.html
Deadline: 1st March 2016
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
YouWin what about the tranche money in the last mail.....the waiting is getting hot hurting....i recommend for the interest of the Awardees businesses...other partners.....youwin secretariat and federal Ministry of finance please let our tranches be paid this February..
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
okonji,how is your BIZ doing?have u been paid 2nd tranche?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
hmbs:
okonji,how is your BIZ doing?have u been paid 2nd tranche?

My dear friend, I haven't o . It is just a terrible situation.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
okoji:

My dear friend, I haven't o . It is just a terrible situation.

at this juncture, terrible is an understatement. but we will get out money and boast our businesses for sure. God bless

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eugene77: 7:18am On Feb 05, 2016
Terry1:

at this juncture, terrible is an understatement. but we will get out money and boast our businesses for sure. God bless
But WHEN are we going to get this money? Is it when our businesses completely collapse? Is it when we die of HBP? The situation is too bad that I can't even sleep @nights.Its unbelievable that till today 5th feb 2016, we are yet to get our 2nd tranche! Nigerian govt is truly a dream- killer! Seriously,I regret being a Nigerian
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 7:22am On Feb 05, 2016
eugene77:

But WHEN are we going to get this money? Is it when our businesses completely collapse? Is it when we die of HBP? The situation is too bad that I can't even sleep @night.Its unbelievable that till today 5th feb 2016, we are yet to get our even 2nd tranche! Nigerian govt is truly a dream- killer !

Honestly, it is just crazy. Their excuses don't even make sense. How many years does it take to resolve any so called issue they are facing. The money doesn't even have the same value again. 10million then is now equivalent to 5million. This is just insane.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 7:32am On Feb 07, 2016
Rev Emmanuel (A YouWiN 3 Awardee) wrote on YouWiN 3 Facebook closed group.

At this point some of us might have to use the little connections we have to reach the government.

By the grace of God am connected to some top and powerful Nigerians whose words are always blown up by the media.

If awardees will cooperate with me, I want to link up with one of them, explain awardees plight to him and solicit his assistance in helping us appeal to the government.

Sincerely yours if he can do that the different media houses will blow up his appeal and I assure you that all appropriate quarters will hear of it: be it President, Vice President, Minister of Finance, Media aides to the presidency etc.

I will only make the move if I can get the approval of awardees, and there must not be fear, betrayal or any sell out.

He won't attack the government, i will explain to him the impacts of the programme in job creation and diversification of the economy in this time in Nigeria and how undue delay and not even knowing our fate are almost frustrating this great programme.

However, this move should not stop the open letter. So, I am in support that we continue with the open letter as fast as possible, while I also exploit this means.

The political statements and mails (lies) emanating from YouWiN Secretariat is unbearable.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
sunyleeone:
Rev Emmanuel (A YouWiN 3 Awardee) wrote on YouWiN 3 Facebook closed group.

At this point some of us might have to use the little connections we have to reach the government.

By the grace of God am connected to some top and powerful Nigerians whose words are always blown up by the media.

If awardees will cooperate with me, I want to link up with one of them, explain awardees plight to him and solicit his assistance in helping us appeal to the government.

Sincerely yours if he can do that the different media houses will blow up his appeal and I assure you that all appropriate quarters will hear of it: be it President, Vice President, Minister of Finance, Media aides to the presidency etc.

I will only make the move if I can get the approval of awardees, and there must not be fear, betrayal or any sell out.

He won't attack the government, i will explain to him the impacts of the programme in job creation and diversification of the economy in this time in Nigeria and how undue delay and not even knowing our fate are almost frustrating this great programme.

However, this move should not stop the open letter. So, I am in support that we continue with the open letter as fast as possible, while I also exploit this means.

The political statements and mails (lies) emanating from YouWiN Secretariat is unbearable.

And I also want to advise that once we start making our next move let us all remained focused and refused to be distracted by any so-called mail or information from YouWiN Secretariat EXCEPT alert.
Because whenever we are planning this kind of intelligent move, YouWiN Secretariat will just send us a deceptive mail of fake promise and we will drop the move and start waiting for their promise. This has been happening since September, 2015 and till date (7th February, 2016) it has been from one story to another.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
When federal government said money was not available to pay copers January allowance, Copers raised alarm via social media, now they have mandated CBN to release money for them from Monday, 8th February, 2016.

As far as we are quiet, YouWiN will continue to dribble us. All awardees should please support our moves.

And those who know other awardees should appeal to them not to sell out, or betray this our new move in any way.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Rev Emma wrote:

UPDATE:
I have spoken to the top Nigerian I spoke of and he is willing to help us (YouWiN 3 awardees). He has agreed to speak out on our behalf. He is one of those top Nigerians that even when they sneeze all media houses will blow it up. We can be sure that once he mentions our issue, all media houses as well as social media will become "awashed" with whatever he says. However, I appealed to him NOT to attack the government, but help highlight the success of the YouWiN prog and how YouWiN 3 that would have been the most successful is been frustrated due to negligence. I also explained that some awardees were only given 10% some 20% of their tranches and they have resigned their jobs to focus on only YouWiN only to be frustrated by the gross negligence. At this point he booked an appointment with me for this Saturday 13th February, 2016; that he will want me to furnish him with facts and figures, because considering his status and how the media will grab whatever he will say, he want to be able to defend any statement that will be credited to him as the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
sunyleeone:
Rev Emma wrote:
UPDATE:
I have spoken to the top Nigerian I spoke of and he is willing to help us (YouWiN 3 awardees). He has agreed to speak out on our behalf. He is one of those top Nigerians that even when they sneeze all media houses will blow it up. We can be sure that once he mentions our issue, all media houses as well as social media will become "awashed" with whatever he says. However, I appealed to him NOT to attack the government, but help highlight the success of the YouWiN prog and how YouWiN 3 that would have been the most successful is been frustrated due to negligence. I also explained that some awardees were only given 10% some 20% of their tranches and they have resigned their jobs to focus on only YouWiN only to be frustrated by the gross negligence. At this point he booked an appointment with me for this Saturday 13th February, 2016; that he will want me to furnish him with facts and figures, because considering his status and how the media will grab whatever he will say, he want to be able to defend any statement that will be credited to him as the truth and nothing but the truth.

Good job sir. I wish you strength for the meeting on 13th.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Beloved, in all we do, let's remember that Youwin reserves the right to continue or terminate the program. We were made to sign in agreement too. Let us not push the new management to invoke that clause. Let's tread carefully. God bless us all

quote author=Terry1 post=42747852]

Good job sir. I wish you strength for the meeting on 13th. [/quote]
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eugene77: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
olumze:
Beloved, in all we do, let's remember that Youwin reserves the right to continue or terminate the program. We were made to sign in agreement too. Let us not push the new management to invoke that clause. Let's tread carefully. God bless us all

quote author=Terry1 post=42747852]

Good job sir. I wish you strength for the meeting on 13th.
Pls, if u don't have any contribution to make on a way forward in getting our grants, then spare us this ur bullshit of agreement reminder!!! Pls, tell me what can frustrate a man more than making him to resign his work bacause he got a grant in which you promised to fund him run a new busineSs only to abondon him in the middle, keep him in d dark for more than a year nw without letting him know how & when d whole thing will end...Let me tell u, we -the Youwin3 Awardees wt new businesses & yet not received 2nd tranches till this moment are far more frustrated than u can ever imagine....our office rents have expired, production has not commenced,dept here & there, etc....Anybody with a plann on hw to help us shud pls do so...We have already wasted a very long time in waiting!

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2016
eugene77:

Pls, if u don't have any contribution to make on a way forward in getting our grants, then spare us this ur bullshit of agreement reminder!!! Pls, tell me what can frustrate a man more than making him to resign his work bacause he got a grant in which you promised to fund him run a new busineSs only to abondon him in the middle, keep him in d dark for more than a year nw without letting him know how & when d whole thing will end...Let me tell u, we -the Youwin3 Awardees wt new businesses & yet not received 2nd tranches till this moment are far more frustrated than u can ever imagine....our office rents have expired, production has not commenced,dept here & there, etc....Anybody with a plann on hw to help us shud pls do so...We have already wasted a very long time in waiting!

Thank you joor, Eugene
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eugene77: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
if u are a Youwin3 awardee here and u are not in Youwin3 wasApp group, then kindly drop ur name, state & Phone No here, or call d group admin Dupsy @08034503722 to add u up so that u wont be missing important infos regarding our pending tranches and our new plans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.