Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (390158 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 4tunebest(f): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
ITL: Those folks at the accreditation post are really jealous, they are not happy that you are getting the fund.

Now this got me laughing real hard cheesy cheesy
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
4tunebest:
Some of 'us' were given packs of customized cakes by the panelists after the interview. A pack of 6 cup cakes with Y-O-U-W-I-N spelt on them. I guess some winners know themselves already. The rest of us can only hope for the best.

Thank u and I thank odas dat av responded too. May we all win YouWiN! 2geda. Pls, did dey ask u or not to present at all today? Was it just questioning alone?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 4tunebest(f): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Omaobe:

Thank u and I thank odas dat av responded too. May we all win YouWiN! 2geda. Pls, did dey ask u or not to present at all today? Was it just questioning alone?

Presentation was based on the answers to the questions in the template.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
4tunebest:
Presentation was based on the answers to the questions in the template.

Sorry, pls dis sounds ambiguos to me. Can u pls explain further? I mean by explaining d step-by-step of d modality dey used. Thanks so much.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
fejiron: Have you been apply for a US Visa and you have not been approved yet?
Do you have the resources yet you are refused Visa?
Stop and don't apply anymore......
Your struggle is over as you can easily secure a 10years US visa....you wondering how possible? Yes its very possible in fact you would get all expense paid trip for your first trip and subsequent entry you would be responsible.....lets leave the story if you really interested call 08064755779 or email samifayin@gmail.com now and get free details i mean absolutely free details
Note: Its is genuine and Legal, am not an agent that would collect your money....Deadline: August 30th 2014

Oga park well. D mumus we go patronize ur mkt no dey here. This thread is for those dat are wiser dan u: the YouWiN millionaires in d making.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Angelstartups(f): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello.For the bright minds who were not able to make final you win list,check www.angelstartups.com.ng,you may be lucky enough to find capital.Its free to register.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
aofete: I believe you are full of yourself, for you to use that language it shows. What is this forum about? I believe for people to express their opinion and opinion are open to criticism. If you made a statement and I feel that it is not correct I have all the rights in this world to say my views, for you to insult me is very low of you and I DEMAND AN APOLOGY FROM YOU WHICH MUST BE POSTED ON THIS FORUM.
Let me post here what you said and I quote ‘’ remember that your break even point is that point when your revenue is equal to the money u needed to start your business’’ AND I SAID, I quote “ wrong that breakeven is when total cost equals total revenue” not the money you needed to start your business. When you are wrong you are wrong don’t start insulting the sensitivity of people. YOU MUST APOLOGIZE.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION TOTAL COST IS NOT EQUAL TO WHAT YOU NEED TO START A BUSINESS.
Just saw now that you belong to Youwin 1, no wonder let me tell you if the standard of Youwin 1 is used for Youwin 3, all 6000 first stage winners will qualify for Youwin 3. So don't think because you are a winner in Youwin 1 you know all.
I can see u still have same problem,
let me take it one at a time.
u break even at the point when u have covered ur total cost.
now your your total cost include your fixed and running cost
what you don't knw is that ur total cost is the money u need to start ur business.
ur views about BE are myopic because u only knw breakeven as when revenue is equal to total cost.
NOTE;
you can only break even when you have recovered the money you started the business with. anything short of this, you have not.
added to it am beginning to believe you failed in youwin 1 and you are trying to meet up.
pls don't confuse the forum members and let me tell u this for free
23 persons I wrote this youwin 3 are awaiting youwin panel. so you can see it was not a fluke.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
4tunebest:

Some of 'us' were given packs of customized cakes by the panelists after the interview. A pack of 6 cup cakes with Y-O-U-W-I-N spelt on them. I guess some winners know themselves already. The rest of us can only hope for the best.

For those who were given packs of customized cakes by the panelists after the interview. A pack of 6 cup cakes with Y-O-U-W-I-N spelt on them. I guess there gave U those things so that cake n customize cup will be wat U benefited frm YouWIN not dat Ure being treated special. God will Help us all. IJN
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 12:37am On Aug 20, 2014
Adulphus:

For those who were given packs of customized cakes by the panelists after the interview. A pack of 6 cup cakes with Y-O-U-W-I-N spelt on them. I guess there gave U those things so that cake n customize cup will be wat U benefited frm YouWIN not dat Ure being treated special. God will Help us all. IJN

grin damn you bro. . . bad mouth
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by aofete: 5:36am On Aug 20, 2014
Check the youwin site you will know that you are illegal and you should be arrested for being an agent
favoryourl:
I can see u still have same problem,
let me take it one at a time.
u break even at the point when u have covered ur total cost.
now your your total cost include your fixed and running cost
what you don't knw is that ur total cost is the money u need to start ur business.
ur views about BE are myopic because u only knw breakeven as when revenue is equal to total cost.
NOTE;
you can only break even when you have recovered the money you started the business with. anything short of this, you have not.
added to it am beginning to believe you failed in youwin 1 and you are trying to meet up.
pls don't confuse the forum members and let me tell u this for free
23 persons I wrote this youwin 3 are awaiting youwin panel. so you can see it was not a fluke.

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 5:36am On Aug 20, 2014
Lol.

To the cake winner, you didn't review the 'why' of the whole scenario.

Don't you think someone won a contact to supply those cakes and is delivering late?

The cakes cannot be a determinant as no one has been given except from this week onwards (I stand to be corrected)

I did not get a cake and I know I won (God willing).

Interviewing people is part of my job and I can always know if I have failed or not.

I did not get the cake.... I do not need the cake. I need N13m with N10m coming from Youwin.

To all winners who did not get N600 cake, fear not.

We all win

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2014
aofete: Check the youwin site you will know that you are illegal and you should be arrested for being an agent
here u are again
you forgot that there are consultants in business plan writing. if u must knw this now, I have quite a handful of potential winners on this forum I am rubbing minds with without asking for a dime.
I preety sure some of them can attest to this fact.
so I did receive any money from anyone to write.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2014
aofete: Check the youwin site you will know that you are illegal and you should be arrested for being an agent
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2014
favoryourl:
here u are again
you forgot that there are consultants in business plan writing. if u must knw this now, I have quite a handful of potential winners on this forum I am rubbing minds with without asking for a dime.
I preety sure some of them can attest to this fact.
so I did receive any money from anyone to write.
Let this 'fight' end already! We must not agree on everything but our disagreement shouldn't go the way that an agreement is impossible. The way you guys are going, I'm afraid you may not get to an agreement ever! Sheathe ur swords guys. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Please end this typical NL mentality of beefing..please let's proceed with experience and encounter the people that has done their interview had..pls more positive views and way forward to excel in the interview...tnkss respnose plsssssssssssss
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Any update from Best Western, Lagos today? We shall all win YouWiN 3 2geda by God's grace.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by dauaminu: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
SOME APPLICANTS HAD THEIR TEMPLATES RETURNED BACK AFTER THEIR INTERVIEWS WHILE OTHERS WERE NOT GIVEN BACK THEIR TEMPLATES- IT WAS COLLECTED.... WHAT DOES IT IMPLY? IS IT DISQUALIFICATION...? OR...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by dinmauk2: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello house, congratulations to all of us. I have a quick question-was the presentation of waec certificate wholly enforced? I lost mine a while ago. Please, let me know without being sarcastic or snarky...I'm nervous and terrified enough already. I have my degree and other certificates, just not WAEC...thank you
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by aofete: 3:50am On Aug 21, 2014
it is part of the selection process, what I will suggest to you, go for a sworn affidavit of loss of certificate
dinmauk2: Hello house, congratulations to all of us. I have a quick question-was the presentation of waec certificate wholly enforced? I lost mine a while ago. Please, let me know without being sarcastic or snarky...I'm nervous and terrified enough already. I have my degree and other certificates, just not WAEC...thank you
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 6:00am On Aug 21, 2014
dinmauk2: Hello house, congratulations to all of us. I have a quick question-was the presentation of waec certificate wholly enforced? I lost mine a while ago. Please, let me know without being sarcastic or snarky...I'm nervous and terrified enough already. I have my degree and other certificates, just not WAEC...thank you
Haven't done mine yet but I believe they'll take statement of result.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by dinmauk2: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2014
Thank you aofete. I'll do that. Neksummi, i never collected that. I don't know if the process is long to get my statement, i can start it now and see how it goes before the 27th, which is my panel date. In the meantime, i'll swear an affidavit. Thank you so much.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ciscaos(f): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2014
dinmauk2: Thank you aofete. I'll do that. Neksummi, i never collected that. I don't know if the process is long to get my statement, i can start it now and see how it goes before the 27th, which is my panel date. In the meantime, i'll swear an affidavit. Thank you so much.
pls, look 4 a way to get a statement of result from ur school. this will be preferable because so many people were disqualified because of it.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by dinmauk2: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2014
ciscaos: pls, look 4 a way to get a statement of result from ur school. this will be preferable because so many people were disqualified because of it.

Thank you. I'm on my way to WAEC office now.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2014
ciscaos: pls, look 4 a way to get a statement of result from ur school. this will be preferable because so many people were disqualified because of it.

statement of result from school wont cut it. someone was sent out in my prescence.

he was told to get a WAEC print out methinks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2014
My experience at Bestwestern Holel, Lagos.

The Pernelists: 'Mr man, your business plan is too optimistic and dr4 unrealistic'.

Dey were just like making jest of me when I was trying to defend it. May be I sud just...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ciscaos(f): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2014
Denn:

statement of result from school wont cut it. someone was sent out in my prescence.

he was told to get a WAEC print out methinks
i dont think so because i used NECO statement of result and i was accepted. you should have the original and photocopy.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ciscaos(f): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2014
Omaobe: My experience at Bestwestern Holel, Lagos.

The Pernelists: 'Mr man, your business plan is too optimistic and dr4 unrealistic'.

pls, wat panel was urs
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2014
ciscaos: pls, wat panel was urs

Panel 4.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ciscaos(f): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2014
Omaobe:

Panel 4.
my dear, i was told panel 4,10 and 12 are strict wit their interview. panelist in 5 and 11 are simple people.did they ask u to reduce your figures?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2014
Omaobe: My experience at Bestwestern Holel, Lagos.
Dey were just like making jest of me when I was trying to defend it. May be I sud just...

Me: Thank you sir. That's your opinion and I appreciate it. My purpose of being here is to make you reason with me that it is realistic. What particular portion of it seems unrealistic to you sir?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2014
neksummi:

Me: Thank you sir. That's your opinion and I appreciate it. My purpose of being here is to make you reason with me that it is realistic. What particular portion of it seems unrealistic to you sir?

i need to meet you this neksummi guy *no pun intended*

nice answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.