Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389643 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 12:54am On Feb 29, 2016
Olsey:
Just for your information, 2016 MTN Nigeria/Jumia Entrepreneurship Challenge:
Deadline: 27th March 2016
Prize and Benefits:
•The winner of the MTN Entrepreneurship Challenge powered by Jumia will win a cash prize of US $25 000 towards their start-up, and will also benefit from a yearlong partnership with Jumia, where they will have the opportunity to work from any of JUMIA’s offices across Africa.
•This will enable the winner to learn from, and be mentored by experienced and successful entrepreneurs in the JUMIA network.
•The winner will also have access to a Facebook Start Program to the value of US $15 000, which includes tools and services needed to build mobile applications.
•In addition, they will have the opportunity to work from the MTN Solution Space at the University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business. The two runners-up will each receive US $5 000 towards their projects.

Details: http://www.scholarship-nigeria.com/2016/02/2016-mtn-nigeriajumia-entrepreneurship.html

Thanks for sharing, you're appreciated!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 1:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Olsey:
Just for your information, 2016 MTN Nigeria/Jumia Entrepreneurship Challenge:
Deadline: 27th March 2016
Prize and Benefits:
•The winner of the MTN Entrepreneurship Challenge powered by Jumia will win a cash prize of US $25 000 towards their start-up, and will also benefit from a yearlong partnership with Jumia, where they will have the opportunity to work from any of JUMIA’s offices across Africa.
•This will enable the winner to learn from, and be mentored by experienced and successful entrepreneurs in the JUMIA network.
•The winner will also have access to a Facebook Start Program to the value of US $15 000, which includes tools and services needed to build mobile applications.
•In addition, they will have the opportunity to work from the MTN Solution Space at the University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business. The two runners-up will each receive US $5 000 towards their projects.

Details: http://www.scholarship-nigeria.com/2016/02/2016-mtn-nigeriajumia-entrepreneurship.html

I have downloaded the template. When am done answering the questions, where do I email my answers to? Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Olsey: 9:39am On Feb 29, 2016
xdream:

I have downloaded the template. When am done answering the questions, where do I email my answers to? Thanks
From the page I posted earlier, navigate your way like this;
"CI!ck here for more information" >> "The Challenge" >> "Application Guidelines & Submission of Entries" >> "You can submit your application here"

You will see a form and a field to upload the file.
Success!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 4:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lagos state awardees getting 2nd tranche alert through Diamond bank. Congratulations.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 4:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Gtbank is still messing up
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 4tunebest(f): 4:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Alert at last.

Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by coolk(m): 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
sunyleeone:
Lagos state awardees getting 2nd tranche alert through Diamond bank. Congratulations.
Bros any clue as to exactly when third tranches would begin to roll in?
The statement: "the next few weeks" has lost its meaning and potence in this YouWin dispensation!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mkmyers45(m): 5:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
4tunebest:
Alert at last.

Thank you Jesus

Which zone?

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2016
coolk:

Bros any clue as to exactly when third tranches would begin to roll in?
The statement: "the next few weeks" has lost its meaning and potence in this YouWin dispensation!
That is a pertinent question. With the snail speed at which this YouWiN Secretariat staff are releasing this money calls for serious concern. No one even knows when they will finish with 2nd tranche.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2016
From my own view, we should not relent in all our moves until all awardees awaiting 2nd tranche get paid and 3rd tranche alert start rolling in. The injury is just unbearable and with the trend of events we don't need to allow jubilation to take over our plans. There are still something about these people at FMF and YouWiN secretariat that are still amazing me.
1. With all the unbearable delays blamed on CBN/TSA, yet we went extra mile to get a highly placed Nigerian to plead with CBN governor to speed up the resolutions, which he did in less than a week, yet it is taking them close to two weeks now and all awardees awaiting 2nd tranche have still not been paid complete.
2. When will they finish with those expecting 2nd tranche?
3. When will they start paying 3rd tranche
4. How long will it take them to complete payments for 3rd tranche.
5. Does it means the secretariat don't care about our plight that the are forced to disburse because of our plans?
6. I never expected that the issue of TSA and pin will be restored and we will start experiencing this snail speed.

We just have to continue with all our plans because something somewhere is just not connecting properly.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2016
I will be discussing with an influential highly placed Nigerian today. He was one of those that I contacted that helped us as part of our struggle before alerts started coming in due to God backing the combined efforts all concerned awardees. I will thank him on behalf of all awardees, then I will inform him of what is happening. I want to present to him facts and figures.
Please, I want us to share the following:
1. The various challenges faced by awardees due to this delay.
2. Rough number of awardees yet to receive 2nd tranche and possibly how many are paid
3. Suggestions on points I can discuss with him.
From my own follow up on alerts, I can only confirm 2 people paid from Osun, None from Ekiti, 8 from South East, 2 from North East and Lagos I don't know how many of them. Those that have more accurate info should pls help post it, to help furnish me with needed info.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by psalmuelotiz: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
while if my guess is right i think they paying via geopolitical zones and if they started on Wednesday, then they should be done with the second tranche on today or tomorrow and start paying the 3rd tranche. besides i know that they have put together the names of the awardees to be pay this time around coz i have a friend who was told by his monitor that Youwin didn't qualify him to get paid for his 3rd tranche yet

mkmyers45:

Which zone?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Olsey:

From the page I posted earlier, navigate your way like this;
"CI!ck here for more information" >> "The Challenge" >> "Application Guidelines & Submission of Entries" >> "You can submit your application here"

You will see a form and a field to upload the file.
Success!

Thanks a lot
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
I like the spirit with which awardees have grabbed the problem by the scruff of the neck and are facing it squarely. Some of you were on WeFM the other day. That is the spirit. Very anti- Nigerian. Usually Nigerians will sit back and complain at home for months and years on end without doing anything concrete.

Such action taken by you guys is commendable. That money is in the treasury. It should not be diverted by Buhari's govt for any reason and awardees should not allow it to happen. They have tactfully taken off the N5,000 social security payment from the table. Now they want to take your duly awarded grant too? Do not let it happen.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by psalmuelotiz: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
any news as regards disbursement of 3rd trench?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
2nd tranche disbursement hasn't been concluded yet. They will commence 3rd tranche disbursement after 2nd.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 5:44am On Mar 05, 2016
BREAKING NEWS Cross Rivers awardees getting alert now from Skye Bank. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Hello guys.

i have viable business ideas up my sleeves. Is the Youwin application still on?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by uvalued(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2016
Is you win still on going?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2016
The prayer is that 3rd Tranche should start to roll in before 15th of this Month!
Businesses need that money
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2016
odimbannamdi:
Hello guys.

i have viable business ideas up my sleeves. Is the Youwin application still on?

visit www.Bigportal.org.ng and apply for grant now on going
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagwalawa: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Adulphus:
Our prayer is that 3rd Tranche should start to roll in before 15th of this Month!
I need that Money Die now!!!
Amen Adulphus. Amen.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
BREAKING NEWS Zenith Bank paying North East awardees. Congrats to Yola awardees and others in North East

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
North central has been abandoned.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
sunyleeone:
BREAKING NEWS Zenith Bank paying North East awardees. Congrats to Yola awardees and others in North East
Yeah a friend confirmed that to me today.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagwalawa: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
We first of all waited for the lauch of the program, then waited for closing the first round, then waited for the announcing of result then waited for training then waited for opening of second round then waited for closing of second round. We waited for second round result then came in the interview.
We waited for the interview then waited for the result then we waited for signing date then waited for the first tranch.........then waited for training then waited for festivities to pass to avoid embezzlement then waited for another training then for transfer of funds to TSA then waited for Codes then UBA-IBTC garnishee saga then waited and waited and waited......Chai.

4 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by coolk(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Heard a rumour that third tranche are now being paid. Pls can anyone confirm?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagwalawa: 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
coolk:
Somehow i like this rumour.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pls is there hope for youwin4 applicants
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 2:02am On Mar 10, 2016
coolk:
Where did U hear the rumour?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by coolk(m): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2016
@Adulphus from my monitor. She thought i had gotten mine.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2016
Maybe he thought 2nd Tranche to be 3rd Tranche?
To be if 3rd Tranche can only commerce once Tranche 2 is concluded.
Well any Confirmation on the above Info/rumour?

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.