Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (390033 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2014
I called Youwin and spoke wt someone d person says we seem 2 b sleeping since that dont we know that government issue must pass through so many processe. That as far we dont follow up they may not move fast. That they are still telling them soon from Federal Ministry of Finance.

Fellow awardee we need to also call as follow up. Be with courtesy even if they seem angry.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2014
Sunylee1, pls give me the telephone number you reached the YOUWIN! secretariat on. I've been trying to reach them on phone for weeks now, but all the contact numbers on their website are never available.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Slowchuks(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
bamistol:

I do NOT believe this BAD news!
Am sure this YouWin 3 awardees are NOT that stupid that they will waste YouWin grant on festivity.
January is worse month to start business and February is the worst because of election. The earlier the money come the better.
Talking of holiday is YouWin a nursery, primary or secondary school that they will start their holiday Friday 19th December as other schools are going on vacation? Despite the unfavorable delay if the 1st tranche still come this week it will still help us to rescue part of the negative situation.
Even those in school business need the money badly this December
Just imagine those into school: having missed the opportunity to start full preparation in August against September 1st term, will they now miss the 2nd chance to start preparation in December against January resumption
Is it possible to jump into starting school in January and expect good result? That means no prior preparation... "He that fails to prepare, prepares to fail"
I am expecting the 1st tranche this December.

Your comment on some people that you accused of waiting for YouWin grant to buy "white goat" or "ankara" is an insult on the persons and integrity of YouWin 3 awardee. I repeat, "We are NOT stupid to waste YouWin grant on festivity. We deserve immediate apology from you...

@Chokomate, pls dont provoke some of us to download words that are rumbling inside of us. The situation is already tensed. everything is already abnormal, let us just allow the sleeping dog to lie.
Calm down my broda, nobody is here to reign insults on anyone, we are all matured here and everybody is free to air his or her view, please just leave chokomate alone, we all know he was just trying to be funny and at the same time prove his funny but real point. I apologise on his behalf too if you feel his comment is so terrible.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sagaciousblog: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Can undergraduates apply for the YOUWIN programme? Answers needed pls..
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eliok(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
thanks fior the youwin information. u may check out www.howtogetyouwin.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Slowchuks(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
eliok:
thanks fior the youwin information. u may check out www.howtogetyouwin.com
Lol, Nigerians!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mohammed83:
Sunylee1, pls give me the telephone number you reached the YOUWIN! secretariat on. I've been trying to reach them on phone for weeks now, but all the contact numbers on their website are never available.

I called Youwin and spoke wt someone d person says we seem 2 b sleeping since that dont we know that government issue must pass through so many processe. That as far we dont follow up they may not move fast. That they are still telling them soon from Federal Ministry of Finance.

Fellow awardee we need to also call as follow up. Be with courtesy even if they seem angry.

In case you also want to call YouWin, here are their numbers: 0809-594-1711, 0909-403-9795. (08095941711, 09094039705). If u want to to pick your call. You will call them during working hours. i.e Mon - Fri 8am to 4pm
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thank u all:
@chukwuka12
@sunylee1
@fagwalawa
@strigger
@favoryourl
@Slowchuks

In view of u people's intervention. I rest my case. God bless u all.

Now to business: I went to my bank and they told me that the info they got from YouWin last week made them to so much expected the first tranche on Monday and that they also expected throughout this week. They said they are also eager to see awardees starting their biz.

They even said that they are confused at this juncture because both YouWin 1 and 2, none entered another year. in fact that none reach 3rd week in December, that they thought that YouWiN will be improving each year.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
sunylee1:

Fellow awardee we need to also call as follow up. But with courtesy even if they seem angry.

In case you also want to call YouWin, here are their numbers: 0809-594-1711, 0909-403-9795. (08095941711, 09094039705). If u want to to pick your call. You will call them during working hours. i.e Mon - Fri 8am to 4pm

I will also call by Monday. It wasnt easy from Monday to Friday evening, checking every SMS alert from MTN with curiosity only to be...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 3:19am On Dec 20, 2014
sunylee1:

In case you also want to call YouWin, here are their numbers: 0809-594-1711, 0909-403-9795. (08095941711, 09094039795). If u want them to pick your call. You will call them during working hours. i.e Mon - Fri 8am to 4pm

CORRECTION: Below are the correct numbers of YouWin Secretariat:

In case you also want to call YouWin, here are their numbers: 0809-594-1711, 0909-403-9795. (08095941711, 09094039795). If u want them to pick your call. You will call them during working hours. i.e Mon - Fri between 8am and 4pm
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lagos State has started Receiving Alerts... Lagos in the house confirm this information
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Tayodapo: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Crawford Swim World Nigeria LTD.... I am an awardee of youwin 3.

Alert should come ooo...I have gone ahead to start my business one way or the other.....I know the money will eventually come.

God bless Nigeria

Www.csw.com.no

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Tayodapo: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Www.csw.com.ng
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Adulphus:
Lagos State has started Receiving Alerts... Lagos in the house confirm this information

Adulphus, Adulphus, Adulphus. How many times i call you? How sure are you of this info? No let bamistol and others pounce on you for false info o. Tension is high.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Adulphus:

Na anaconda go lick your brokus. Why spreading rumour? I have been trying to calm myself down and you are there spreading rumour that's very dangerous to the health. Mr man, no let me look your face oo. My head dey hhhhot!!!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
@bamistol pls some pple need to apologise if found wanting cos tension odi very high.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Adulphus:

If its a joke, its an expensive one... Pls be guided...
Adulphus I think u have made some nice contributions since d beginning of this thread... Why ruin it with this comment...pls speak with facts... Regards
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2014
chukwuka12:

If its a joke, its an expensive one... Pls be guided...
Adulphus I think u have made some nice contributions since d beginning of this thread... Why ruin it with this comment...pls speak with facts... Regards

An Awardee called me telling me dat..he has received is alert on Wednesday, though is not someone who can lie with such.... Actually is a Rich man worth of 50m sha. Am not yet convinced dat why I said, Lagos Awardee in the house should confirm the information. No HP please. Thanks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eazeefix: 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
No 'alert this week' from YouWin this week grin
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 3:14am On Dec 22, 2014
sunylee1:

CORRECTION: Below are the correct numbers of YouWin Secretariat:

In case you also want to call YouWin, here are their numbers: 0809-594-1711, 0909-403-9795. (08095941711, 09094039795). If u want them to pick your call. You will call them during working hours. i.e Mon - Fri between 8am and 4pm

I also called YouWin secretariat and they still said SOON. At this juncture I will suggest that so many of us keep disturbing them in turn so that they will not forget us. I am NOT saying that the same person should be calling over and over, but by the time each of us start calling, they will hasten up.

In addition I also sent an appeal mail to both president Jonathan and Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala pleading with them to help us use their good office to hasten up the release of the 1st trenache.
Below are their contacts:

GOODLUCK EMAIL:
info@goodluck.orh.ng

FACEBOOK:
www.facebook.com/goodluckjonathan
If you "like" him you will see the mail link where you can send him personal mail on his facebook. Also you can post on his facebok page

TWITTER:
www.twitter.com/presgoodluck

NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA EMAILS:
enquiries@fmf.gov.ng
interactwithnoi@gmail.com
webcontactus@fmf.gov.ng

FACEBOOK:
www.facebook.com/ngoziokonjoiweala

TWITTER:
www.twitter.com/noiweala

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE WEBSITE:
www.fmf.gov.ng
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 3:25am On Dec 22, 2014
bamistol:

I also called YouWin secretariat and they still said SOON. At this juncture I will suggest that so many of us keep disturbing them in turn so that they will not forget us. I am NOT saying that the same person should be calling over and over, but by the time each of us start calling, they will hasten up.

In addition I also sent an appeal mail to both president Jonathan and Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala pleading with them to help us use their good office to hasten up the release of the 1st trenache.
Below are their contacts:

GOODLUCK EMAIL:
info@goodluck.orh.ng

FACEBOOK:
www.facebook.com/goodluckjonathan
If you "like" him you will see the mail link where you can send him personal mail on his facebook. Also you can post on his facebok page

TWITTER:
www.twitter.com/presgoodluck

NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA EMAILS:
enquiries@fmf.gov.ng
interactwithnoi@gmail.com
webcontactus@fmf.gov.ng

FACEBOOK:
www.facebook.com/ngoziokonjoiweala

TWITTER:
www.twitter.com/noiweala

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE WEBSITE:
www.fmf.gov.ng

I encourage all to make use of the above contact to join in the appeal for quick release of the 1st tranche. Never in the history of YouWin has the program spread through three different years.
YouWin 3 application started November 2013 till December 2014 we are still expecting first tranche. If the first tranche drag into 2015 (God forbid) it will be Nov 2013 to 2015 ... to get 1st tranche.

Well, I have also find a means to start my own since its school, because if I dont start this December then till August. So I have started with venue, chairs, publicity and a few materials needed while still waiting for YouWin for full take off. After all process of Private School Board approval cost more than two hundred and fifty naira (over N250,000)
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mkmyers45(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Any latest?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by drollster(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
I have been calling the Secretariat. One line is off, the other is ringing but no one is picking it up.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hi everyone,

My Youwin Zenith bank account officer just cald to tell me one of my referees returned bad. Pls anyone on this thread willing to reference me, preferable a Zenith bank corporate account to speed up things.

Thanks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mkmyers45(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mohammed83:
Hi everyone,

My Youwin Zenith bank account officer just cald to tell me one of my referees returned bad. Pls anyone on this thread willing to reference me, preferable a Zenith bank corporate account to speed up things.

Thanks.

Which state are you in?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
mkmyers45, I'm in Bauchi state.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mkmyers45(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mohammed83:
mkmyers45, I'm in Bauchi state.

Im in Yola....Wonder how i can be of help
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mkmyers45(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
House what is going on? Whats the latest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.